Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of this as brought her happiness. Her career is failing as is things in her personal life. There really does come a time when we need to address the issues we are facing and realise that its no longer for us. She is definitely not good at her job or else she wouldn't be failing at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
“To every man and woman who told me I wasn’t good enough…” My God she loves this narrative doesn’t she? Borobra and co, Michael “legs shut” Portillo, Trazzers on a bird old commander, you’re not butch Leggy, LCJ’s friends, mystery city boy’s friends and probably more that I’ve forgotten. The poor smol pixie who no one thought was good enough, but needless to say she’s having the last laugh. It’s very tiresome.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
View attachment 1961251

Turns out I was 5 years late with my "happy valentine's to ME" post prediction. 🫤
Quoting myself like a prize ninny but I can't believe that she ACTUALLY DID send herself a bunch of flowers and coyly pretended they were from an anonymous amore. 🤢🤢🤢 How mind-numbingly predictable. Apologies, Fraus. This will be old news to you lot but it's the first time I've seen it.

Screenshot_20230215-080602.png

Interestingly, I found it whilst I was on the hunt for a comment on one of her FB posts from a squig who hadn't received their Kickstarter book and JM very belligerently blamed the squig for "not filling in a data form" A LIKELY TALE, JACK. It was there yesterday, I meant to screenshot it but I was busy at work and thought I'll remember to do it later. It's now gone. So she's been on a deleting spree, the mad bleep.🧐

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
The guy she referred to as a 'tedious wee shite' or w/e the other day has done a thread. His twitter account in in his real name, and he's actually a solicitor. Not the kind of person you'd really want to piss off, especially during a time when you're well aware people are waking up to you being "a fraud, a liar, a thief" (in Jack's own words).

View attachment 1961238
Good for them. It kind of touches on what I said the other day here:

it’s all so shady.

Reactions: 37
A tale of two Ian Duncan Smiths, by Jack Monroe
2018, her blog. This is really oddly written given what comes in the later account cos she makes it sound as if SOMEONE ELSE was speaking while he laughed and she sat there and got angry.

View attachment 1961119View attachment 1961121

Regardless, the “poverty stricken single mum” is talking about “being famished with hunger” Iain is “sniggering” while the mum is talking, and Jack is behind him “shaking with rage”

2021, Guardian. The tale is more detailed. Jack is still sitting behind IDS at the beginning and end , but now she’s definitely the single mum doing the talking. The subject now though is not about being “famished with hunger” it’s about the socko sanny pads.
View attachment 1961124View attachment 1961125

In this telling then, IDS isn’t “sniggering” while the single mum is talking about hunger while Jack sits behind him “shaking with rage”.

Here, Jack talks, walks back to her seat crying, sits down. IDS says something to the person next to him and then they laugh so hard he “shakes with laughter” (so entirely possibly it was completely unrelated to what she said given she’s no longer saying it).

And she isn’t “shaking with rage at his insolence” in this telling. She had to leave in humiliation.

You literally cannot trust or believe a single word she says.
Even if she was talking, as he was laughing, if he was laughing at a conversation with someone else it could be completely unrelated. Could literally be about anything. I quite often laugh or smile even when something serious is being discussed. Because I can't compartmentalise properly sometimes. Or if I'm anxious, I anxious laugh.

Im no IDS fan, but we should only criticise things people do, or don't do. Not what we perceive without evidence that they may be doing.

Reactions: 46
A tale of two Ian Duncan Smiths, by Jack Monroe
2018, her blog. This is really oddly written given what comes in the later account cos she makes it sound as if SOMEONE ELSE was speaking while he laughed and she sat there and got angry.

View attachment 1961119View attachment 1961121

Regardless, the “poverty stricken single mum” is talking about “being famished with hunger” Iain is “sniggering” while the mum is talking, and Jack is behind him “shaking with rage”

2021, Guardian. The tale is more detailed. Jack is still sitting behind IDS at the beginning and end , but now she’s definitely the single mum doing the talking. The subject now though is not about being “famished with hunger” it’s about the socko sanny pads.
View attachment 1961124View attachment 1961125

In this telling then, IDS isn’t “sniggering” while the single mum is talking about hunger while Jack sits behind him “shaking with rage”.

Here, Jack talks, walks back to her seat crying, sits down. IDS says something to the person next to him and then they laugh so hard he “shakes with laughter” (so entirely possibly it was completely unrelated to what she said given she’s no longer saying it).

And she isn’t “shaking with rage at his insolence” in this telling. She had to leave in humiliation.

You literally cannot trust or believe a single word she says.
It’s almost as if she’s … making it up?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
To be honest IDS is exactly the kind of loathsome man who would laugh in a situation like this, so it isn't that far fetched as Jack's tall tales go.....

Reactions: 32
Here’s me, the very poor single mom, living on the bones of my arse, 3 years into my poverty and promoting my £10 a week shop just spunking £20+ on a bunch of spite flowers to say fk you to my many exes.
They were A PRESENT FROM “R”!!! Do you want her to STOP BREATHING
C46C7F86-2DF8-4A1E-A23A-F153B94AA09E.jpeg

TW for Jack’s usual non-TW’d greatest hits https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2017/02/14/on-valentines-day/?amp=1

Incidentally, this is around the time she was breadcrumbing on Mrs Gloss about her and some FAMOUS MAN “On The Telly” having a crush on one another and doing a will they/won’t they shag, and then her wanging on about the same guy aka “the prick” as she was getting together with/already with LJC in April. I think she was lying, but heavily implying RUSSELL if you ask me (just my mithering). What an unholy alliance that would be
0103B50B-6215-4D38-A148-5D1DC9B4A68C.jpeg
6260AFBC-0055-40E1-8C96-2C0B692E382B.jpeg

PS That Valentine’s Day was a mere ten days or so before she was in court for the Hopkins case. Seems TOTES preoccupied with it, yes? Luckily she didn’t seem to need her trial walking stick on V Day either.

