Jack Monroe #483 The plans are going well, it’s the execution that seems to be lacking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Butlins Jack. 'Look Ma, no Traazers'.
Didn't Ringo Starr start out at Butlins? Maybe she thinks she thinks she'll be a world famous musician piano thunker and singer too. If it's Butlins for Cunts, does that make it Cuntlins?
Cupace20230310132717.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Christ almighty, her Home wall art is bougie as duck.
Sorry, I realise all that stuff is really popular but why do you need stupid bits of obviousluy fake scrap wood with home written on them to tell you where you are? It reminds me of what I was house hunting and someone had stencilled the word "Bath" above the bath. I suppose it would stop confused farmers leading a flock of sheep in for a drink but it upsets me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Sorry, I realise all that stuff is really popular but why do you need stupid bits of obviousluy fake scrap wood with home written on them to tell you where you are? It reminds me of what I was house hunting and someone had stencilled the word "Bath" above the bath. I suppose it would stop confused farmers leading a flock of sheep in for a drink but it upsets me.
A friend of mine had one saying ‘tit’ above their toilet in protest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Just looking for a Sharpie so I can label everything on my flat and become middle class / ceiling, floor, door, dog, window. air atom ….. LJC this is gonna take a while …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I mean, she had a toaster that said "Toaster" on it and yet she still couldn't recognise it as a toaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Do I have to label everything separately or can I do bundles - like tea towels. All of them one label? Each individual one? categories? (white linen for best, manky but cleaned old ones for window cleaning). Do I have to label each body part or will just an overall label (human/dog/ rat the size of a cat). Send helpos. And more labels.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do I have to label everything separately or can I do bundles - like tea towels. All of them one label? Each individual one? categories? (white linen for best, manky but cleaned old ones for window cleaning). Do I have to label each body part or will just an overall label (human/dog/ rat the size of a cat). Send helpos. And more labels.
I think this would call for a Moleskine notebook to Index all your labels :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's talking tit. I grew up in substandard housing. We had single glazing, no central heating and mould crawling up the walls. There was also a fire one year and smoke damage following that. Our flat was in an urban shithole and surrounded by constant traffic. By rights we ought to have severe respiratory issues (well my brother has asthma). My siblings and I don't sound like Honk. My sister has a deviated septum and she doesn't sound like Honk and that inclydes pre surgery. I have a child with chronic lung disease who doesn't sound like that. My friends children with CF don't sound like that. My uncle with enlarged tonsils doesn't sound like. I also know someone with a broken nose and they don't sound like that, their nose has a big kink in it though from the break. They all sound normal. I know that is all anecdotal but the only time I've ever heard anyone sound remotely like Honk is when they have a heavy cold.
I agee. I have asthma (allergies/infection) but my voice is normal aside from the panting when I've been walking. My youngest has that adenoidal blocked nose thing, and it sounds totally different-
When I listened to jack on the R4 breakfast thing a few months ago there was an ECHO. I think she has some significant damage but refusing to acknowledge it.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
‘‘Twas me, dear heart! It was flippin’ delicious. I recognise that menu, it was the same place @SharkAttack 🍉. You have excellent taste in pubs. Hope the hangover isn’t too bad today. Perhaps some slop will help?
Anyway, here is a pic of said pumble, which was very well behaved and did not gain sentience in that charming little corner of REDACTED in London Town.
View attachment 2017655
Oh now I wish I'd ordered it, rather than the double gins we all had in lieu of pud @Slop n slide . It looks delicious! Yep nice pub in a very nice part of town, but LJC I am deceased today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I honestly think Jack believes her food looks like this. It's like some kind of weird food dysmorphia.
Jack has life dysmorphia

She was asked about ‘fuelling the reserve tank’ and couldn‘t remember what she’d said. Got really defensive and said that she’d written the book 3 years ago and had written another two books since. Surely she knew that KdW would be asking her about this book because she hadn’t published Grifty as planned. She could have read it in the train or something.
It's so obvious she doesn't give a tit about anything she spews out about food and poverty, she can never answer questions even when it's about her own book. And without ever having read it most people could have come up with an off the cuff answer based on what it sounds like it means. It's hardly as complex as a quarterback!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agee. I have asthma (allergies/infection) but my voice is normal aside from the panting when I've been walking. My youngest has that adenoidal blocked nose thing, and it sounds totally different-
When I listened to jack on the R4 breakfast thing a few months ago there was an ECHO. I think she has some significant damage but refusing to acknowledge it.
Interesting isn't it that she suffers so many make-believe health issues, but can't see the one right um under up her own nose?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's talking tit. I grew up in substandard housing. We had single glazing, no central heating and mould crawling up the walls. There was also a fire one year and smoke damage following that. Our flat was in an urban shithole and surrounded by constant traffic. By rights we ought to have severe respiratory issues (well my brother has asthma). My siblings and I don't sound like Honk. My sister has a deviated septum and she doesn't sound like Honk and that inclydes pre surgery. I have a child with chronic lung disease who doesn't sound like that. My friends children with CF don't sound like that. My uncle with enlarged tonsils doesn't sound like. I also know someone with a broken nose and they don't sound like that, their nose has a big kink in it though from the break. They all sound normal. I know that is all anecdotal but the only time I've ever heard anyone sound remotely like Honk is when they have a heavy cold.
Yeah, I lived in a rental with mould (and rats!) for a year and I got bronchitis and I'm a bit of a mouth breather now when I walk, but no honky voice.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Prediction- there'll be some cock n bull story tweeted to explain the honk soon. Some vague medical issue to blame under a blanket of shimmering self righteousness supposed to state don't mention this again you abusive health shamers.

Re black mould- deffo not just a thing in dodgy rentals and social housing. I'm mortgaged and can't afford to fix mine, there's simply nothing left over at the end of the month. Neither can I get credit cards an loans to sort it cos again, affordability, there's nothing left at the end of my outgoings as it is. I've often thought I wish to god it was rental or social cos then it would have to be fixed, even with a wait. Still don't have her cheese grater voice 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Wonder how the move is going? Must be nice having a spare 3300 to spend on staying another month in the Bungamansion. Most of the rest of us don't have such choices. And certainly wouldn't be trying to burn the place down instead of spending our days chasing up whoever is causing the logjam to prevent her moving.

Reactions: 25
Just looking for a Sharpie so I can label everything on my flat and become middle class / ceiling, floor, door, dog, window. air atom ….. LJC this is gonna take a while …
You need to write TankGirl on everything too (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This happened to another frau except they actually ordered the Pumble! Apparently it was nice (makes sense - Jack wasn't the one cooking). Isn't is strange that all these pumbles are suddenly appearing on our menus? Is it a plot? Are restaurants around the UK being infiltrated by Pumbles?

Exactly. :rolleyes: She's never had a problem with housing. It's a ridiculous lie.
The pumbles are coming, the pumbles are coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.