Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen this from our intrepid cockrider, but I'm pretty sure it only says that when they have blocked you or their account is locked down, not the other way around. If you have blocked somebody it says 'this tweet is from an account you blocked' with the option to view.
Once again <insert Jimmy Nail gif>
Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 14.36.02.png

ETA: Squigs have noted this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
I've never actually read that article before.

Many people find that using checklists or questionnaires or other written prompts are a useful tool when talking about kinks and negotiating boundaries. Many people enjoy or get a thrill from having needles stuck in them or sticking needles in others.

Neither of those things are in themselves abusive.

The way this has been written makes it as much about kink-shaming as it is about abuse. The abuse is the important bit, not her ex-gf's needle fetish - so why conflate the two?
Ah I'd not realised the needles were mentioned in relation to the sexual antics. I thought it seemed an unusual abuse method. So it could have just been a Wartenberg pinwheel, which then gets Jacked into "she stuck needles in me" 😥?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I've just seen this from our intrepid cockrider, but I'm pretty sure it only says that when they have blocked you or their account is locked down, not the other way around. If you have blocked somebody it says 'this tweet is from an account you blocked' with the option to view.
Once again <insert Jimmy Nail gif>

ETA: Squigs have noted this.
She might have blocked them but they have blocked her too! 🦉🍾 She’s really not as popular or well-liked as she’d like to think she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Was just looking for something in notes and found this? Now I can’t see that I posted it (must’ve been grunking and had a ‘thought’ for later 🤣)

But I’m presuming it was about when she tweeted she’d had the contract through so a months notice would’ve been 3rd Feb? Coincidentally her Twitter flounce (latest) started with this final tweet 2nd Feb.

So did she move during the flounce? Has her tin foil hat-ness rubbed off on me? Should I stop procrastinating and just hoover the carpets that now have dried in shake n vac on them?

And Happy Valentines to the true loves of my life, my Tattle-tootles ❤❤❤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Someone said it a couple of threads back in much better phrasing than I could have but basically Jack really does have this bizarrely archaic view of the world and what a rebel she is. Prattling about how her butch girlfriends mocked her for trying to look butch, OH said she "dressed like a lesbian" or something and all because she at some level thinks people really will be shocked by traazers on a bird
She really does, it’s the same with the tattoos, she seems convinced that they’re so completely out there that a mere glimpse of her forearms will cause women to get attacks of the vapours and men to loose their monocles in horror. Whereas the truth is no one cares. Some people like tattoos, some don’t, but no one is shocked by them. They lost their outlaw associations long ago, they’re about as controversial as trazzers on a bird in 2023. The fact she has quite a few tattoos but every single one is on her arms suggests to me she only had them done for shock value, and they don’t even achieve that. If Tattle is any judge most people’s reaction to them is probably that they’re a bit tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I have a mutual friend with Fox (not just a social media thing they know each other in real life). Friend is deep into their 40s, crushingly dull, and realllly desperate to be down with the kids, dressing like Eddie from Ab Fab and posting embarrassing Jack style rants. It does not surprise me at all that Fox is as thick as fox tit.

Oooh I am also Fox adjacent via 1 mutual friend who is also 40s, narc and a ‘spicy straight’ as I believe we say now

• Wow
Reactions: 27
OK, I understand the word "bolshie" but what does it mean when used to describe someone's looks? Are they wearing a red star with Lenin's photo and всегда готов inscribed on it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oooh I am also Fox adjacent via 1 mutual friend who is also 40s, narc and a ‘spicy straight’ as I believe we say now
Spicy straight eh? Every day is a school day on here

My google search algorithm has probably disowned me at this stage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Leggy talked in riddles did she? Or did it seem like she did because Jack is thick as mince. We will never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Spicy straight eh? Every day is a school day on here

My google search algorithm has probably disowned me at this stage
I’m not implying JM is a spicy straight (just to be forensically accurate here) but my fox adjacent friend is 💯 straight white etc but somehow now marginalised/rainbow because she shags about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Someone said it a couple of threads back in much better phrasing than I could have but basically Jack really does have this bizarrely archaic view of the world and what a rebel she is. Prattling about how her butch girlfriends mocked her for trying to look butch, OH said she "dressed like a lesbian" or something and all because she at some level thinks people really will be shocked by traazers on a bird
Agreed. To me it speaks to what an incredibly sheltered life she has led.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ah I'd not realised the needles were mentioned in relation to the sexual antics. I thought it seemed an unusual abuse method. So it could have just been a Wartenberg pinwheel, which then gets Jacked into "she stuck needles in me" 😥?
It's like @witchofwestbyfleet said, Jack seems to want to live in a slightly salacious Edwardian novella. "She asked me to reveal my ankle - in public!"

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.