Jack Monroe #8 Grates meats, deletes tweets and when she denies it we've got the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Lolly, it was Ruby Tandoh back at the start of last week:

I hope jack gets a good telling off for this. I know she didn't write but she needs a word with her followers. I hope the show runners tell her to tell her followers to zip it or she's out the door. She moans about people on here, we are not directly seeking her out to attack her for her tit food, we are moaning mostly away from her prying eyes. It's up to her if she looks. That however is a blantant attack.

Reactions: 14
Laughing my head off as she tucks into one too many forkfuls of food that Matt made of Drs recipe and camera cuts to her but she's got a gob full of food so can't speak and there is just silence.....
She got her gob full because it's the first edible meal she's eaten this week🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I found this episode mega stressful to have on in the background; I can imaging for the production team it's excruciating as to what she's going to say next. No one cares about Jack's dead aunt or whether she feels she's being attacked, it's just bizarre and uncomfortable. Hopefully this will serve as a cautionary tale to other teams thinking about having her on.

Saying that, I wouldn't be surprised if Channel 4 gives her a gig. You know, nepotism and 'old boys club' stuff that she hates about the Tories...

Reactions: 13
It most certainly is inspired. Ian, didn't even ask if it could be done in a round tin beforehand. Maverick, or a modern-day Thomas Edison?

To be honest, that looks better than the paving stones Cack served up.

I found this episode mega stressful to have on in the background; I can imaging for the production team it's excruciating as to what she's going to say next. No one cares about Jack's dead aunt or whether she feels she's being attacked, it's just bizarre and uncomfortable. Hopefully this will serve as a cautionary tale to other teams thinking about having her on.

Saying that, I wouldn't be surprised if Channel 4 gives her a gig. You know, nepotism and 'old boys club' stuff that she hates about the Tories...
She won't get a channel 4 slot. I bet my husbands lucky pants this kitchen show has put off anyone with an IQ of room temperature from offering her any TV work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I knew that Chinese curry sauce storey sounded familiar. Watching friends on Netflix last night Jack?
She did the same with a story about wanting to buy some designer clothing, can't remember the details as the tweet has now been deleted (so if I get details wrong don't sue me Jack :eek:), apparently she went into a *fancy shop* and the staff there told her that she wouldn't be able to afford anything, so she went back the next day and bought 2 of the item she wanted! Just to show them.
The story had an uncanny similarity to the scene in Pretty Woman when Julia Roberts is made to feel small by some shop assistants on Rodeo Drive then returns the next day with bags of designer clothing :unsure:).
When someone on Twitter mentioned the strange coincidence she said that she hadn't seen Pretty Woman when the Julia Roberts incident happened to her ……………..…..
Again I'm not in any way implying that her story didn't happen in exactly the way she related it …...…............…......…….

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
To be honest, that looks better than the paving stones Cack served up.

She won't get a channel 4 slot. I bet my husbands lucky pants this kitchen show has put off anyone with an IQ of room temperature from offering her any TV work.

I do think she'll get something. I don't think this is the last she'll be on our screens.

Reactions: 8
The Instagram page for Daily kitchen live looks like a joke page of someone parodying a food blog. Never seen so many pics of unappetising food on a food-related page in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She did the same with a story about wanting to buy some designer clothing, can't remember the details as the tweet has now been deleted (so if I get details wrong don't sue me Jack :eek:), apparently she went into a *fancy shop* and the staff there told her that she wouldn't be able to afford anything, so she went back the next day and bought 2 of the item she wanted! Just to show them.
The story had an uncanny similarity to the scene in Pretty Woman when Julia Roberts is made to feel small by some shop assistants on Rodeo Drive then returns the next day with bags of designer clothing :unsure:).
When someone on Twitter mentioned the strange coincidence she said that she hadn't seen Pretty Woman when the Julia Roberts incident happened to her ……………..…..
Again I'm not in any way implying that her story didn't happen in exactly the way she related it …...…............…......…….
That was the leather jacket she was wearing. I remember that very well. Yep, bought another jacket our Cack did. She showed em .....grrrr
1587567025781.png

THis is jacket

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That was the leather jacket she was wearing. I remember that very well. Yep, bought another jacket our Cack did. She showed em .....grrrr
I remember that story. I’m sure it was in a Burberry store and she said after that she never wears the jacket she just did it because she could. Tosser.

If she walked into where I work wanting to buy stuff we sell I’d think she most likely couldn’t afford it based from an instant judgement. Doesn’t she see everyone does that?! Especially in high-end retail.

Reactions: 4
I remember that story. I’m sure it was in a Burberry store and she said after that she never wears the jacket she just did it because she could. Tosser.

If she walked into where I work wanting to buy stuff we sell I’d think she most likely couldn’t afford it based from an instant judgement. Doesn’t she see everyone does that?! Especially in high-end retail.
She's all poor and fighting for the little people and then goes to spunk a load of cash on two Burberry items just to be a troll? How lovely!

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Can't help but think that this was also the exact conversation that took place in the Cactus team meeting straight after the first show last week.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When I was a fashion student I spent a lot of time in very expensive shops getting inspiration (copying designs) and nobody ever ever ever said they thought I couldn't afford anything. Or that I was too fat for their clothes- which I definitely was. Rich people dress like tramps and their kids love to pretend they are rough as dogs. They would never risk offending a high end client. It's all part of her tedious story.

Reactions: 27
It most certainly is inspired. Ian, didn't even ask if it could be done in a round tin beforehand. Maverick, or a modern-day Thomas Edison?

duck me if she thinks a round tin is inspired then what would she make of say.....a pestle and mortar instead of a blender? It's only been around thousands of years love.
Cue JM creaming her knickers on live TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.