Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrybosch

VIP Member
I know I'm late

(this constant grunkaing is seriously EXHAUSTING. Why can't you all just GIVE ME A BREAK??? I'm trying to do the BEST I CAN? I mean, don't you know that I'm never been this stressed?????? Why are you all doing this to me, you trolls?)

but I'm still on this

1.png

And I just need to add this so we are all clear on the definition of 'chain'

chain

See definition of chain
NOUN
1 chains
he had been held in chains while he was a prisoner’
SYNONYMS
fetters, shackles, bonds, irons, leg irons, manacles, handcuffs
informal cuffs, bracelets
archaic trammels, gyves, darbies, bilboes
2 ‘a chain of events
SYNONYMS
series, succession, string, sequence, train, trail, run, pattern, progression, course, set, line, row, concatenation
3 ‘a chain of shops’
SYNONYMS
group
multiple shop
, multiple store, multiple, firm, company
4 'a chain of restaurants'
Please note: In restaurant parlance, the meaning of chain when relating to eateries is different and much more specific than when relating to shops.
a group of restaurants with a minimum of 10 outlets. Groups with fewer than 10 are known as 'an ephemera of restaurants'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

HarderFaster

VIP Member
God I really wish she'd stop using "ephemera" wrongly, it's very jarring. Nigella she ain't.

Just saw this on Instagram and it made me think of our beloved flouncing JockMcWeehen:

Screenshot_20200720_124017.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

MancBee

VIP Member
Happy Birthday @Flumps , strange times for a birthday, difficult to go out and enjoy in the usual way. Hope whatever you have done has brought you joy.

Not a lot to add about R Wee Jackie, you lot have had me hooting and squeaking all day, though my lung is thankfully still in place.

I'm having my Op tomorrow, we'll see whether I need Chemo after that. I certainly won't be trying any of R Wee Jackie's concoctions to assist with recuperation. Not for where I will be Ouchy. 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Keegan

I saw her, cabal. When I was leaving my extended household yesterday. I was driving though and not paying much attention to pedestrians (except in the "please dont step on the road" way) but I saw her and felt oddly stalkerish that I recognised her 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

HarderFaster

VIP Member
I'm with @Ellabella on this one - speculation that Louisa owns the bungalow is such blatant bullshit and is derailing the thread.

Case in point, your honour:
Screenshot_20200721_122844.jpg

February 2019: Jack moves into the distinctly unshitty bungalow and raves about the kitchen. She makes a later post about "persuading Mrs J" to move in with her.

March 2019: Louisa is packing up her flat to move to the bungalow.

Screenshot_20200721_122928.jpg

Screenshot_20200721_122908.jpg

Why on earth would she pack up her entire life to move to a place she already owned? Why would she need to be persuaded to live in her own house? It makes no sense and it's just another stick of inaccuracy for Jack to beat us with.

Well-researched speculation only please, sorry to be a twat but that's just who I am.

Edited because you could see my bastard profile pic thumbnail in the original screenshots. I'm gonna get triangulated now all in the name of mythbusting!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

moldwarp

VIP Member
nice bullying of Cat by Jack there

the LNER thing is how all her pile-ons work, she stacks the wood, pours the petrol and then Steps back to let her followers burn the target to the ground. She never steps back in to explain, clarify or call people off. Given that she polices twitter like a hound she will be well aware of what her followers are doing even though she sometimes likes to claim that she isn’t.

she’s done this so many time’s and never changes the shitty behaviour despite being “madly self aware”. THIS is why I find Jack problematic.
It’s not funny Jack, or heroic. LNER is not a big faceless company. Someone could lose their job over this.

also I think the reason she wanted to switch to DM with LNER so as not to “reveal her location” is cos she’s in First and doesn’t want her followers to know.
(Speculation m’lud, and I’m definitely mistaken because Jack only ever acts out of good, honourable intentions obviously).

• Heart
Reactions: 76