Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can’t watch QT in this household as it puts Mr Fliv’s blood pressure up. He’s either raging at the Tory wankers, self righteous lefties or wet lettuce Lib Dems so we avoid like the plague.

I’ll be watching this thread and the QT hashtag though. Bring it on!

We all know what it’ll be anyway ‘when I was a single mother, me, me, me, shame, foodbank user, lightbulbs, water on cereal, NO jam, starving blah blah, eating toothpaste, DYING. Tories BAD, Jacob Rees Mogg blah blah blah honk, 30p Lee, ridiculous, blah, honk, sniff.’

Hyperbolic bollocks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
The QT audience is very similar to these crappy festivals guest’s been going to. IE leftie Guardian readers.

So although I would bloody LOVE guest to be disembowelled, I think she’ll be safe as houses in that milieu and just tutting at the Tories along with everyone else.

Reactions: 33
We can’t watch QT in this household as it puts Mr Fliv’s blood pressure up. He’s either raging at the Tory wankers, self righteous lefties or wet lettuce Lib Dems so we avoid like the plague.

I’ll be watching this thread and the QT hashtag though. Bring it on!

We all know what it’ll be anyway ‘when I was a single mother, me, me, me, shame, foodbank user, lightbulbs, water on cereal, NO jam, starving blah blah, eating toothpaste, DYING. Tories BAD, Jacob Rees Mogg blah blah blah honk, 30p Lee, ridiculous, blah, honk, sniff.’

Hyperbolic bollocks.
It's the same here. That particular avenue of pleasure was closed off due to industrial language at volume waking small children.

Although whenever I yell at something now the cheeky little ***** text me this 🙄

1685077830127.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This will be Guest when she is arrested for fraud.
I've never seen this before and it's made mybleeping day! Imagine guest Honking about how she devoted her life to the POVS using only unctuous sardines, peripatetic peach slices and PLENTY OF BLACK PEPPER.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sea hag is my dream job. I love the sea and you get to be a full-time hag. It's a win and a win.
It is a good, simple and sometimes salty life. Unlike guest who has devoted her life to grift.

I have a feeling Question Time will prove to be a very bad idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The backing track to O SUPERMAN will be nothing compared to the actual sound of guest limbering up her goosey throat in time for next Thursday. I for one can't wait. 🥰

(I'm a silly old doddery Frau who can't figure out how to link the video. LEAVE ME ALONE! WARNED!)
😡THE END

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How far is Leicester from 30p Lee’s Ashfield in Nottinghamshire constituency?
30 miles or so...... this could be interesting!

I think this is a massive misstep TBH as it could really open the floodgates to more public questioning of her and a bigger audience for all the challenges around the Patreon, Teemill, SueLee grift and more.

In other news, the BBC are getting up in her niche with an article about shopping lists 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’ll not turn up on the night. There’ll be an injury or train mishap or security threat….

she was unable to answer simple questions on what she was making (tuna mayo??) from a company plant in the Hellman’s lockdown cringe fest— she’ll not be able to face a live angry audience. Or risk exposing herself

Reactions: 32
It seems to me that the QT panel is typically made up of two people who know what they're talking about, a couple who are there to debate/argue, and one village idiot.

No prizes for guessing which role guest will be playing.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I only live about 30 miles from Leicester 🍉. How does one obtain Question Time tickets?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
It seems to me that the QT panel is typically made up of two people who know what they're talking about, a couple who are there to debate/argue, and one village idiot.

No prizes for guessing which role guest will be playing.
Just seen the coverage of last night's where Theo Pamphlet (can never remember his name) disassembled the useful idiot sent by the government 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She can't appear of QT at the moment, surely? If she does, I really think it's a shift in things with this new agent and being styled as some sort of after dinner/conference speaker charging ££££. And just move away from her Twitter persona.

Let's hope she doesn't do cooking with Jack type hotel/restaurant days 😱. I was lucky enough to stay at Chewton Glen a few years ago 🍉 with an evening of cookery with James Martin. It was absolutely amazing. There is NO WAY Jack could do that sort of thing. It would be grim.
I've seen him mix cake batter with his bare hands - imagine Jack doing that?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just curious about what would happen if the questions were vetted and chosen...and then the person asking the question went rogue and asked a completely different question?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
You just know she's gonna put her best fake WC voice on. I won't be watching but I will be here for the top quality discourse 😉

Happy Friday miserable Mavens!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just curious about what would happen if the questions were vetted and chosen...and then the person asking the question went rogue and asked a completely different question?
Its pre-recorded before transmission and edited "if required"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Do we think there’s a possibility Agent Adrian is leaning into Jack the Villain? Did she ever do that thing with Andrew Neil that also had something to do with mom’s POS ex? My eyebrows raised a bit when I saw that as it looked like she could be heading towards GBeebies talking head territory herself (though maybe GBeebies adjacent given recent events…).

Anyone with half a brain would know this would never go well for her and that she’ll be shite at it, even before all of this kicked off. But if she was booked a while ago as suggested by @Seaford Haggington, then perhaps Agent Adrian has been letting the haterz h8 knowing this would get the ninnies and hellsite RAGING when QT was announced. tit for Jack, great for engagement/ratings etc. Making a career out of the hellsite loving to dislike her might be a v calculated move on his part and the only salvageable one possible. Goes without saying that if this is the case, I bleeping HATE it.

ETA also QT has scammy, horrible cunts on it all the time. Not equating the two at all just making a point about what is within the MO of a show like that, but when the BNP were a thing they’d get Nick Griffin on, on the reg. The response they’ll get to guest and her shite will be tiny by comparison, though I agree it will still expose her grift to a much wider audience.
I think Nick Griffin was just on once though his views echoed fairly reg.
I reckon Adrian could easily steer Jack into this above approach though, Jack'll still see 😎maverick as everyone else sees infamy.

Reactions: 13
Well it will be quite the eventful evening next Thursday.

How will she manage not to check her phone every 30 seconds?

This is a risky move. I expect it will embolden her to have a massive twitter sesh after, assuming she doesn't get obliterated. Also a nice opportunity for a tip jar and patreon top up.

Either way, I expect a lot of BS to be spoken. Much talk of all the people literally dying. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does it say who the other panelists are other than guest? Would laugh my cock clean off if it was Lee Anderson.........

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.