Jack Monroe #50 Five Guys, homeless guys, Jack’s full of lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly talking out of her hole about the whole reserved seating debacle. Why does make tit up all the time? She’s exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you are going to travel unnecessarily across the country on a whim to Edinburgh during a PANDEMIC you have to accept a certain amount of risk and that also, YOU might be the carrier of something. I believe the train staff will try their best to keep people safe - because funnily enough staff on the trains probably want to feel safe too?!

Happy Birthday to @Flumps !

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Funny that the Jackobites are clutching their pearls about Jack being forced to sit with the plebs un-socially distanced, but they have zero to say about her scampering up to Edinburgh in the first place and visiting multiple shops and (chain) restaurants... :rolleyes:

And happy birthday @Flumps! May your traybake be moist and your risotto robust.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I have finally made it to the current thread! I never thought it would happen! I got close around the 1st or 2nd July I was only a few days behind albeit about 3 threads! But then I had my parents come to stay and fell waaay behind! Its taken me about 2 months altogether 🤣 I’ve done some serious Grunka-ing this past week!
I am just gobsmacked at her antics! Im
Seriously doubting this train mix up.
One of the last places I visited before lockdown was Edinburgh and like so many others have stated, why oh why did she hole up in a (fancy) apartment when there is so much beauty to explore in Edinburgh. It’s completely wasted on her.

Happy Birthday @Flumps I hope you have an amazing day! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Happy birthday @Flumps

duck those JM followers going after LNER when they're handling it just fine.

It was hardly 'essential travel'

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Happy Birthday @Flumps

Her fans really are so annoying. They'd argue over every single stupid thing she says, and for what? She's so rude to all of them, unless they have the magic blue tick

• Heart
Reactions: 25

^ JM literally every time something inconveniences her in the most minor way, or someone questions her ridiculous narrative. Remember that time her bank card got swallowed and she was fuming that Barclays wouldn't accept her tattoos as a form of ID?

ETA: 'policing my dialect' OMG I'm screaming! You're from Southend hun, simmer down. I don't go around shouting stereoptypical phrases because a few generations ago my ancestors lived in a different country.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Happy birthday @Flumps ❤ 🥰

What disaster awaits JM in London? If she doesn't like first class she's gonna HATE the tube, a lot of offices are expecting people back today so it's going to be a social distancing nightmare
Just thank the she-god that there’s a Dishoom AND Five Guys at Kings Cross, as no other places make food and Jack would be ‘wailing’ with hunger!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy birthday @Flumps - have a brilliant day!

Soz that I’ve been MIA. I was getting Jackie burnout I think and couldn’t keep up with her scamperous Edinburgh escapades.
Do we know the reason why she’s had to make the sad journey back? And why the duck is she complaining about social distancing when she herself made the maverick decision to go on holibobs in the middle of a bleeping pandemic, the ruddy fool?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Hello dear coven, I’m still catching up on the last thread (Jack pleaaaase quit being you for just 1 day so we can catch up) but I had some thoughts.

Firstly the expert in food thing...a) 😂😂😂😂 Jack you’re such a comedian. B) at risk of triangulating myself, before I decided I wanted to be Florence nightingale and selflessly help the sick, I trained as a chef. At the same college as THAT MAN no less. 3 years straight from school, I learnt all the classics can even butcher my way through an entire pig (sorry for the imagery), I then spent a few years working in hotels in London and loathed it, honestly I love cooking but it’s a tit job. Point is even I do not claim to be an expert in food. A bloody good cook yes, but not an expert 🙄. So anyway Jack, you know enough about me now that I shall expect a knock on the door imminently.

2) the “thought I was” vegan thing. what does that even mean, you’re either vegan or you’re not. Middle ground here doesn’t exist. She would know this if she had even for one second actually considered veganism rather than just jumping on a bandwagon.

3) she is still a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Sorry just caught up from last night - you lot move quicker than Jack jogging to Five Guys!!!

@veryfondoftea please tell me ‘Morning disgusting canal’ was a typo of ‘cabal’ - it’s really made me laugh a lot in a very juvenile way!

20DEEB39-768E-4B33-BA02-452C8B4ABA8B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If you are going to travel unnecessarily across the country on a whim to Edinburgh during a PANDEMIC you have to accept a certain amount of risk and that also, YOU might be the carrier of something. I believe the train staff will try their best to keep people safe - because funnily enough staff on the trains probably want to feel safe too?!

Happy Birthday to @Flumps !
and when you're an apparently at risk person. why would anyone do this?!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.