Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to stick up for IDS, but I'd probably laugh at this stage if I ever heard one of Jack's ridiculous 'more jam please mummy' speeches in person. Guy next to him probably whispered 'her grandpa's a slum landlord with a £2m fortune' and, well ..........

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Christ she's an insufferable arrogant tit, isn't she? Eva Green? Lily Allen? Even if someone did ever say I had a passing resemblance to someone like that, I would never drop that in to conversation with anyone else, let alone share it in such a twatty way for public consumption.

She lives in cloud cuckoo land. I know many people at times over share on social media, but I've yet to stumble across anyone who overshares quite to this degree of batshit.

Almost all of her posts nowadays are so toxic and unpleasant. I'm delighted solicitor squig has posted that thread. She'll ignore it of course.
---

Yeh she doesn't give a tit. It's all ME ME ME, GIVE ME ATTENTION. Whatever it takes to get that.

Foul.
It's the arrogance that bugs me. To think that she is at all comparable to these people is laughable, but still she has the barefaced arrogance to put it out there. That's she's the best thing since sliced bread. I really do wish she would get knocked on her arse by the ripping open of her grift and get some humility. Won't happen of course, but I often dream about karma for twats like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Russell Brand makes me physically sick. I literally cannot think of a kind word to say about him.
Do I think he’d send flowers that look like they were robbed off a DEAD relatives grave, or at best, bought at Texaco’s forecourt?
No. No I don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
If she was breadcrumbing a relationship or even a shag with Russell Brand in 2017, that's despicable. Brand has been in a relationship since 2015, had a baby with his partner in November 2016, and married her in August 2017. I'm not saying that being in a relationship is a guarantee of fidelity, but if you're going to lie, it's wicked to imply that your duck buddy is being unfaithful to someone else.
But i wouldnt put it past her. Its the very thing that narcs do.

Reactions: 37
If she was breadcrumbing a relationship or even a shag with Russell Brand in 2017, that's despicable. Brand has been in a relationship since 2015, had a baby with his partner in November 2016, and married her in August 2017. I'm not saying that being in a relationship is a guarantee of fidelity, but if you're going to lie, it's wicked to imply that your duck buddy is being unfaithful to someone else.
I genuinely don’t have a shred of evidence for it at all other than my own mithering and the fact they’ve got a bit of fucked up history where she ALSO heavily implied a few years ago that some time later than this RB was her ex AA sponsor who crossed a bunch of lines with her. (Then walked that all back too).

It’s just the sort of thing Jack would make up to sound interesting with no care or concern for others IRL.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Good morning. Spring is on it's way an Jack's getting taken to court for being a thieving billy bullshitter. Lovely stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I am so taken with my Jack-like genius in pairing Jack’s blouse quotes with Yvette, Maria and Mimi that I’d like to propose a new game where we pair nonsensical Jack quotes with the people we think really should have said them.

I’ll start.
555E8C9C-780B-4C61-9190-13F6BBAF50EB.jpeg
F2585194-75CC-43FA-BE4D-574C1364D888.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
God, her writing style is absolutely PAINFUL to read. Innit?

Also, going back to her Valentine's day post - surely someone who was repeatedly suffered such awful abuse would know not to put triggering material front and centre without a content warning? It's almost as if it's all attention seeking lies? 🤔
She only cares about her own “trauma” and how others actions impact her. She doesn’t give a shiny tit who she triggers with her trauma dumping.

Reactions: 43
Where would you even go to buy a "blouse" now. I regularly go in nan shops with my own nan, and even they don't sell them anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Now I’m not saying I’ve got POWERS or anything, but…here’s me on February 2nd, making us all boak with a mouldy yoghurt simile.
C037AF06-8D9C-43BB-B126-EC099787FC52.jpeg

and then on February 12th- THIS!

1F1C9DDC-1E18-48C9-BBAD-CAB13BC1E535.jpeg

Turns out my ability to manipulate space and time works to summon mouldy yoghurt, and it takes a week to manifest. This is not a talent I want or need 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Isn’t it odd that a poor single mum seems to be able to just pop to the pub at the drop of a hat. 1. Where’s her child 2. How can she afford it! It’s not like she’s having half a cider and black and meeting her mates, she’s going to the pub for a whiskey and to knit. Bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Quoting myself like a prize ninny but I can't believe that she ACTUALLY DID send herself a bunch of flowers and coyly pretended they were from an anonymous amore. 🤢🤢🤢 How mind-numbingly predictable. Apologies, Fraus. This will be old news to you lot but it's the first time I've seen it.

View attachment 1961294

Interestingly, I found it whilst I was on the hunt for a comment on one of her FB posts from a squig who hadn't received their Kickstarter book and JM very belligerently blamed the squig for "not filling in a data form" A LIKELY TALE, JACK. It was there yesterday, I meant to screenshot it but I was busy at work and thought I'll remember to do it later. It's now gone. So she's been on a deleting spree, the mad bleep.🧐
You’d think someone who’d been severely stalked for years, and lives in fear of her life because of said stalker, would be bleeping horrified to receive an anonymous bouquet of flowers?

Reactions: 55
You’d think someone who’d been severely stalked for years, and lives in fear of her life because of said stalker, would be bleeping horrified to receive an anonymous bouquet of flowers?
Not anonymous, tenderstem. From herself Imaginary Russell

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Now I’m not saying I’ve got POWERS or anything, but…here’s me on February 2nd, making us all boak with a mouldy yoghurt simile. View attachment 1961388

and then on February 12th- THIS!

View attachment 1961391

Turns out my ability to manipulate space and time works to summon mouldy yoghurt, and it takes a week to manifest. This is not a talent I want or need 😭
I'm beginning to find the psychic powers of the canal quite spooky I have to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
And if you do go to the pub regularly. Wouldn't you nick toilet paper to use on your period rather than use socks. Or at your many yomps to local council meetings steal some.

I hate IDS but I would have laughed if I had heard that. The image in my head of her with a totes toastie in her drawers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I'm beginning to find the psychic powers of the canal quite spooky I have to say.
Wasn't it you who summoned her back to twitter with your prediction of reactivation. Best keep your location locked down in case the Americans need you to identify the source of the unidentified flying objects they keep shooting down

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.