Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s Sam?

i’ve missed you all. Happy Valentine’s Day ninnies.

BC23D0C8-707D-4B71-971D-6378DC0905AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Apologies @Valiofthedolls dear heart, I screenshot part of your post to comment on it because I'm too fat of finger to be able to work out which bits to cut in the quote box.

Screenshot_20230214-132034.png

Its definitely Leggy. Jack tried so hard to emulate Leggy's look (which is also bleeping awful, she looks like a Harry Enfield character) I imagine that this colourful re-telling is a dark twist on Leggy asking "why are you copying my dress sense? Can I do anything without you making it about you? What the duck are you trying to do?" so Leggy losing her rag at her identity being appropriated by that skank turns into she abuuuuuused meeeeee. She can twist anything. It's quite the skill when you think about it.

Also the bit about the alleged sexual assault where Lynn allegedly says "I'll have wot I bleeping want if I bleeping want it"... It's just... nobody talks like that. It's the same voice as the nasty Grange Hill baddy type who called her a pretty bleeping puff. It's bollocks, I'm sorry. It's written like an embarrassing sixth form drama project performance.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
"Other" Facebook account? AFAIK she's only got the one, which she used to post in the very public MrsGloss&TheGoss group with thousands of followers. Yes she said she thought it had some kind of non disclosure clause, but that's obvious bullshit. There are like 12k people in the group, anyone can request to join, and no one is asked to agree to not share content outside the group

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m not massively keen on the IEA but they are pretty clear about where the money comes from. Unlike Jack

View attachment 1958759

Why is she having at go at Mom's family again?

Wayyyyyy back (26 February 2022), I made a passing reference to Mom's Papa being funded by some interesting organisations.

'
It's pretty much how Mom's papa is able to receive funding from unspecified parties Russians and others for his anti environment/climate change denier sceptic thinktank (that also has at least one Russian born billionaire fund manager Trustee who has donated £1.5M to the Tory party and £100K to the Vote Leave campaign plus has been directly involved in some Tory party shenanigans that led to resignations). Essentially, whilst there are laws that dictate political party donations over a certain amount must be public record, there is no such law that requires the same for other organisations such as those registered as charities (link added to show that the information was disclosed by accident Michael Hintze revealed as funder of Lord Lawson's climate thinktank | Climate science scepticism and denial | The Guardian )

Guess what organisation those people were linked to (one being a Trustee, the other being the Vice President)?

Uh-huh. Absolutely.

The IEA.

ETA: link to my original comment (8) Jack Monroe #262 Why you cry? No WiFi | Page 20 | Tattle Life

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
"Other" Facebook account? AFAIK she's only got the one, which she used to post in the very public MrsGloss&TheGoss group with thousands of followers. Yes she said she thought it had some kind of non disclosure clause, but that's obvious bullshit. There are like 12k people in the group, anyone can request to join, and no one is asked to agree to not share content outside the group
It's funny to think how many of us in Gloss were rolling our eyes and sighing when Jack was on her thirst spree in there. I truly thought it was only me who was seeing it and I felt like I was going insane but no, there were other future Fraus watching and judging. It's kind of nice and fuzzy when you think about it. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
There’s slightly more than one page, Hun 😬 and also we’ve been begging for legal action. Begging. We’ve got court outfits that won’t wear themselves ffs
F8461797-AD64-44C9-B0B0-0EB37D6DE4FF.jpeg

I’ll go as Cooper looking at ways to get out of the three doors out of the meagre flat, and one of my kids can be his soon to be ex-nemesis, nasty field mouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I got to pg 13 this morning on my grunk… Just walked my (non money making, groom costs more than my lashes) dog, went to Tesco and BOOM #ConsiderMeInfluenced

And yellow stickered 🟨 so I took my savings and bought the teeny tiny Dairylea to spread (€2.55!!!! Robbers!) instead of shite Tesco own brand #Thrifty

You can have that JackHack for free, sugar plums.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If she is talking about here, she is really barking up the wrong tree. I am just a regualr frau with a regular house and family. I part of no super group paid to destroy her. If someone wants to paypal are here.....# thanksforthecash.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
AE235B5F-85F0-413B-BE59-2C9E8E4590EB.jpeg

Hold on, does this squig believe we are JUST ONE PERSON?

Squig, most people here don’t believe keeper of the receipts extraordinaire @Marmalade Atkins can possibly be just one person, let alone the entirety of Jack Monroe tattle being a lone “lunatic”.

Also, if we’re discussing the different between singular and plural, it’s quite LITERALLY a lot more than “a page” too, hun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
"My most vicious trolls are TERFs" so you think the grift should be excused cuz you're non-binary? Not helping the trans/nb community there

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.