Jack Monroe #483 The plans are going well, it’s the execution that seems to be lacking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad how she still wangs on about being in the fire service (ie, answering phones) all these years later. She's gonna hang around pubs that are fire station adjacent soon, trying to geg in on any fire staff convo on the next table like that sketch out the fast show - 'hardest game in the world that'. While everyone stares at their pint awkwardly and moves when she goes the bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In a terrible frame of mind and then I see that Jack is back... that is not going to help.

Anyhoo, in the latest edition of 'make it make sense' , on what bleeping planet can she lecture Annunziata Rees Mogg about poor people being too depressed etc to batch cook, and then suggest that the poors
1. Collect together remembants of candles, some string and a ringpull
2. Get an old tin, remove the label, rinse and dry it
3. Get a screw driver and hammer to punch holes in said tin
4. Melt remnants of candles over a hob
5. Pour contents in to set.

To make a candle.

So. To all you scummy, Tory loving, evil doers out there now you know. Suggesting making abit of extra spag-bol and freeze it = nazi who wants her DEAD
Suggest making candles using house hold objects when cheap candles are regularly available = activist, saint of Povvos etc.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Honestly the more I think about it the funnier it is. Nearly 35 years old and faffing around making tit lanterns out of tin cans 😂.
Even toddlers are too mature and discerning to play with tin cans.

I can't believe, that after growing up with big chief St Daddy, the bestest ever paratrooper and fireman with traazers, she hasn't picked up on any basic fire safety behaviours. Surely George Michael would have drummed that into his wife and kids with graphic and inappropriate anecdotes. Mind you, being a narc, Jack probably thinks she's too good for fire. Fire does not show preferential treatment Jack (unlike your nepo dad).

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did you use the carabiner or is that just left over from dinner prep?
Well being fanatical about elastic bands, I save the ones that come on parcels I haven’t ordered or forgotten I’ve ordered or piles of CCJs that keep arriving. Sometimes I just find the bands and assume that the family of wild Syrian hamsters that live in my bin shed ate the letters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
But she has loads she should be doing. Soooo much. The VBI, the 4 blogs a week, writing her memoir (which is due out in September) etc etc 😂
Tis but a work of minutes...she'll just ram together all her blog posts and tah dah!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They're not even anything to look at are they? Imagine lying in the bath staring at a row of old bean cans with the dates still stamped on and a foul mixture of Yankee candles' greatest hits billowing out. Not really my idea of a magical diy home spa.

(I sometimes re-use cans - especially the catering size ones, as garden pots. Make a few drainage holes with a drill or bradawl - DO NOT ruin a perfectly good screwdriver - and pot up a couple of supermarket primroses. I'll give you that one for nothing Jack.)
Jack perpetuates the idea that poor people (and her son) cannot have nice things. Ugly tin cans, tumble dryer fluff and vegetable peelings for Christmas Dinner, that'll do the poors. Meanwhile she is strutting about in Vivianne Westwood, straddling Cotswold sideboards and eating Ocado grub.

No genuine poor person has that kind of bad taste or lack of common sense. Nor the time or the tools to to fanny about like a bored middle class wanker* when electric tealights are safer and cheaper.

*Apologies to any middle class wankers reading the threads 🫵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Sad how she still wangs on about being in the fire service (ie, answering phones) all these years later. She's gonna hang around pubs that are fire station adjacent soon, trying to geg in on any fire staff convo on the next table like that sketch out the fast show - 'hardest game in the world that'. While everyone stares at their pint awkwardly and moves when she goes the bog.
This is one of her big problems isn’t it, she doesn’t belong anywhere. Doesn’t seem to have retained any friends from school / the fire service, no social circle from work, not a chef or a campaigner or a proper writer / journalist. No partner she’s fallen softly, gently in love with. Her son doesn’t appear to spend much time with her, and tbh he’s almost 13 and I imagine most boys of that age prefer to spend time with friends instead of their mums, even when you don’t factor in her being a horrid narc mum. The only place she has any sense of “community” is through AA, and I’d wager most of the members of her group wish she’d go away and the rest feel sorry for her. So nowhere to belong, and no real sense of self / purpose / place in the world, so all she can wang on about is a job she LEFT 13 years ago and lying about drilling holes in tin cans. And all entirely her own fault, because she has a horrible personality, lies about everything and elevenerifes everyone constantly. What a sad little life Jack.

ETA: forgot i showed my SB this the other day and asked if he wanted to try it for dinner:
DA3F7A34-8679-48D4-B6E5-64F2287A65E6.jpeg

His answer? “Mummy that’s worms, disgusting”, which is odd because I thought he’d clap and declare it the best ever. And ever since when I ask what he wants to eat his first answer is “not WORMS mummy!” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
I think you ALL need to take a step back and think about what your doing. Have you all forgotten? She has no lightbulbs! She NEEDS to make danger lights to be able to see in the dark evenings so she can continue to scam people on the internet!

And for those asking about Cooper....well, how do you think she powers her internet?

Exhibit A

Shame on you fraus, shame on you!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wonder how she’ll make International Women’s Day all about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Honestly, what with this, covering her windows in bubble wrap, hoarding, sleeping in the living room, etc etc .... it's giving Richard Madeley's millennium cupboard.

Was the bubble wrap intended to keep the heat in?
I've got a better hack that I discovered by accident. I've got a cheap pop up tent that I string with fairy lights to create a sensory tent for my kids. If I drape blankets over it, it gets incredibly cosy and warm in there. Add a hot water bottle and some pillows for a really toasty time and let your inner cat enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This is one of her big problems isn’t it, she doesn’t belong anywhere. Doesn’t seem to have retained any friends from school / the fire service, no social circle from work, not a chef or a campaigner or a proper writer / journalist. No partner she’s fallen softly, gently in love with. Her son doesn’t appear to spend much time with her, and tbh he’s almost 13 and I imagine most boys of that age prefer to spend time with friends instead of their mums, even when you don’t factor in her being a horrid narc mum. The only place she has any sense of “community” is through AA, and I’d wager most of the members of her group wish she’d go away and the rest feel sorry for her. So nowhere to belong, and no real sense of self / purpose / place in the world, so all she can wang on about is a job she LEFT 13 years ago and lying about drilling holes in tin cans. And all entirely her own fault, because she has a horrible personality, lies about everything and elevenerifes everyone constantly. What a sad little life Jack.

ETA: forgot i showed my SB this the other day and asked if he wanted to try it for dinner:

His answer? “Mummy that’s worms, disgusting”, which is odd because I thought he’d clap and declare it the best ever. And ever since when I ask what he wants to eat his first answer is “not WORMS mummy!” 

It looks like dead maggots on vomit!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
One of the anti-Jack accounts on the hellsite has tweeted a photo of her fire hazard kitchen. It’s probably from here but as much as it’s a fire hazard, it’s absolutely filthy 🤢
Those tiles and keek on the cooker. Even botchulism would be scared of that kitchen.
Ew ew ew EW! What happened to the daily kitchen deep clean then?? Joking, we know that's a lie.
Point of order though: as a 'photographer', she should be used to check the background in her pics before posting them. Surely she knows this?

Reactions: 17
Ew ew ew EW! What happened to the daily kitchen deep clean then?? Joking, we know that's a lie.
Point of order though: as a 'photographer', she should be used to check the background in her pics before posting them. Surely she knows this?
She is such a professional that she once posted her camera roll, clearly showing an alcoholic drink, in the middle of her performative sobriety. Backgrounds? She don’t need no stinking backgrounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.