Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think her main attraction is to herself. For all her protestations of low self-esteem, her self-image is in fact stratospheric. If it got any higher the American airforce would have to shoot it down and blame the Chinese.
Absolutely!
I always think my goodness but she doesn't half fancy herself with all those photos and poses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I'm going to the pub tomorrow to talk to a friend who is now in his second poly relationship where they want to date other people but can't cope with him doing the same. Or having female friends. Jack would 1000% be one of them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Not only have the dogs eaten my kebab, now im going to see that in my nightmares :ROFLMAO:
I have known worse. I won't post more as it would need spoilers 6 deep, and I am still a little traumatised (offset by the comedy aspect)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jack’s train job list
Tube
Local train C2C
National train LNER

Jack’s actual options
TOOT TOOT
View attachment 1960678
*Ringo Starr voice*

“You can’t be a train driver!” Said the Fat Controller. “You’re far too pretty and besides, a young lady like you ought to be wearing a skirt.”
“Oh please sir” said Young Mx Monroe “It’s always been my dream to drive the trains and I’m ever so good at shovelling coal.”
“Well perhaps you should have kept your legs shut!” Chortled Thomas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
*Ringo Starr voice*

“You can’t be a train driver!” Said the Fat Controller. “You’re far too pretty and besides, a young lady like you ought to be wearing a skirt.”
“Oh please sir” said Young Mx Monroe “It’s always been my dream to drive the trains and I’m ever so good at shovelling coal.”
“Well perhaps you should have kept your legs shut!” Chortled Thomas
Gordon, James and Henry would tell her constantly to keep her legs shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm sure all poly relationships aren't like this, but most of the ones I've known about seem to be along the lines of "I'm not married but my wife is." As in, one person wants to have other partners but they would lose their sh*t if any of their partners had other partners of their own. Maybe that is how Jack thinks polyamory works....

Reactions: 45
So Jack yet again explicitly 100% lied in the Hattenstone article - no Patreon rewards have been sent out.
That is so bleeping bad. And still keeping Patreon open 😬
Awful shady behaviour.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
So Jack yet again explicitly 100% lied in the Hattenstone article - no Patreon rewards have been sent out.
Awful shady behaviour.
Sorry have I missed something..are we sure she hasn’t allegedly sent them out? I assumed she would get away with blaming the postie strike.

Reactions: 19
Do you know what I love about these threads apart from the obvious that you are all very bleeping funny? The way that anything Jack says takes on a life of its own and becomes a three headed monster. I bet she didn't even give it a second thought when she said that dog saved her money, now there's a whole subculture on these threads based around Content being a hardworking manual labour dog. Everything she says and does it so easy to ridicule and laugh at for days on end and you nasty bullying libellous fraus never give her an inch. Chapeau. 🎩
not to mention newbies showing up with their wangs out 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Cook him all the recipes first - then dump him
I’m pretty sure you’d fall foul of human rights laws and end up on trial at The Hague.

Sorry have I missed something..are we sure she hasn’t allegedly sent them out? I assumed she would get away with blaming the postie strike.
Not a single squig has posted to Twitter to show off their exclusive shithouse onion sketch or latest slop recipe card, so I think we can safely assume none have been sent.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Had a few hours off. More fool me. I've read 2 tweets and 1 post here and am heading up to the stratosphere. Angry.

How much lower can this woman go?Out of interest.....

I hope we are here now for her downfall. It is long overdue.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m pretty sure you’d fall foul of human rights laws and end up on trial at The Hague.

Not a single squig has posted to Twitter to show off their exclusive shithouse onion sketch or latest slop recipe card, so I think we can safely assume none have been sent.
I seem to recall one single person saying thanks for the framed photocards or some such. It felt a bit off though.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Awful shady behaviour.
Be fair, maybe they all got years worth of those bloody cards and now look like this:
314F565B-C640-4205-8124-292859E1870A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I'm sure all poly relationships aren't like this, but most of the ones I've known about seem to be along the lines of "I'm not married but my wife is." As in, one person wants to have other partners but they would lose their sh*t if any of their partners had other partners of their own. Maybe that is how Jack thinks polyamory works....
I’m sure there must be functional, healthy poly relationships out there, but then I’ve never encountered one IRL.

I’ve met people who aren’t really sure about their primary partner and/ or don’t have true intimacy with them so look elsewhere; and people who’ve frankly tried to rationalise being cheated on and lied to by using the word “polyamory”, but never seen the 100% healthy, consensual polyamory that people claim is possible. If Jack claims it then my guess is simply she’s just not that into whoever she is with. Jack doesn’t use words properly anyway, as we know (for example, identifying as “poor”, “lesbian”, “trans,” etc, none of which she is).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I seem to recall one single person saying thanks for the framed photocards or some such. It felt a bit off though.
That was months ago, maybe years
---
I’m sure there must be functional, healthy poly relationships out there, but then I’ve never encountered one IRL.

I’ve met people who aren’t really sure about their primary partner and/ or don’t have true intimacy with them so look elsewhere; and people who’ve frankly tried to rationalise being cheated on and lied to by using the word “polyamory”, but never seen the 100% healthy, consensual polyamory that people claim is possible. If Jack claims it then my guess is simply she’s just not that into whoever she is with. Jack doesn’t use words properly anyway, as we know (for example, identifying as “poor”, “lesbian”, “trans,” etc, none of which she is).
Imagine a throuple of Russell Brand, Jack and IDK Russ In Cheshire
---
The paranoid narcissist. Shamelessly borrowed from the Ioan and Alice thread

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.