Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘standing next to a speaker three times at tall as i am!’

tell me you’ve never been to a ‘rave’ without telling me etc
Perhaps she's channelling that bit at the end of Cliff bleeping Richard's 'Wired for Sound' where he starts rambling about all the types of speakers he likes: 'Tall speakers / Small speakers / Wall speakers / But, most, of all I like loud speakers'

Him roller-skating through a car park probably counts as a rave in her book, too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
If she is trying convince anyone (other than herself) she is sober, she is failing miserably.

You do feel sorry for her agent sometimes……………
High on ❄ from last night. She’ll be on a come down by the time she gets to Hay.
Chaos incoming.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Imagine for a moment the full insanity of boasting about not having bothered to go to bed before a work engagement. On a public platform where it’s likely to be seen by the people who’ve hired you. I cannot 🙈

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I'm obviously missing how spouting tit on twitter while being exhausted due to lack of sleep on the way to a work event is "life beyond your wildest dreams"?

Send explanation-ios.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Post 3 day rave guest delivering a speech on 3 hours sleep. I'm mentally calculating how I can get to this festival 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This (imaginary) mate is quoting a well known meme. God she's gonna be extra horrendous as she gets older. 1 of those sad Mrs Robinson types always trying to compete with the gorgeous young girls. Im always a bit loathe to say she's off her tits cos who can truly know but - she's off her tits. The announcing of utterly ordinary tit as if it's some massive inspirational insight is a dead giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
High on ❄ from last night. She’ll be on a come down by the time she gets to Hay.
Chaos incoming.
duck yes, she’ll be rattling like anything by the time she has to talk in front of people. And then there is the trip home 😆

Looking at the weather too, I bet that tent will be hotter than satans hole by then

1685357004626.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So... Bed at 3, up at 6, train to Wales at 6.30.
One could think no shower/clean clothes were involved then (unless she showered before bed). And she'll be talking to people and having pictures taken with them. Ew.
Train???
Nah our Jackie gal will arrive in style by car- Harold the chess Playing, risotto loving, body guard will be driving to provide her with the stab vest muscle she needs

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well, I *was* going to get a load of decorating done today, but it would appear that I am not.

Sorry, son1, you're living in the garage for another week. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Cringing myself inside out here. Imagine being thirty five years old and someone’s mother and posting this on the internet. 🫠
She's really given up all pretence of him living with her. Any mum can have a night out of course but if you're working bank hol you'd imagine you'd be doing something with them at the weekend. There's never a dickie bird about any activities with him. It's the Just Jack show everytime. I hope to god he's not on twitter.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.