Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh. Not sure what to think about this!

eta - I wish someone would also sue Patreon for enabling and facilitating the grift.
This makes me a bit uneasy too, but on the flip side of that I think sod it, she's had every chance to do the right thing and I hope every single subscriber who was ripped off absolutely takes her to the cleaners and gets their money back plus interest. This is the same as the CCJ energy- she thinks that the rules don't apply to her and she's entitled to flick the Vs up, but you can't put a listing on ebay and not send the goods, you can't agree to a contract and just sack it off if you can't be arsed.
She promised goods and didn't deliver them for an egregiously long time, not just a month (which would be bad enough but recoverable). She just cannot do that, it's theft or deception in any other circumstance. That she has let it get to this stage just shows what an utterly contemptible person she is.
Do not send sypathy-os to Mx Monroes.

Reactions: 57
ACAB includes the women.

Jack loving and baking cakeys for police in the same timeline as cops are murdering women and denying hate crimes against murdered trans children, but she thinks they'll protect her if she makes them rinsed spaghetti hoops or whatever really checks out.
That will be next weeks meltdown when she realises she is priory 180,305,906 on the daily to do list...........

Reactions: 15
I feel as uneasy about those tweets, talking about suing Jack, as Jack feels about taking money from people for over two years, providing nothing in return and blocking people who challenged her on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I’m sorry fraus I dared to go out, My Harold treated me to a valentines dinner out where much amusement was had watching the couple on the next table over chatting on their phones, texting, scrolling TikTok loudly and generally ignoring each other on this, Jesus’ holy day of love. The only time the man spoke was to order yet more beer and the only time the woman spoke was to complain the meal wasn’t the one she ordered, though quite how she tore herself way from her phone to order in the first place is a mystery.

Anyway I am now full of halloumi and wine and cannot understand the latest slow burning chaos, is she trying to imply some sort of new world order conspiracy is trolling her for small to medium refunds, refusing to pay her CCJs and pointing out her own lies to her? I think she fully believes this you know, the snow must be deep in Southend today.

I wonder if it’s half term there? How DOES she fit all this tweeting in with living her best life with SB, though it’s nice she shared all those feed your kid for £1 and free days out resources. Oh wait…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I’m sorry fraus I dared to go out, My Harold treated me to a valentines dinner out where much amusement was had watching the couple on the next table over chatting on their phones, texting, scrolling TikTok loudly and generally ignoring each other on this, Jesus’ holy day of love. The only time the man spoke was to order yet more beer and the only time the woman spoke was to complain the meal wasn’t the one she ordered, though quite how she tore herself way from her phone to order in the first place is a mystery.

Anyway I am now full of halloumi and wine and cannot understand the latest slow burning chaos, is she trying to imply some sort of new world order conspiracy is trolling her for small to medium refunds, refusing to pay her CCJs and pointing out her own lies to her? I think she fully believes this you know, the snow must be deep in Southend today.

I wonder if it’s half term there? How DOES she fit all this tweeting in with living her best life with SB, though it’s nice she shared all those feed your kid for £1 and free days out resources. Oh wait…
Yes it’s half term x

Reactions: 14
Yes it’s half term x
Ahh. Not till next week for us. Saving all my 10ps for the seaside arcade only to find the arcade now accepts contactless… how times change!!!

I really hope SBs dad is engaged and treats him well (I’m sure he does), all he must see with Jack is the back of her phone.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Agreed. I know a 50 something year old lady, pillar of the community type, who lives as part of a throuple. No one really cares bar occasionally finding the whole set up vaguely amusing as she is outwardly very straight laced.
In the village here there was a couple in their 70s who lived in one of the little, elderly persons' bungalows, the lady struck up a (publicly 🫣) passionate relationship with another village dweller in his 50s approx, and moved him in. All 3 still live together in that bungalow, couple must be well into their 80s now 😀.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
In the village here there was a couple in their 70s who lived in one of the little, elderly persons' bungalows, the lady struck up a (publicly 🫣) passionate relationship with another village dweller in his 50s approx, and moved him in. All 3 still live together in that bungalow, couple must be well into their 80s now 😀.
Well. Thats 2 very happy dogs as my kebab has become inedible :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The only stir it really caused was at the beginning, as she was often seen kissing her toyboy in the lanes, dressed in her nightdress and wellies 😂
Not only have the dogs eaten my kebab, now im going to see that in my nightmares :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah I'd not realised the needles were mentioned in relation to the sexual antics. I thought it seemed an unusual abuse method. So it could have just been a Wartenberg pinwheel, which then gets Jacked into "she stuck needles in me" 😥?
Could Jack be referring to her tattoo artiste? Or are some sexy-times-things just too edgy for our profoundly boring and bougie Jack?

I'm still bemused by Jack's list of Wild and Crazy Things that make her Wild and Crazy: lots of tats, wearing "men's" clothing, i.e. trazzers, flannel shirts, etc., having short hair, having sex with men and women, being non-binary. Where I live in the PNW, all this is pretty much standard for a whole bunch of people. Jack thinking this makes her an outlier--well it's like if a nice LDS girl who'd never lived outside Odgen, UT started watching MTV and went "nuts."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I despise Banksy’s work as much as I despise Wonky’s work tweets!

IMO, his work is so boring and uninspiring. Art for people who have lots of money to spend but don’t know what art they actually like, and think he’s edgy, but he isn’t really. Popular does not = good (cc Ed Sheeran)
In my head I call him Wanksy. ,Dull, cynically manipulative, and looks like it has been designed by a committee. Successful marketing of mediocre work. Er, starting to sound familiar...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just 🍉 for a moment.......had a thoroughly tit day at work; missed our eldests birthday for the second year in a row because work had other ideas, but you good people have cheered me up. So thank you ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Could Jack be referring to her tattoo artiste? Or are some sexy-times-things just too edgy for our profoundly boring and bougie Jack?

I'm still bemused by Jack's list of Wild and Crazy Things that make her Wild and Crazy: lots of tats, wearing "men's" clothing, i.e. trazzers, flannel shirts, etc., having short hair, having sex with men and women, being non-binary. Where I live in the PNW, all this is pretty much standard for a whole bunch of people. Jack thinking this makes her an outlier--well it's like if a nice LDS girl who'd never lived outside Odgen, UT started watching MTV and went "nuts."
Nah she was definitely hinting at a kink thing but fuzzy handcuffs would be too edgy for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bloody hell. One of my worst nightmares has to be a polyamorous relationship with 2 men. Fair play to her. She must be made of sterner stuff than I.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Bloody hell. One of my worst nightmares has to be a polyamorous relationship with 2 men. Fair play to her. She must be made of sterner stuff than I.
At that age must have been like trying to raise the Titanic and Bismarck at the same time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.