Jack Monroe #50 Five Guys, homeless guys, Jack’s full of lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nice bullying of Cat by Jack there

the LNER thing is how all her pile-ons work, she stacks the wood, pours the petrol and then Steps back to let her followers burn the target to the ground. She never steps back in to explain, clarify or call people off. Given that she polices twitter like a hound she will be well aware of what her followers are doing even though she sometimes likes to claim that she isn’t.

she’s done this so many time’s and never changes the crappy behaviour despite being “madly self aware”. THIS is why I find Jack problematic.
It’s not funny Jack, or heroic. LNER is not a big faceless company. Someone could lose their job over this.

also I think the reason she wanted to switch to DM with LNER so as not to “reveal her location” is cos she’s in First and doesn’t want her followers to know.
(Speculation m’lud, and I’m definitely mistaken because Jack only ever acts out of good, honourable intentions obviously).

• Heart
Reactions: 76
She’s just a really unpleasant person. This could be written off as feisty or ‘strong’ but actually it’s just rude, selfish and arrogant.
The more to be read about her the more apparent it is that, beyond all her self created bluster, she’s nothing more than a SM influencer with a chip on her shoulder. (Assuming influencer doesn’t already imply chip-on-shoulder)

Reactions: 45
7B3EBA4E-3CC6-49D1-9B20-CB83CA50BEF3.jpeg

I can’t explain why I hate it so much when she does this. Just ignore it or answer again, don’t find your other, seconds old tweet. Grr. Rage.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Happy Birthday @Flumps

Her fans really are so annoying. They'd argue over every single stupid thing she says, and for what? She's so rude to all of them, unless they have the magic blue tick
She literally has an army of Karen’s! She’s the most Karen McKarenface EVER! Why not speak to the train conductor and ask if that’s the correct policy like a normal person?! She’s ON THE TRAIN! Why Tweet? Oh wait - attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I am full Northern Irish my kids technically are half. I told them they are English because they were born in England. Horse born in a pig sty is still a horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It just makes me laugh at how utterly vile she behaves on twitter. Her followers must truly be idiots for putting up with her and even wading in!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s just a really unpleasant person. This could be written off as feisty or ‘strong’ but actually it’s just rude, selfish and arrogant.
The more to be read about her the more apparent it is that, beyond all her self created bluster, she’s nothing more than a SM influencer with a chip on her shoulder. (Assuming influencer doesn’t already imply chip-on-shoulder)
Yup.

And I don't believe anyone who has worked in a customer-facing service job would treat people like she does cos they know what it's like, the shite they have to deal with day in and day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Glad our Scottish comrades of the cabal are free of wee Jackie's oppressive presence once again.

She can argue over the semantics of what constitutes a chain restaurant all she likes, but at the end of the day, Jack's trip was akin to a visitor to London from Buttfuck, Tennessee going to Angus Steakhouse, M&M World, and Costa and believing they'd had the authentic English experience.

Happy birthday @Flumps you wonderful, kind Frau. Have a marvellous day xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.