Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by a squig, nominated by our fragrant Mavis Beacon! You win a cash generating dog (when I’ve figured out how to make mine do that).

Jack’s back! after an absence of a week, she’s come back in full snark s**cide baiting mode, claiming to have been VERY DEPRESSED for two months. Perhaps that explains her dubious paint colour choices?

She‘s also revealed she has a garage full of filing cabinets which she‘s giving away because she’s downsizing to a ONE BEDROOM FLAT OK? She hasn’t said what she’s doing with all the contents of said cabinets but hasn’t mentioned a skip.

Of the promised weekly blogs this year, there has been no sign.

Onwards frauen! Wiki at the pink button up there, new thread noms after post 500, no swears!

• Heart
Reactions: 86
"They should have their hard drives checked" is usually a way of implying you think someone's a child sex offender. It's disgusting enough of Jack to use that as a gotcha but it also has little relevance to the subject in question (claiming she's being doxxed.) It's like me saying "Person X is a shoplifter. Have the police checked the floorboards to make sure they're not a murderer too?"

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 130
Jack is not wealthy nor a chef. We know this because we’ve seen her bank accounts and her cooking.
What she does do is words. Lots and lots of chuffing words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Recap: her kid reads her twitter yet she constantly talks about how she’s probably about to top herself and is being watched around the clock. Sorry I don’t know how to do a spoiler. But SB must be beside himself with anxiety and worry. It’s despicable

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
Jack has barely eaten in the past two months, apart from the huge Thai meal she ate with Shattenstone.
Jacks family and friends have been on a rota to call round and check on her
to check she hasn’t killed herself. They must have been fairly sure she hadn’t, otherwise they would stay there with her? No point doing the 6pm check if she’s unalived herself two hours earlier. Sounds like a lie from our suicide-baiting whelksplat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Here’s the dog tweet. Unlike most of us who find our dogs financially draining, Content is like the magic money tree and actually saves her a fortune!

A0F6F030-EC83-4384-A3C9-30E588C48B86.jpeg

She SHAN’T discuss this bizarre statement any more, so there! Perhaps she‘s out with the cost-effective Content, doing some of the weekly wild expeditions she was planning?

• Haha
  • Wow
Well at least we know know why we don’t see many photos of Content.

The poor dog is here for 120 hours a week.
6487ACE1-7B82-48CA-91C4-57373AAC8FBA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 157
Jack has barely eaten in the past two months, apart from the huge Thai meal she ate with Shattenstone.
Jacks family and friends have been on a rota to call round and check on her
to check she hasn’t killed herself. They must have been fairly sure she hadn’t, otherwise they would stay there with her? No point doing the 6pm check if she’s unalived herself two hours earlier. Sounds like a lie from our suicide-baiting whelksplat
It's a pity none of them popped round on the morning she slept in for her Guardian interview, they might have been able to get her up on time. How odd they all decided they couldn't be arsed on the same day.

• Haha
Reactions: 165
Here’s the dog tweet. Unlike most of us who find our dogs financially draining, Content is like the magic money tree and actually saves her a fortune!

View attachment 1956589
She SHAN’T discuss this bizarre statement any more, so there! Perhaps she‘s out with the cost-effective Content, doing some of the weekly wild expeditions she was planning?
Another "lovely busy day"? Sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I do hope SB is ok. If (and I'm more and more inclined to believe it's a big if...) he loves with her for more than the occasional visit he's going to be fulfilling the role of a young carer and/or will be seeing his mum talking about topping herself to thousands of people.

If she's lying and has been perfectly happy at home - that's going to be a very scary experience for him - "is she hiding her suicidal thoughts?" "Is she lying?" "Why would she lie?"

I know pre-teen boys aren't always the most perceptive, but they can be very sensitive

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Where does one get a money saving dog? I could do with that. One of mine only seems to ever get sick or have an accident on a bank holiday meaning ✨ expensive ✨ emergency vet call outs to the house. We are convinced she fancies the on call vet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

View attachment 1956589
Maybe he'sade her a fortune in free begging content for twitter?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Who’d have guessed that Jack would crawl back with peak victim mode tweets like this and only be able to get 9 likes? I remember not so long ago when she’d have got thousands of likes & this sort of bullshit would have been all over my timeline. Toot toot. Just like mouldy yoghurt, damage to reputations is often deeper than the eye might see.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Can you imagine if Jack actually *did* care about us? 😏

I mean how much more can you reference here before it becomes your entire personality?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.