Jack Monroe #483 The plans are going well, it’s the execution that seems to be lacking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you can’t face frying with it, you can always whisk it raw with the juice from tinned fruit.

You know, just like they “could” serve it at The Ivy.

View attachment 2012442
As you Brits apparently say, boak.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Babe, same, but with the word hyperbole 🎳 x
I might have to come back and add to this, but if someone could make a start on:
Sated - I think I say this right, but Mr Lazarus says it like sah-tayed 🫣
Vociferous- he somehow says voice-iferous and it makes me wish he didn’t have a voice box
Awry - he says this like it rhymes with lorry.

send Masters degree’os - actually don’t. He has one of those already and still gets it wrong (IMO).
---
Things Jack is not fanatical about: Flavor, words, texture, accountability, integrity, technique, empathy, generosity, paying bills, honoring commitments, the truth, reciprocity in relationships, self-awareness, the truth, pet care, hair care, child care, feeling satisfaction at a job well done, the truth, the milk of human kindness (unless it is draining on her), activism, advocacy, sympathy, timeliness, personal hygiene, the truth, being a good neighbor and citizen of the world.
In my head, I tried to read that list like I was singing along to Bob Dylan’s Subterranean Homesick Blues

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Is it saited, like satisfied? I say say-ted
Vociferous - VUZ- ifer-us
Awry - ah- rye

fucks sakes Monroe, set fire to lint or put leggings on you head, I implore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hotes, we’re on the same page. I wonder if it’s too late to have this marriage annulled…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's barmy isn't it? Obviously everyone is allowed a hobby. Inane, pointless and dangerous as it may be. But Jack is being paid good money by patreon donors to fund her activism, charity work and school visits. It explicitly says so on her patreon page. So what a slap in the face to keep reading she does duck all apart from drill holes in tins and have endless cups of tea in her 'cosy gaff'.
Not to mention the VBI.
I wonder when she last did a “school visit”. If ever. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This candle chat does remind me of the craze where every influencer and wannabe influencer had some kind of MLM wax melting business a couple of years ago.

Jack is late to the party on that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What is the value of these lanterns--not functional, not pretty, not useful, just more tit to take care of.
“Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.”
She's no William Morris, that's for sure, despite the Strawberry Thief curtains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Has anyone seen a revised version of GK? Or are they just letting it die without fixing the death hacks? Does this mean TT won't give out any copies?

I've never seen a copy in the wild.

Yesterdays project just goes to show that she has nothing meaningful to do with her days now that wasting or filling time is all she has, until either sb comes to visit or her parents. She had no work commitments and for her literally to have had left a few weeks back from the crappy bungalow she still has alot of tatt lying around.

Reactions: 33
????!!! Plus her 120 hour working week, walking Content (presume she'd need at least 2 hours walking a day plus enrichment activities and attention), plus captivating conversation-starter-card-led discussions with her son and helping him with his homework etc. SHE'S EXHAUSTED 😩
Don’t forget the many many many many ‘meetings' 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Let’s hope with all this ❄🌨 she doesn’t get her soap/candles mixed up whilst melting

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I asked Mr Beacon how he would react if he had found me making those lanterns while we were doing our heckin' big declutter to move into our forever home last year. His response was mostly unprintable, but he did also say he would marry me just so he could divorce me for it.

Frauen, does that count as a proposal???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I’m sure we’ve seen tealighters in old tins from her before. Tried to find a photo of it but found some vintage 2015 Jack instead. The bandana!

View attachment 2011399
Never mind the bandana, why’s she tucked blue tea towels under that shirt?
---
I asked Mr Beacon how he would react if he had found me making those lanterns while we were doing our heckin' big declutter to move into our forever home last year. His response was mostly unprintable, but he did also say he would marry me just so he could divorce me for it.

Frauen, does that count as a proposal???
He’s LEAVING, you’ve been WARNED, now duck off gently, softly etc ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I had LEFT over the New Year so missed this but - 183 books - so ... A BOOK EVERY OTHER DAY? What's she reading ... Goosebumps?
I read the same books, often more than once, to my granddaughter most days so if we say I read 10 books per day then I have read hundreds so far this year, winning.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s wanged on about lasting effects of The Poverty - living in homes with damp and mould causing breathing issues for her and her son. Yet she promotes homemade scented candles with string as wicks. If someone’s asthmatic, you don’t want to be burning that tit.

Suggest she looks up indoor pm2.5. Particulate matter measuring less than 2.5microns which affect the lungs. Main causes of indoor pollution - cooking, wood burning stoves, candles and (this one might not apply to Jack) cleaning products.

Ventilate your homes lads, this is serious stuff. Lingering honk is bad for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.