Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top pint is Jupiler, but once overdid it in Brussels after Anderlecht won the league one year. 🤢
How can you overdo it on Jupiler when most of the bier here is stronger than wine and even the tap water has an alcohol content 😂😂😂

When we see Stella in the UK we refer to it as Extra Strong Continental Fighting Lager........despite it being brewed at the same strength as cats piss

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The main character energy of Martin Lewis on GMB this morning is making it so obvious how the two ended up as Twitter buddies.
he really seems to love himself lately- to be fair his website had lots of great advice but the hero worship on twitter is so over the top

Reactions: 22
Oh I went out and had the chance to glance in a branch of The Works. They had all the cookbooks- Jamie Oliver, Pinch of Nom, Airfryer one, 2 chubby cubs. No Grifty kitchen.

Reactions: 24
Have we found a condition she hasn't adopted yet? Vertigo?
Male pattern baldness?
Prostratitis?
---
Ah fair play to him! I assumed it was Warby J's clerk who had the misfortune. He did a damn fine job as I've used it it many a PowerPoint/training session. Next time you see him, buy him a large beverage with my compliments for making it make sense

And you are spot on with the latest "libel". Especially if the previous case was referred to and the behaviour (you know which bits I mean) were referred to..

He has my sympathy for (a) having met her and (b) being described as lovely by her 😂
Interestingly, the tweet in which she praises the guy has been deleted!!

• Haha
  • Wow
How can you overdo it on Jupiler when most of the bier here is stronger than wine and even the tap water has an alcohol content 😂😂😂

When we see Stella in the UK we refer to it as Extra Strong Continental Fighting Lager........despite it being brewed at the same strength as cats piss
Sponsored event, was being handed it 4 at a time 😂 Kwaak is the personal favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh that is the worst extended humblebrag - like at job interviews and you're asked for any weaknesses you may have - 'oh well I'm told I work too hard and am a perfectionist 🥰'.
Always complete bullshit.
"I consistently fail to meet deadlines because I'm pissing about with busy work"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mediterranean tomatoes?

View attachment 2195475

In all seriousness I imagine her lover was disappointed. There's no way Jack would have the commitment to keep a plant alive.
I was trying to find her tweet about sowing all those seeds recently, she had no idea what they were, she sewed them far too late. I am sure they all croaked as she never mentioned them again

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mine's a pint of "Angus Wildebeest", cheers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sponsored event, was being handed it 4 at a time 😂 Kwaak is the personal favourite
Noooooow you are talking. Nothing under 7% 😂

A few Kwaak Amber and even Jack starts to make sense 😂😂.

The last time I went to the Bier Spa in Bruxelles, they had Kwaak Amber on the tap by my spa/tub thing. How I didn't drown........

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was trying to find her tweet about sowing all those seeds recently, she had no idea what they were, she sewed them far too late. I am sure they all croaked as she never mentioned them again
The seeds probably ended up under her nails. Lord knows where she ended up planting them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Frauen, I'm sorry to disrupt the thread, drop something and go, but I was mithering about laughing at the very early threads and thought it was important to remind ourselves of the below.

To summarise: Jack demanded donations at the start of lockdown on the basis that lockdown would cause her to lose money. Clear implication being that donations was the only thing that stood between her and destitution. This despite: she was living with a C4 executive; she had the BBC DKL gig; she was living in a 3 bed house in a lovely part of Southend. She clearly implies that she will use the money to launch a big campaign to help people in need during lockdown: WHICH NEVER HAPPENED. This is a time when hard working people DID lose their small businesses and go broke. Not our Jack.

The highly manipulative tone of this post is so similar to the DM she was sending wavering backers...and also the posts she made to the Kickstarter backers of her self-published book who had been waiting for years when she raised £70k and was ignoring their requests for updates whilst she titted about playing the big celeb on twitter and then accused her cheated backers of bullying HER...she has been playing this wicked narc game for years. So if anyone ever tells you we're obsessed, or we're mean girls, or we're trolls yada yada....just show them this.

View attachment 2192299
Thanks for posting this and reminding us of the bleeping AUDACITY. I won't start me-railing about the pandemic as it will set everyone else off but wtf. In what way was she 'giving her work away for free'? In what way was her content so valuable that it had be be propped up by donations without any extra content provided in compensation? In what way was it 'her turn' to be subsidised when there were people being made homeless and desperate? Ffs. Monetise your 'free' content appropriately and then if you choose, provide extra content that people want to pay for. Even in 2020, it was a well trodden path.

Not to mention the fact that the pandemic was another opportunity she was too inert to exploit. Jeez, Joe Wicks made thousands doing absolute billy-basic jumping jacks in front of his iPhone but no, Jack couldn't POSSIBLY pick up a spatula without a full studio and crew of flunkies 🙄🙄🙄

I'll stop now as you know all of this and I'm just ranting (I've moved onto Mojitos 😆)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Noooooow you are talking. Nothing under 7% 😂

A few Kwaak Amber and even Jack starts to make sense 😂😂.

The last time I went to the Bier Spa in Bruxelles, they had Kwaak Amber on the tap by my spa/tub thing. How I didn't drown........
I used to live in a village with 5 pubs, the women drank barley wine, and if you asked for a normal type beer/lager as opposed to strong, they used to say 'little boys beer'

• Haha
Bottle of Thatchers Katy, a bottle of Cobra and a small amount of blackcurrant in a pint glass, please.

(Not sure I recommend this, mind you).

• Haha
  • Heart
Bottle of Thatchers Katy, a bottle of Cobra and a small amount of blackcurrant in a pint glass, please.

(Not sure I recommend this, mind you).
Jesus Christ 😂 Got a band in our pub tomorrow, and all of the above. May experiment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.