Jack Monroe #50 Five Guys, homeless guys, Jack’s full of lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a shame JM doesn't have 'social media responser for large company' on her long job list, otherwise she could do a double whammy and shame her followers for piling on on behalf of her (she'd love that)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hen ?😠.How about another few Scottish words like the bisum,midden and roaster 😠.Please excuse spellings if they are incorrect

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah bleeping bullshit. So she’s half Irish half Cypriot now? Pull the other one Jack
To be fair, her mum is actually Northern Irish.
ETA. Happy Birthday Flumps, I hope you’re having a wonderful day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
God she's on one isn't she. Waiting for the MH deterioration tweets later when she gets home and realises she has to look after her son and not just focus on herself.

Reactions: 30
Ugh, I am Northern Irish, born and bred. The thought of her trying to make out she uses Our colloquialism’s (mixed with Scottish ones) frankly makes me feel a bit sick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ah bleeping bullshit. So she’s half Irish half Cypriot now? Pull the other one Jack
That's pretty much the only true thing about her. Although the filthy hands are her own doing, not down to her Cypriot heritage as she likes to claim!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's on a train for hours with nothing else to do than respond to tweets (unless she quickly makes her seat into a pop-up studio and plugs in her blender). Not enough discipline to not respond to comments.

ETA: I see she's now going after those who commented on the chain thing. She just can't help herself and not engage (it's up to her of course, she can choose how to respond to followers. But why not sit back and enjoy that Brene Bown book?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She needs to sit down and shut up. Half the reason these threads move like lightning is because literally all she does is sit on SM all day and post shite.

And you'd think if there were 4 adults in an empty carriage you'd just move...? I mean, she's the one who went gallivanting off to Edinburgh for a long weekend in the middle of a PANDEMIC. Maybe it'll make her think twice before she escapes her crisis team again... *end sarcasm*

Just speculation m'lord, but I bet she's one of those people who's half-arsing social distancing cos they just can't be fucked anymore and expects everyone else to do the heavy lifting. The kind of people who lean over you in the supermarket because their needing to get a pack of sausages is far more important than trying not to spread the virus, and if you're wearing a mask it's good enough for you both, right?

Man it's already been a day 😅

*mutters darkly into coffee*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Funny that the Jackobites are clutching their pearls about Jack being forced to sit with the plebs un-socially distanced, but they have zero to say about her scampering up to Edinburgh in the first place and visiting multiple shops and (chain) restaurants... :rolleyes:

And happy birthday @Flumps! May your traybake be moist and your risotto robust.
Yes, I am increasingly annoyed about this. To briefly recap Jack has travelled hundreds of miles on public transport risking bringing Covid in with her and is now travelling hundreds of miles back home risking bringing Covid back with her. And for what? To sit in a room blending up the contents of a chain supermarket whoops counter, eating from chain restaurants and avoiding putting a single penny into the local economy to the extent that it looks intentional. Just to add insult to injury she's taken it into her "wrinkly heid" to start using Scottish vernacular.

There are a million and one ways that trip could have been worth the risk of taking it and done some good for other people whilst benefiting Jack herself. God help the next place, cause or person she takes an interest in because she's honestly worse than a man down.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
God she really can’t go anywhere or do anything without Twitter drama can she? Guess what Jack - these annoyances happen to every person on the planet most days but they sort it out and GET ON WITH IT. They don’t get on twitter and complain. It exhausts me to read about her life, I can’t imagine what it would be like to actually live like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.