Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet strangely she never did have the top surgery

Not saying people can't change their mind about such a major thing and you'd want to be 100% sure it was the right thing for you...but...this is Jack who changed emojis and flags in her bio like most people change their pants.
edited to correct the autocorrect of pasty for pants 😂😂
I'm rereading the coming out post now and she does seem to take it quite lightly. One minute saying she now identified as non-binary, but still felt like a lesbian in some ways, not sure, still figuring things out, but was comfortable being known as Mx and they/them. The next saying she was, or had been, planning on medical transition with hormones and top surgery and felt strongly enough about it to break off her engagement and make concrete plans. Also seeming very confident that she'd be able to do all this despite trans people often struggling to gain access to medical support

Reactions: 39
Tonight Matthew, I’m going to dust off my non binary identity AND go full conspiraloon.

happy valentine’s day 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Jack demonstrating again that her non binary identity serves two purposes:

one: a weapon to deploy
two: a way of coping with her internalised sexism to explain away the fact that - wow, the amazement - sometimes she might quite like wearing clothes or doing things that aren’t always considered feminine.

so, so transgressive.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
But who stuck the pins in her?

(I suspect it was nobody.)
Like you, I strongly suspect nobody. But ALLEGEDLY
CBA42662-6568-437C-89AE-1D914AC9EA54.jpeg

7CC12220-792E-4E37-9F82-95A515D0BB61.jpeg

And Jack confirming she’s “Sam” a couple of years later
Her timeline is highly confusing, admittedly. Especially as she suffers such LITERALLY UNBELIEVABLY identically worded abuse from her partners. Here’s “Lynn” back in 2009-2010
190033A0-086E-48D8-8DA6-E40C9CB7B9C2.jpeg

and Leggy in 2015
961C9E0A-E312-49A8-A184-D3B2439EC9D6.jpeg

Link to Leggy tale. It’s from 2020 and happened “five years ago” so def her.
I never, ever doubt anyone who says they suffered abuse. But like many other of her tellings and retellings of the dark and dismal times that have befallen her (that have become increasingly exaggerated and lurid since she split with Leggy and especially since she started tin-rattling in earnest) I simply do not for one minute believe anything Jack says.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
How did they assume the cop's gender? Not a pronoun in sight??? Unless Jack's saying that female cops can't be abusive. Which would be very silly indeed.

Oh.
Especially given her abusive ex was a female cop. 🫣

Reactions: 14
Why did she have to call the abusive ex Lynn? All I can see is Evil-Lyn from He-Man in my minds eye.

Screenshot 2023-02-14 13.05.00.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1959091

View attachment 1959090
Her timeline is highly confusing, admittedly. Especially as she suffers such LITERALLY UNBELIEVABLY identically worded abuse from her partners. Here’s “Lynn” back in 2009-2010
View attachment 1959095
and Leggy in 2015
View attachment 1959102
I never, ever doubt anyone who says they suffered abuse. But like many other of her tellings and retellings of the dark and dismal times that have befallen her (that have become increasingly exaggerated and lurid since she split with Leggy and especially since she started tin-rattling in earnest) I simply do not for one minute believe anything Jack says.
I'm happy to come out (again) and say I do not believe Sam is Jack is Sam. I think she adopted the story as her own, guessing rightly that the real Sam wouldn't pop up, as so much time had passed

• Wow
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1959091

View attachment 1959090
View attachment 1959095
and Leggy in 2015
View attachment 1959102
So whoever Jack was seeing when she was 3 months pregnant was the abuser. I have no idea who that is, but those who know Jack in real life would certainly be aware of who that is.

If I were that person I would be getting a pro bonio (I know, just being silly) lawyer pronto.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm happy to come out (again) and say I do not believe Sam is Jack is Sam. I think she adopted the story as her own, guessing rightly that the real Sam wouldn't pop up, as so much time had passed
It's like how Sam says there that she was doing sex work in 2009-10 and became pregnant from one of her punters. The father of Jack's son definitely wasn't a punter, and she's otherwise said the sex work was around 2013

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I’m pretty positive her son’s Dad and his wife have split up (that’s been CONFIRMED here, right).

Hence that pathetic spiteful bleep’s multiple tweets blatantly aimed at the ex-wife and intended to upset her. Unfortunately for Jack, she’s a bleeping moron and in trying to be spiteful comes out with idiotic tit like this stating that, she, his Dad AND her 12 year old son somehow have “assorted children” between them.

Oh and being a snotty bleep about the holiday her son’s Dad can afford too.
View attachment 1958862

Also, I don’t want to alarm the 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 fraus already on high alert for the arrival Jack and spaniel simp’s “asses” but also remain vigilant for the reappearance of last V-Day’s “Cwtch Jack” 🤢 (ss from @Silver Linings).

Jesus, Jack what was the remit for this tweet? “sum up what an insufferable twit you are in no more than 280 characters”?!
View attachment 1958885
Fortunately she’s gone full on conspiracy theory today so I’m hoping we get some good grassy knoll Area 51 tit and she leaves every single region, cuisine and language of every single nation in which a frau dwells (and the motherlands of all third generation immigrant fraus) heckin’ well alone
WELSH JACK? Noooooooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Sam is Jack but the story is nonsense on stilts.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.