Jack Monroe #50 Five Guys, homeless guys, Jack’s full of lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and thanks to @acca00 for the thread title! Fifty threads already - when will this merry go round come to an end?

Recap from #49:

Edinburgh, she has Left The Building.
She ‘didn’t visit any chains’, she gifted her invisible bolognaise to some homeless gents (four of them), and she ran for a Five Guys burger like Billy Crystal at the end of Harry Met Sally.

She’s now sat in cramped conditions on the train back to London, has made a complaint to the train company for apparent lack of social distancing, and has released the hounds on the train company. Onwards we go!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Happy Birthday @Flumps ❤

Think Jack needs reminding that no-one forced her to go to Edinburgh to 'find herself' and get on that train.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Are we still thinking the Scottish odyssey was a reach out to Louisa or was there a work (so called) thing going on?

Reactions: 13
Happy birthday @Flumps ❤ 🥰

What disaster awaits JM in London? If she doesn't like first class she's gonna HATE the tube, a lot of offices are expecting people back today so it's going to be a social distancing nightmare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Congratulations and thanks to @acca00 for the thread title! Fifty threads already - when will this merry go round come to an end?

Recap from #49:

Edinburgh, she has Left The Building.
She ‘didn’t visit any chains’, she gifted her invisible bolognaise to some homeless gents (four of them), and she ran for a Five Guys burger like Billy Crystal at the end of Harry Met Sally.

She’s now sat in cramped conditions on the train back to London, has made a complaint to the train company for apparent lack of social distancing, and has released the hounds on the train company. Onwards we go!!
Great recap, as usual!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am, actually really angry that she is causing so much tit on the train, the staff are doing their best, the booking system was altered when they started operating again and it wouldn't allow unrelated bookings to sit together so I have no idea how this has happened, but it had to happen to her didn't it? And now her sycophants have piled on.

I don't think she ate any of the food she cooked in Edinburgh, and as a camper of many years I don't think I have ever seen melamine cutlery either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
@Eurgh yes to your comment at the end of the last thread. She somehow didn’t have it in her to Tweet Royal Mail (who probably didn’t lose all of her books), but had plenty of vitriol to sling at LNER, who by all accounts are looking into it and didn’t over book the train. She’s a wee scamp 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just noticed she's deleted that tweet saying she hadn't visited any chain shops/restaurants! Hah, love it when she gets caught out in her stupid lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I feel very sorry for the poor person manning the train Twitter today, having to wade through all the fan's frenzied tweets so they can keep looking for actual customer queries as is their job. You can clearly see that LNER replied to her tweet, sort yourselves out and go do something other than attacking a social media (probably intern) handler who's already noted the issue with the actual customer. Good god, the sheer entitlement of them, do they really have nothing else to do??

Reactions: 44
@Flumps have a great birthday!

I think the twitty tweeters have too much spare time on their hands.

Also, what a surprise this happened to Madame M, she has the worst luck eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’d bet the train drama didn’t even happen. She’s a compulsive liar. Even if it did just move - what’s the need for the twitter pile on? I can’t stand the Scottish phrases getting thrown in at every opportunity after a few days in Edinburgh. I have English relatives that do this kind of thing. One even bought an expensive kilt because of his “Scottish roots” even though he has no Scottish blood and only a link through marriage. It’s bizarre and cringey. Scottish folk don’t start talking like Danny Dyer after a few days in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Happy birthday @Flumps 💞

Glad that Jack doesn't know the nightmare that is assisted travel, how often we get abondoned by staff on trains, expected to run down the platform as the staff placed us in the wrong part of platform etc etc. I'm sorry but I don't believe her latest tale of bullshit woe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Her followers will really march into battle for the most spurious casus belli, won’t they?

Reactions: 25
I’m always reluctant to use phrases like ‘what a twit’ because I don’t think they help and don’t want to stoop to her level. But she just had to make the train tweet as public as possible (rather than simply @ them or even better DM she had to provide optimum visibility). She had to use confrontational language and describe it as an ‘absolute mess’ (when it’s a bit of a kerfuffle at most) & use block capitals. She had to put the solution they’d all come to in the next tweet in the thread. Then when she’d done all that she didn’t retweet the company’s reply & ignored her followers bombarding them. What a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.