Jack Monroe #483 The plans are going well, it’s the execution that seems to be lacking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would fry/cook with tinned fish oil and how many cans of fish would you need to eat to get a decent amount of oil. I think the answer is duck knows. Imagining the smell it would make is making me queasy. Ahh, that’s what the tinned candles are for.
What if she meant, using mackerel oil as the fuel in a little camping stove #jackhack

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Still cringe myself inside-out about mispronouncing “awry” out loud when reading some document at work. (In my defence, the context it was used in didn’t make sense).

Oh yeah, Jack, err… she’s awful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I genuinely think she just says stuff for the likes/dopamine hit at the time and thinks nothing of actually following up on doing it or how she's going to prove it. The blog posts are a prime example of that. I'm stunned that the candle tins were a new post - I sped-grunked and thought they were from the last time she showed the crappy, 3rd-degree-burn-level-hot looking things. She truly has nothing to do which is mind blowing considering she's apparently (still) mid-move!! And has SO MUCH STUFF!! Who the hell is making morrrrre random tit when you're trying to pack up and move? Something is very fishy, and it isn't just the week old crab paste lodged in her fingernails 😬
Yeah Ive been keeping up at speed and thought thought the current tins had to be a kind of ai tin fake thing, I couldn't believe it was this same but more visibly hazardous thing that was really repeated.

Broadcasting all these imaginary ideas and tasks and never caring that they never get done looks like not much beneficial could have ever sunk in from all the treatment Jack's accessed. It's a pattern of thinking that's as destructive and negligent as anything they've written.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Before Jacks Tattle threads there would have been no-one keeping up with what she promised and what she has/hasn't delivered. She put out so many tweets and then deleted most of them. Couple that with 'show me where I said that' and threats to sue. She must have felt quite well protected against any comeback. The comeback she gets now is people talking about it. CCJ squig is a new development.

Plus, how do you know when someone has done something? Jack would talk about working behind the scenes, talk up what she was going to do. Be in the papers, a slot on the telly, win an award. It all creates an image that she is working in the areas she claims to. Turning up at parliamentary debates, and party conferences. Unless you are paying attention, and even if you are, it is difficult to assess what has been done, or any progress made. Jack is not providing this information herself (surprise), not even to her patrons. It is now 4 months of nothing* after her making her apology to them and telling them that she never took them for granted. (* and by nothing I mean no Patreon posts about what she is doing for her £1 (ha!) and £3.50 tier subscribers. She could of course claim she is tucking updates into all her parcels of postcards).

AND the absolute farce of her being given cooking spots on TV to produce the gloop she did, and being had on to talk about the 344% increase in the price of rice unchallenged. Pfft.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
I suspect she's put a small jar candle inside the tin (the flame is too big for a tealight). I don't believe for a second she could be frigged going to so much effort to 3/4 fill a full-size tin can.
Torally agree with you, tender one - I also don't believe she used a screwdriver to poke holes in the can.
Imagine people automatically assuming you are lying no matter what you say... Best life, eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Those "candles" are what can only be described as a fire hazard.

You would think, having offered her expertise at Grenfell due to her extensive experience fighting fires (read: updating the job in the control room) she would know that fire, and metal don't go together? That tin can will get hotter than satans hole after a curry. What happens when the child inadvertently touches it, or the unnecessarily large dog goes poking around and knocks it on the floor

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I know it shouldn't surprise me any more, 3 years into my forensic JackWatch, but I will never, ever get over just how stupid she is 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Ole dead eyes is back.
Old Dead she died
And every single dealer in the district cried
An empty bottle of Sainsburys Basics whisky laying by her side
A lazy little tear running from each eye
They could never be blue (due to her Greek Cypriot heritage),
They could never be blue (due to her Greek Cypriot heritage)... etc etc

If you're ready Jackanory, that was of course a joke. I don't want you to STOP BREATHING. You actually might stop breathing once you've put those death-trap Frankencandles on the end of the bath and it starts melting. Gawd, she's such a...

1678270231110.png

Although, in Jackie's case, it's all done in the worst possible taste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The silly cow needs to seriously grow up. What a load of tit! Faffing about with tin cans and bloody wax. What the hell goes on in her head? What is the point???!!

Reactions: 32
As a self employed frau, I get pangs of anxiety if I'm not spending time working on my business.

I do have family and friends time, and time for household/garden stuff, but when your income depends on the work you do, there's not really time for pottering around with candles n cans

• Heart
Reactions: 46
One of the anti-Jack accounts on the hellsite has tweeted a photo of her fire hazard kitchen. It’s probably from here but as much as it’s a fire hazard, it’s absolutely filthy 🤢
Those tiles and keek on the cooker. Even botchulism would be scared of that kitchen.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
One of the greatest fire hazard hits was the electric kettle placed on the gas hob for aesthetic purposes.

A cleverer frau than I can probably find the receipt for this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.