Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies @Valiofthedolls dear heart, I screenshot part of your post to comment on it because I'm too fat of finger to be able to work out which bits to cut in the quote box.

View attachment 1959162
Its definitely Leggy. Jack tried so hard to emulate Leggy's look (which is also bleeping awful, she looks like a Harry Enfield character) I imagine that this colourful re-telling is a dark twist on Leggy asking "why are you copying my dress sense? Can I do anything without you making it about you? What the duck are you trying to do?" so Leggy losing her rag at her identity being appropriated by that skank turns into she abuuuuuused meeeeee. She can twist anything. It's quite the skill when you think about it.

Also the bit about the alleged sexual assault where Lynn allegedly says "I'll have wot I bleeping want if I bleeping want it"... It's just... nobody talks like that. It's the same voice as the nasty Grange Hill baddy type who called her a pretty bleeping puff. It's bollocks, I'm sorry. It's written like an embarrassing sixth form drama project performance.
Yes, it's very Grange Hill. Allow Jack to fall victim to Gripper Stebson.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1958784

"aHAHAHA. Got you there squig!"

She's bought the flat underneath the emergency service worker who did the 'welfare checks' in the summer? So even if the 'I read about you on Twitter, used the computer at work to find out your address and then knocked on your door to say ''Hi, I'm the Essex Celebrity Squad, Let Me In like a bleeping vampire'' and then shagged you occasionally whilst you photographed my jacket on the back of your bedroom door to try to make your ex boyfriend jealous' was even slightly truthful, she then decided to go 'Coo-ee! I'm your new neighbour! Isn't that a remarkable coincidence!' there is literally no escape for that police officer without selling their home?

Oh, that's not creepy (on so many levels) in the slightest.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Like you, I strongly suspect nobody. But ALLEGEDLY
View attachment 1959091

View attachment 1959090
And Jack confirming she’s “Sam” a couple of years later
Her timeline is highly confusing, admittedly. Especially as she suffers such LITERALLY UNBELIEVABLY identically worded abuse from her partners. Here’s “Lynn” back in 2009-2010
View attachment 1959095
and Leggy in 2015
View attachment 1959102
Link to Leggy tale. It’s from 2020 and happened “five years ago” so def her.
I never, ever doubt anyone who says they suffered abuse. But like many other of her tellings and retellings of the dark and dismal times that have befallen her (that have become increasingly exaggerated and lurid since she split with Leggy and especially since she started tin-rattling in earnest) I simply do not for one minute believe anything Jack says.
I've never actually read that article before.

Many people find that using checklists or questionnaires or other written prompts are a useful tool when talking about kinks and negotiating boundaries. Many people enjoy or get a thrill from having needles stuck in them or sticking needles in others.

Neither of those things are in themselves abusive.

The way this has been written makes it as much about kink-shaming as it is about abuse. The abuse is the important bit, not her ex-gf's needle fetish - so why conflate the two?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I know this is a small thing, but I’m guessing that the dog saving her money is about the dog being such super therapy that she doesn’t need her normal therapy or drugs because her mental health as a dog owner is tip top A+

And as for Sam Leggy etc - it will never add up because it’s all made up and/ or exaggerated. She will say she chafed a few dates/ details to remain anonymous (ha!)

Reactions: 62
I’m quite pleased to say I believe it was me who started the rumour that @Marmalade Atkins is a large conglomerate of people as no one person could EVER be as forensic as that.

on topic, I don’t believe Jack has ever been selfless in her life.

Mr Laz, my lovely new husband, usually buys me flowers for Valentines Day even though it’s a lot of crap, and a rip off. This year I specifically asked him not to spend money on roses as he normally does and instead romantically suggested I’d buy some in Lidl tomorrow when they’re reduced.
being a kindly soul, he instead bought me the Roses Dyptique candle and I’m in love with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
I know this is a small thing, but I’m guessing that the dog saving her money is about the dog being such super therapy that she doesn’t need her normal therapy or drugs because her mental health as a dog owner is tip top A+
What about the depression she was in until her son "chucked dog biscuits at her head" and snapped her out of it? Content was around then. She cannot keep her story straight for five whole minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I was kinda sad that mine hasn't even acknowledged it but this post made me feel much better.
If it makes you feel better I don't think mine was going to either. He doesn't care about it as a holiday at all. But I half do, so I said 'I've always wanted one of those cheesy heart shaped chocolate boxes'. Came home to flowers and said obnoxious chocs.

I was expecting him to know that I wanted that somehow despite me never verbalising it which is Coco for coco pops 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@Justacatindisguise im sorry for appearing smug when I hadn’t realised your post said you were sad at your partner not acknowledging VDay.
If it makes you feel better, yours is my second favourite profile pic on here (after @Feck) ♥♥♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I've never actually read that article before.

Many people find that using checklists or questionnaires or other written prompts are a useful tool when talking about kinks and negotiating boundaries. Many people enjoy or get a thrill from having needles stuck in them or sticking needles in others.

Neither of those things are in themselves abusive.

The way this has been written makes it as much about kink-shaming as it is about abuse. The abuse is the important bit, not her ex-gf's needle fetish - so why conflate the two?
It’s also that she just can’t help but over-egg all her descriptions of literally everything until they become completely ludicrous and descend into farce. Like this…

D32F621B-4085-48A7-A184-67C6167991C9.jpeg

I just picture this giant BURLY brick shithouse of a person meandering around like this
AF388945-569C-4CB0-BB51-095B7E631AD2.gif

Mouthing the words “When is a door not a door?”
”When it’s AJAR!
over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
What about the depression she was in until her son "chucked dog biscuits at her head" and snapped her out of it? Content was around then. She cannot keep her story straight for five whole minutes
I think that depression was cured by being struck with dog biscuits. This depression was caused when Tattle faked the moon landings, shot JFK, no sorry, set up a vile troll farm at the behest of Tufton Street, Vladamir Putin and TV's Noel Edmonds. WAKE UP SHEEPLE etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
It’s also that she just can’t help but over-egg all her descriptions of literally everything until they become completely ludicrous and descend into farce. Like this…

View attachment 1959236

I just picture this giant BURLY brick shithouse of a person meandering around like this
View attachment 1959251
Mouthing the words “When is a door not a door?”
”When it’s AJAR!
over and over.
I'm more envisaging something like the Bridgekeeper at the Bridge of Death in Monty Python's Holy Grail, but there we go.

Bridgekeeper/Lynn - When is a butch not a butch?

Jack - When it's a fearless smol maverick heavily tattooed sweary chaotic nonbinary working class non-capitalist-bone-having single mum foodbank user singer ballet dancer black belt karate lesbian. Like MEEEEE!

Bridgekeeper/Lynn - Right. Now duck off.

Jack - SHAN'T!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone said it a couple of threads back in much better phrasing than I could have but basically Jack really does have this bizarrely archaic view of the world and what a rebel she is. Prattling about how her butch girlfriends mocked her for trying to look butch, OH said she "dressed like a lesbian" or something and all because she at some level thinks people really will be shocked by traazers on a bird

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.