Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious about what would happen if the questions were vetted and chosen...and then the person asking the question went rogue and asked a completely different question?
I’ve always wondered this too! Have always been surprised it doesn’t happen more often.

Reactions: 20
Well it will be quite the eventful evening next Thursday.

How will she manage not to check her phone every 30 seconds?

This is a risky move. I expect it will embolden her to have a massive twitter sesh after, assuming she doesn't get obliterated. Also a nice opportunity for a tip jar and patreon top up.

Either way, I expect a lot of BS to be spoken. Much talk of all the people literally dying. 🤬
Do know yet who the other panellists are?

Hopefully there will be someone who is receptive to feedback about Jack who will be furnished with information about her on Twitter before it’s filmed.

Reactions: 19
The comments about last night's episode are all resoundingly negative.

They obviously don't give a :poop:. Guest is going to get absolutely RINSED.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve always wondered this too! Have always been surprised it doesn’t happen more often.
I vaguely remember an ep a few years ago where an audience member went rogue and was yelling at the panel (can't remember what for or why or if she was the questioner or just piped up), and security promptly removed her

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I just know Fiona Bruce will introduce her as the creator of the Violently Biblical Indices and my aneurysm will be complete. Also we certainly won’t get any question about Jack’s finances, the closest we can hope for is something around online fraud and changes being made by the government to fraud but I seriously doubt they will go anywhere near it. It’s the hashtag that will ask the direct questions of Jack. The audience will lap her up.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Do know yet who the other panellists are?

Hopefully there will be someone who is receptive to feedback about Jack who will be furnished with information about her on Twitter before it’s filmed.
Praying it's Edwina...
0_This-Morning-TV-show-London-UK-03-Nov-2017.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I was hoping she’d get served with court papers live on telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Well it will be quite the eventful evening next Thursday.

How will she manage not to check her phone every 30 seconds?

This is a risky move. I expect it will embolden her to have a massive twitter sesh after, assuming she doesn't get obliterated. Also a nice opportunity for a tip jar and patreon top up.

Either way, I expect a lot of BS to be spoken. Much talk of all the people literally dying. 🤬
Oh she's bound to come out with one of her toothpaste man-esque anecdotes. Someone in her DMs at 3am asking what they can do with a tin of sardines and an stale ryvita.

I thought she couldn't go on the BBC anyway, on account of being too common, coarse and tattooed?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
We can’t watch QT in this household as it puts Mr Fliv’s blood pressure up. He’s either raging at the Tory wankers, self righteous lefties or wet lettuce Lib Dems so we avoid like the plague.

I’ll be watching this thread and the QT hashtag though. Bring it on!

We all know what it’ll be anyway ‘when I was a single mother, me, me, me, shame, foodbank user, lightbulbs, water on cereal, NO jam, starving blah blah, eating toothpaste, DYING. Tories BAD, Jacob Rees Mogg blah blah blah honk, 30p Lee, ridiculous, blah, honk, sniff.’

Hyperbolic bollocks.
You should send that in and tell them to save their money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Nick Griffin was just on once though his views echoed fairly reg.
I reckon Adrian could easily steer Jack into this above approach though, Jack'll still see 😎maverick as everyone else sees infamy.
ahhhh I will admit, much like guest I made no effort to fact-check before casting my spurious accusations (did I do a libel?), thank you for the correction tendertruck x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope it’s Michael Portillo on with her.
He has previous with her after the incident on Daily Politics 😂
---
I just know Fiona Bruce will introduce her as the creator of the Violently Biblical Indices and my aneurysm will be complete. Also we certainly won’t get any question about Jack’s finances, the closest we can hope for is something around online fraud and changes being made by the government to fraud but I seriously doubt they will go anywhere near it. It’s the hashtag that will ask the direct questions of Jack. The audience will lap her up.

Reactions: 9
She’ll not turn up on the night. There’ll be an injury or train mishap or security threat….

she was unable to answer simple questions on what she was making (tuna mayo??) from a company plant in the Hellman’s lockdown cringe fest— she’ll not be able to face a live angry audience. Or risk exposing herself
Let’s hope the do an 'have I got news for you' and replace her with a tub of lard 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Agent Adrian must have pulled in some major favours to get guest on Question Time. Because any TV booker who's seen any of her previous media appearances would be "No". I hope he knows what he's doing.....
Also her profile is tiny now. When my mate asked who I look at on here she was like 'who???' And then confused the shite out of me by saying 'he was good in that Fresh Meat ages ago tho' thus establishing she was thinking Jack Whitehall 🤣 Unless you read a lot of lefty media 10 years ago you wouldn't know who she is now.

This is going to be the worst QT appearance since Joey Barton.

Now I am off to the hairdressers (I've had to scrimp & tightly budget to be able to do that Jack, y'kno like you play act) in what is a suspiciously coordinated campaign to make me look less of a munter.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.