Jack Monroe #50 Five Guys, homeless guys, Jack’s full of lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not keen on the posts about Jack's brother being in the RAF and how that must be very shameful given she is supposedly a former sex worker or whatever. Seems a bit elitist and right wing.
There is no "shame" implied. And from what I read nobody made a comparison between the two occupations. If I might say so, prejudices come as much from the Left as they do from the Right.

Her family background demonstrates she came from a solid, loving home, community-minded and caring (many years of fostering and local charitable work). And all Jack has done for many years now is paint a very different picture and weave a web of lies.

Reactions: 21
She's probably trying her best to worry Louisa, how dare that cow take her Bafta and leave. All that stuff about her MH last night, tweets the Samaritans phone number and then out of character silence. My thoughts are with L.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
But I'm suspicious of anyone who defends the military beyond, say, lads who were forced to fight in a world war.
But the military here, just like in many countries, has evolved beyond simply "fighting wars". The military are largely involved in peace-keeping now. Look at what they have done in the Congo to safeguard women from being raped as so-called weapons of war. They are many examples of how the military have worked with local communities, to teach them how to keep themselves safe and improve their living standards, even to help them set up and run micro-businesses. This is done by the military.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

New thread while she takes a nap 😂

@admin please close this thread, thank you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's probably trying her best to worry Louisa, how dare that cow take her Bafta and leave. All that stuff about her MH last night, tweets the Samaritans phone number and then out of character silence. My thoughts are with L.
Exactly it's all for effect!! And Louisa insta'd she was out lol x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.