Jack Monroe #483 The plans are going well, it’s the execution that seems to be lacking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Jack was sticking table salt in her bath and making her own bath salts with orange peel and twigs and tit? Fun times.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
'See if you can guess what it was as the year goes by'. I beg your fuckin pardon. No one, not even the swivel eyed squigs, are wondering about your resolutions as the year passes. Pull your little cow pat wig out your arse.
I mean, FFS she listed them this year and based on what she’s bothered to actually do they’d still be impossible to “guess as the year goes by”
BAF6AEBE-1136-4253-816D-CC7A0F2D5B71.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I’ve had a quick scan through this thread. I have been SO BUSY doing my actual day job. I seriously think my boss is trying to KILL ME.
Anyway, a few things:
Many years ago, I was quality reviewing a colleagues work (DHSS at the time). In the computer records, it was commonplace to abbreviate customer as ‘cust’. I identified a case where a colleague had written something along the lines of: telephone call requesting early payment. bleep has struggled to manage their money recently - giro issued. 🫣

and then on topic: imagine if you were happy to pay the £44 a month tariff so that Jack could make candles out of tin cans during the day when you were working your bollocks off? And worse still, when she has a Yankee Candle right bleeping there.

and finally: I’m laughing that it’s nearly Easter and Jack’s still in the bungamansion, when before Christmas she had arranged a grocery delivery to the new house and she’s STILL not there.
There’s no way it’s rented. No landlord would keep a house empty for 3 months.
AB2FFAAB-89E4-450F-BD2A-D59EE48AFA40.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
You’re all over thinking it. Her New Year’s resolution underpinning everything was to be a complete dick during every interaction. Completed it mate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Do the publishers pay for or get paid for this type of thing? There are so many (on readily). So sick of this photo of her!

F6D64865-1A0D-4172-A4F5-5DF03404D3AC.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I once pronounced cacophony like kakafoney 🍉 when I was about 26? Still haunts me a decade later.
Little did you know how prescient you were given that you’re now a valued frau on a complete Caca Phoney’s Tattle thread.
7B4BF82C-07E4-4A52-9780-ED595D4101D5.jpeg
She thinks this is very clever so she’s said it a lot.
02127724-9491-4BD4-AC60-4752F3587A5E.jpeg
ETA I will never understand why she’s got a wonky Venetian blind next to a different sized Venetian blind tattooed on her arm. Was she at one point trying to marry a wealthy B&Q area manager?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Little did you know how prescient you were given that you’re now a valued frau on a complete Caca Phoney’s Tattle thread.
View attachment 2012140
View attachment 2012142
ETA I will never understand why she’s got a wonky Venetian blind next to a different sized Venetian blind tattooed on her arm. Was she at one point trying to marry a wealthy B&Q area manager?
Why is her left arm made from a wooden bat. There is corner on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She started this declutter in July 2022. She was talking then about a deposit. Would she need to do all that selling, pawning etc for a rental deposit? I think not.

DCD53D8E-204D-406D-926D-D7810D173673.jpeg

She was also floating the idea of a deposit in May ‘22:
1F98F72F-75BD-4227-95F8-EEC37703DAB3.jpeg

And also was saving for a deposit in Jan ‘21 but broke her no-spend rule on essential work supplies (a sticker for her laptop)…

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do the publishers pay for or get paid for this type of thing? There are so many (on readily). So sick of this photo of her!

View attachment 2012126
Those look like Reach Media titles. They do local news, but also recycle stories/PR crap across their network. Yes most journos get sent a small number of photos to choose from, so maybe that’s the best of a bad bunch.

I went to a corporate talk today and the person doing it introduced themselves and talked about their credentials, including showing off about getting an OBE. It was pretty cringe. Luckily I was only zoom watching so couldn’t pull a face.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Ah, carefully is something that AI Jack has learned to say. She does everything carefully, to listen to her. It pre-empty 🥕 pre-empts anybody saying something is difficult, hard or hazardous.
I suspect she’s cack-handed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
'Small boy' 'in the house'
Locks at the top of interior doors
Massive piles of cardboard boxes and books
Never had contents insurance (not the dog)
Dino naps
Makes you think
Naked flames and poorly made lanterns are best avoided

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If she wants to reuse the tins surely a tea light in the bottom of an empty tin works better and doesn’t take eleventy billion hours to make?
I suspect she's put a small jar candle inside the tin (the flame is too big for a tealight). I don't believe for a second she could be frigged going to so much effort to 3/4 fill a full-size tin can.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2012140
View attachment 2012142
That image on the lower part of her left arm (the right side of the photo) looks like part of this Crowded House album cover image:
1678229703918.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
still on the grunk, but i cannot stop honking at the the thought that the value italian hard cheese varies so much, let alone that the "current" one is like comte. do supermarkets really change up their products that much?

we use parmesan dupes when we can't stretch to parmesan prices, it's mostly grana padano but we've had plenty of value italian hard cheese for our tortelloni

also, we once actually bought super cheap comte in fultons ffs! she needs to stop the bleeping superior gatekeeping act

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.