*Also RUSSELL=Brand. I wish not to besmirch the integrity and reputation of Russells Grant, Crowe, Tovey, Abbott, Kurt Russell and any and all the other famous “On The Telly” (2017) Russells by associating them with Jack’s (completely fictional) Gloss stories.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
View attachment 1961265
TW for Jack’s usual non-TW’d greatest hits https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2017/02/14/on-valentines-day/?amp=1

Incidentally, this is around the time she was breadcrumbing on Mrs Gloss about her and some FAMOUS MAN “On The Telly” having a crush on one another and doing a will they/won’t they shag, and then her wanging on about the same guy aka “the prick” as she was getting together with/already with LJC in April. I think she was lying, but heavily implying RUSSELL if you ask me (just my mithering). What an unholy alliance that would be
View attachment 1961285View attachment 1961287

PS That Valentine’s Day was a mere ten days or so before she was in court for the Hopkins case. Seems TOTES preoccupied with it, yes? Luckily she didn’t seem to need her trial walking stick on V Day either.

*Also RUSSELL=Brand. I wish not to besmirch the integrity and reputation of Russells Grant, Crowe, Tovey, Abbott, Kurt Russell and any and all the other famous “On The Telly” (2017) Russells by associating them with Jack’s (completely fictional) Gloss stories.
God, her writing style is absolutely PAINFUL to read. Innit?

Also, going back to her Valentine's day post - surely someone who was repeatedly suffered such awful abuse would know not to put triggering material front and centre without a content warning? It's almost as if it's all attention seeking lies? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 57
View attachment 1961265

Interesting that she wasn’t moaning about R online, reminding them she HAS A CHILD AT HOME, and how dare they know her address? Where did R get it from and why wasn’t she as freaked as she is by receiving notice of a small claims court case.
Also, was Rosemary her agent at that time?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
View attachment 1961265

Christ she's an insufferable arrogant tit, isn't she? Eva Green? Lily Allen? Even if someone did ever say I had a passing resemblance to someone like that, I would never drop that in to conversation with anyone else, let alone share it in such a twatty way for public consumption.

She lives in cloud cuckoo land. I know many people at times over share on social media, but I've yet to stumble across anyone who overshares quite to this degree of batshit.

Almost all of her posts nowadays are so toxic and unpleasant. I'm delighted solicitor squig has posted that thread. She'll ignore it of course.
---
God, her writing style is absolutely PAINFUL to read. Innit?

Also, going back to her Valentine's day post - surely someone who was repeatedly suffered such awful abuse would know not to put triggering material front and centre without a content warning? It's almost as if it's all attention seeking lies? 🤔
Yeh she doesn't give a tit. It's all ME ME ME, GIVE ME ATTENTION. Whatever it takes to get that.

Foul.

• Sick
God her proclivity for egregious trauma dumping to the general public never ceases to amaze me.

I can excuse it 6 years ago (just), but she apparently has learned a grand total of zilch since then.
She’s regressed, actually. She knew in 2013 that for certain topics there should be a trigger warning. Hasn’t done one since then, tho.

2F9C3588-5855-4314-AEA0-989173B0C7FE.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
To be honest IDS is exactly the kind of loathsome man who would laugh in a situation like this, so it isn't that far fetched as Jack's tall tales go.....
It's one of her more believable stories. But I'd check the bin if she told me she'd just eaten an aero so not much faith here.

• Haha
Even if she was talking, as he was laughing, if he was laughing at a conversation with someone else it could be completely unrelated. Could literally be about anything. I quite often laugh or smile even when something serious is being discussed. Because I can't compartmentalise properly sometimes. Or if I'm anxious, I anxious laugh.

Im no IDS fan, but we should only criticise things people do, or don't do. Not what we perceive without evidence that they may be doing.
Absolutely. Problem is with main character syndrome, everything anyone ever does has to be about Jack right?

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I am ashamed to say that I was a Kickstart backer and thought that all the reasons she gave for non-delivery were true and entirely understandable, to the extent that I very nearly sent a message to say that I didn’t mind waiting. Then I was a bit cross to see a full-colour properly-published version out at practically the same time. Then I donated to the tip jar, and was taken aback to not receive an automated thank(space)you because that very easy to set up and you only need to do it once. Then I bought TCC and couldn’t believe that anyone would use stuffing as a flavouring rather than herbs or spices, and that was the beginning of the scales falling from my eyes. And here I am now, and I love you all.
And we love you too now duck off ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If she was breadcrumbing a relationship or even a shag with Russell Brand in 2017, that's despicable. Brand has been in a relationship since 2015, had a baby with his partner in November 2016, and married her in August 2017. I'm not saying that being in a relationship is a guarantee of fidelity, but if you're going to lie, it's wicked to imply that your duck buddy is being unfaithful to someone else.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.