Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best to stay away from the vague / cryptic stuff. Just say Mumsnet rather than a riddle about parents or if it's dangerous dark web type stuff don't mention at all (for everyone's safety).

Vague stuff just turns it into a guessing game and is worse than just saying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She’s going to have to at some stage though, what she’s doing at the moment is unsustainable. Pretty much everything she does is based on lies, exaggerations and the situation and person she was ten years ago. She’s no longer the attractive, wide eyed ‘struggling single mum’, she’s not good enough at cooking or writing or campaigning to keep wringing money out of any of those things, the neck beards will loose interest as she approaches middle age. The media have more of less washed their hands of her. She failed to turn her very lucky early break into any sustained success. I’d love to take a little peek ten years of so into the future and see what she’s up to.
And as for the power lesbians she used to go for as a meal ticket- what the hell does she bring to the table except neurosis, nastiness and slop scrans. First thing I'd do on meeting a minor z lister is get up to speed on them online and oops, tit, wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think I may be inadvertently responsible for this false lore, and I'm sorry, but in my defence your honour I would say that Jack's ex timeline is highly confusing and disingenuous, and in any case I had it in my head that Allegra was the one who liked tits. I'm confused and shall lie down for a cwtch with my huge crowd of imaginary friends forthwith.
Happy to report I googled cwtch instead of asking my "pocket besties" here and on Twitter. It was everything I feared

Funny because the other day my boss (Chef Boy I like to call him) said I looked like I needed a cuddle. Please don't, I said. Oh god no, I wouldn't, he said. I meant, don't say cuddle, said I. Oh how we laughed. #CashappWooh for other craaaaazy stories

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think I may be inadvertently responsible for this false lore, and I'm sorry, but in my defence your honour I would say that Jack's ex timeline is highly confusing and disingenuous, and in any case I had it in my head that Allegra was the one who liked tits. I'm confused and shall lie down for a cwtch with my huge crowd of imaginary friends forthwith.
The "I fancy girls, babe!" line was from the blog post where Jack came out as non-binary. She said it came from a previous partner whom she'd broken up with around the time of her Sainsbury's ad (i.e. late 2013 - so, the policewoman) and that the relationship ended because said partner did not respect Jack's wish to transition and have top surgery. Some of the canal speculated that it was actually Allegra who objected, but Jack didn't want to say so, since they were still together at the time. "Officially", it was the policewoman. Still confusing ...

• Wow
Reactions: 32
b) and for what? What has she actually done to upset those in their ivory towers?
I assume she's referring to the Tufton St lot but given that she plays right into the hands of people who say that benefits are too generous and poor people just need to budget properly, why would they spend money to discredit her? She's playing their tune.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LADS

I wonder how love filled Jack's Twitter will continue to be today. Loads I expect.
We were only on thread 257 this time last year (and what a title!)
20F91FA4-1855-4CF8-84F0-93ABD7279188.jpeg
220 threads and one year later, my V-card (no, not that one, that one LEFT in the late ‘80s 🍉) to all y’all ❤

E41509CD-70E0-4BC1-8070-3F690CC4C729.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The "I fancy girls, babe!" line was from the blog post where Jack came out as non-binary. She said it came from a previous partner whom she'd broken up with around the time of her Sainsbury's ad (i.e. late 2013 - so, the policewoman) and that the relationship ended because said partner did not respect Jack's wish to transition and have top surgery. Some of the canal speculated that it was actually Allegra who objected, but Jack didn't want to say so, since they were still together at the time. "Officially", it was the policewoman. Still confusing ...
But who stuck the pins in her?

(I suspect it was nobody.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Swooping in ungrunked with a 🚨 possession question (which I cannot find in Jack’s “handy reference list for contents insurance”)

Has any learned printerfrau already triangulated the printer in the photo below? It’s a floorstanding jobbie, judging from the height, and appears to be at least A3 size. As she’d be able to offset it against tax I imagine she would have gone for broke, but I can’t make out the model name/maker

Apologies if already covered, can delete.

View attachment 1958946
I don't think it's a printer... the label says 'Lifetime' - they make various types of plastic furniture. I've not been able to melon the one in this photo, but I reckon it's some sort of table or desk with shelving below it.

Reactions: 23
Same. She's had that many engagements, it's hard to remember who's who.

Do we think she has an engagement party to get presents every time?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here’s the blog post. Leggy and Jack split in June 2015. Jack came back to Southend with her tail between her legs “to save money”/get away from the meejya scene/have heart attacks and post pics of her tits to try to win Leggy back/ homeschool and find SB a school place while posting about her fab summer vacay etc etc.

Then she came out as NB that October 2015 and was feted by the media about it/kept that up until at least the summer of the following year when she eased off that and into infirm stick wielding Katie Hopkins trial/Mrs Gloss tits n lipstick/Patreon and PayPal begging Jack (depending on which platform you followed her)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Here’s the blog post. Leggy and Jack split in June 2015. Jack came back to Southend with her tail between her legs “to save money”/get away from the meejya scene/have heart attacks and post pics of her tits to try to win Leggy back/ homeschool and find SB a school place while posting about her fab summer vacay etc etc.

Then she came out as NB that October 2015 and was feted by the media about it/kept that up until at least the summer of the following year when she eased off that and into infirm stick wielding Katie Hopkins trial/Mrs Gloss tits n lipstick/Patreon and PayPal begging Jack (depending on which platform you followed her)
Ah, yes, you're right. She did suggest it being the police officer though even if it was Allegra

Reactions: 18
And yet strangely she never did have the top surgery

Not saying people can't change their mind about such a major thing and you'd want to be 100% sure it was the right thing for you...but...this is Jack who changed emojis and flags in her bio like most people change their pants.
edited to correct the autocorrect of pasty for pants 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Hold on a sec.

So SB's Dad was in a relationship with someone else when he and Jack had a roll in the hay? And Jack knew this? And Jack somehow managed to get pregnant at around the same time that the Dad's girlfriend did?

Oh.
He must have a good personality or be hung that’s all I can say. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Jack your actions do nothing but damage the trans and nb community babe x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.