Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said it a couple of threads back in much better phrasing than I could have but basically Jack really does have this bizarrely archaic view of the world and what a rebel she is. Prattling about how her butch girlfriends mocked her for trying to look butch, OH said she "dressed like a lesbian" or something and all because she at some level thinks people really will be shocked by traazers on a bird
Not just the TRAAZERS! All the SHOCKING TATTOOZ too!

1CA70AC4-2A9B-4B23-BF5A-2405EF3D2865.jpeg
CBECB7F1-2D67-4173-8887-28B4744CC0F7.jpeg
52D1A005-E2B6-45DE-A03E-A18581A9E45A.jpeg
8BB42CAF-1C4E-456F-A577-AA8F32108E20.jpeg
613EE7FB-C3A2-413E-8591-1F71836816A8.jpeg
3921AB9F-9B8D-4A51-862F-B94CD98D24EF.jpeg
940C8D91-AE96-439B-96F6-6BFC8028D5C9.jpeg

113F44D1-C849-4E17-AA0E-CE7F673D1C06.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Agreed. To me it speaks to what an incredibly sheltered life she has led.
Well, given that she thinks that the typical punters at the Glastonbury Festival are a terrifying feral mob and not a bunch of middle class wannabe hippies and uni students, I'm guessing her whole worldview-o-meter is completely off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Agreed. To me it speaks to what an incredibly sheltered life she has led.
Thinking people aren’t allowed to criticise her because she now lives next to a police officer is also evidence of this.
who’s arsed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Well, given that she thinks that the typical punters at the Glastonbury Festival are a terrifying feral mob and not a bunch of middle class wannabe hippies and uni students, I'm guessing her whole worldview-o-meter is completely off.
This is my aneurism.

Jack was scared of "youngsters" dancing in a tent.

That's right, scared of "youngsters" dancing in a tent.

SCARED of "youngsters" DANCING in a TENT.

SHE WAS IN HER 20's FFS!

And that's swearing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Good news! I think she has moved!!!

Bad news :( I think she's my neighbour......🍉

IMG_1341.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
I'm still musing over a 'well paid troll farm'. If you bastards are getting paid for posting when I'm not they'll be much clawing at walls blinded by my own tears.

Also needle fetishes! Ffs am glad to be vanilla. But yes, sounds very much like she was trying to be the cool girl doing stuff she wasn't really into and instead of owning that and honouring her boundaries next time she twisted it into being abused. Cos the thing that truly floats her boat is victim hood.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
If it makes you feel better I don't think mine was going to either. He doesn't care about it as a holiday at all. But I half do, so I said 'I've always wanted one of those cheesy heart shaped chocolate boxes'. Came home to flowers and said obnoxious chocs.

I was expecting him to know that I wanted that somehow despite me never verbalising it which is Coco for coco pops 😂
You realise that gift will appear every year for the rest of your life now, unless you specifically tell him you only wanted it the once for the experience

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The food bank bloke suing Lee Anderson could, amusingly, be a bit of a sh1tter for ar'Jackie. Just had a scroll of the mentions and there's a not insignificant number of Tweets of variations of "isn't Jack Monroe suing him, what happened to that?" and so on.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
2427B644-8FE3-4964-89F3-0FA13337D6B2.jpeg

This is the most utterly perfect thread title I have ever, ever seen in the wild.

Thread title nomination!!! (If not can we please make it the strapline for the Wiki?!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
The food bank bloke suing Lee Anderson could, amusingly, be a bit of a sh1tter for ar'Jackie. Just had a scroll of the mentions and there's a not insignificant number of Tweets of variations of "isn't Jack Monroe suing him, what happened to that?" and so on.
She'll glob onto this somehow..

"I didn't sue Anderson cause I didn't need to cause this unrelated person did instead.. aren't I good.. send PayPals and Kofi"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Absolutely hooting at wonky moth claiming that Jack is not a woman when she misgendered her a few weeks ago

Is Jack Non Binary or a girl? Make ye mind up petal

7D0D4A80-1157-4AD8-9558-183B01EE3767.jpeg

2A110948-E42B-41AB-A568-EF7DB1B5C6A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

She'll glob onto this somehow..

"I didn't sue Anderson cause I didn't need to cause this unrelated person did instead.. aren't I good.. send PayPals and Kofi"
or, alternatively, HOW DARE HE GET UP IN MY NICHE WHEN I HAVE BEEN WORKING AT BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL-LIBEL-SUER FOR TEN YEARS

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Happy valentine's day, nefarious ninnies 💐

I see Jack has started the day posting absolute word salads as if she's still drunk from last night. Still, it's valentine's day and as Southend's sexiest most attractive female lezzer EVER I am sure she'll be inundated with amorous gifts. I predict a coy Twitter photo of a bunch of supermarket flowers with "own up, who sent these?" as the caption. Followed a few hours later by a selfie where where she's resting her chin on her dirty hand like they used to tell you to in the 80s when you had those "glamour" photo packages done. It'll be filtered to duck and she'll be saying "happy valentine's day to... ME. I'll be spending today ALONE and I wouldn't have it any other way." Then description of some revolting food item she's going to indulge in. This is the green light for the neckbeard sad dad crew to shower her in compliments and "I'd buy you flowers if I could Jack, can I get a follow back please? I'd love to be able to comment on hash browns!"

Bleuuugggghhhhh
I know she’s not picking up new followers these days, but imagine if you did follow her thinking you’d get poverty activism and informed commentary on the issues of the day.
But all you get is .. well, the stuff she tweets which is endless selfies, the constant self-aggrandisement, episode 2,056 of “I’m packing”, the obvious lies, all that spite and anger, and - god - the TEDIUM.
It’s your shop window, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.