Jack Monroe #50 Five Guys, homeless guys, Jack’s full of lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does everything she make end up looking like different variations of sick? It's a true skill.

Also you don't put rosemary or parsley in a bolognese. That's a stew, hen x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I am full Northern Irish my kids technically are half. I told them they are English because they were born in England. Horse born in a pig sty is still a horse.
Thank you for this. Irishness is not a personality trait she can adapt when she pleases.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Christ. Talk about splitting hairs. I know it's been said many times on these threads, but imagine being in a relationship with her. Just reading her Twitter is too much headfuckery for me.
I know, can you imagine? The amount of times they must have had to run round sorting things out after one of her "chaoses" and then the hand-holding.

Like being in a relationship with an oversized toddler.

Reactions: 24
OH duck SHE MADE THE BOLOGNESE WITH SQUARE SAUSAGE!!!
If I had the time, inclination or skills I would put together a montage of Jacks creations set to the sounds of someone sobbing the word WHY over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
How did she not get round to posting these? It’s all she did! She’s literally ticking things off a list that have been mentioned here. I don’t normally tinfoil hat but this is very blatant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I've got to go out this afternoon. Why now? She really does believe the world revolves around her doesn't she😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.