Jack Monroe #476 Avec Dangereux Dave and Les Pantalons of Beaucoup Grandes Humiliations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on… How come Jack already had three broken engagements back in 2016
View attachment 1953864
And since then has also been engaged to LJC (in 2019) and they split up because she LEFT in May 2020 (or in 2021 depending on what bullshit story Jack’s telling).

Yet in December last year Jack still has only 3 broken engagements? Despite having another one since she had 3 in 2016. Can’t this fool keep any of her stories straight? Or count?
View attachment 1953866
maybe one of them was when she locked eyes with a young gent across the ASDA aisle as they both sang "Con te Partito" [sic] in perfect Italian, and it turned out that that wasn't basically an engagement, so it had to be removed from the count

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She's incredibly unlikeable, isn't she? Putting aside our long standing opinions of her, if you didn't know her and just read her tweets since her return, she comes across as such a smug, spiteful, foul being. I'd read those for the first time and swiftly form the opinion 'well you're a bit of a prick, aren't you?' No redeeming qualities in her at all. Constantly nasty, constantly self-interested, constantly trying to lord it over other people who she clearly thinks she's far better than. Rotten personality.
As many have said before, thousands have died in Turkey and Syria. If I had 500,000 followers I'd have tweeted up one of the many disaster appeal fundraisers and asked if anyone could stick a £1 in. And similarly had a "charity of the week" post where I ask for a quid for a different charity each week. If it had a 1% success rate, ie that 5,000 people donated £1, it would make a huge difference to so many charities. At no cost to her. At no effort to her really as she could even get followers to nominate a charity to enhance her own engagement and following etc.

The problem is, she can't be bothered to help anyone else. At this point she seems to not even be bothered to help herself. We're on self destruct with a side order of "You're VERY jealous of me troll, shoo". Nobody is, Jack. Not one person. If at 34 I had a child and a string of failed relationships, articles in the paper where I happily talk about being an addict and spending money given in good faith to help me on junk. Having possibly the UKs highest concentration of therapists per square metre in my lounge on skip benches. I'd probably just try and do something to help someone else. Frankly. Because it might also end up helping me.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
1676196571971.png

She has a LOVELY day planned and she does not have TIME to meld with this HOMOGENOUS [sic] MASS OF TEDIUM

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
I'd probably just try and do something to help someone else. Frankly. Because it might also end up helping me.
But, but, she *is* helping other people! By having free recipes on her website!

(her standard response now when she's accused of not caring about the povs)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
One quick thought that is probably repetitious.

People give, you personally, money to fund a legal case, to your PayPal. HMRC may well consider this to be income. As such, taxable. How can Jack claim this money will be given to charity if not used, if it is taxable, and has, by then, been in part, correctly used to pay said taxes?

Hence the need to avoid it coming direct to an individual recipient.

At no point, have I seen, were donors told that a. Their money was to be used to provide a buffer for the other side's costs in the event the case, or elements thereof, were in some way unsuccessful. Nor b., to my knowledge, were they told that their money might just be used in part to pay taxes for having received the money they'd sent. So this is quite awkward.
Coming from the past to say that she didn't mention that any money not spent would be sent to charity until after she'd started asking for donations. She'll need to keep the money raised before that point separately so that she can issue refunds if requested.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Jack shows screenshots of bank accounts to show how poor she is.

Jack posts to say a genuine poor would never say she was poor.

More pertinent question. What has happened to all the patreon money she got 12 days abo? If her rent is due mid-month, it couldn't have gone on that.

👃 ❄

(allegedly, m'lud)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1953780

Right so we're simultaneously not a celebrity and just an 'ordinary', but also showing off about how our website has '4x as many subscribers as the Express has circulation figures'
Re: "circulation"
(Bearing in mind I don't fully understand twitter) Jack has 500k followers who may or may not see her tweets. View counts vary from the few hundreds, to a few tens of thousands. Did it hit 100k once?
"Perpendicularly", each tabloid paper sold is generally read and shared by 2-3 family members/4-6 workmates ie circulation of 175k translates into an average of probably at least 500,000

Tldr: a LOT more people actually read The Express than read Jack's twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1953887

She has a LOVELY day planned and she does not have TIME to meld with this HOMOGENOUS [sic] MASS OF TEDIUM
Just like spices, all people are interchangeable. (Though I think that's precisely the opposite of the libel argument she had with KH) .

Interchangeable huh... So too Jack, are all comeback tours from your bimonthly (?) twitter absences.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1676196945345.png

Right, Gary, be a love and give us a screenshot of your Monzo, we need to forensically compare and contrast.

• Haha
Reactions: 93
I would like to hear from Jack what sort of “lovely day” she has planned with £83 to last until payday?

Because let’s face it, we can all go on local walks with a packed lunch and be grateful for our circumstances but even getting herself and her son who definitely lives with her all the time a warming hot chocolate from a seaside vendor is going to be 10% of that.

Maybe I’m a materialist whose idea of fun nearly always involves spending money or maybe nothing she says makes sense, idk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Imagine being so posh that you look down on solicitors like it’s a profession for plebs. 😂

Further to that…Imagine mocking a solicitor because you don’t consider his a “respectable” position when your entire job is to beg for money from people on UC, while sniffing the proceeds up your rapidly disintegrating snozz, and failing to fulfil your patreon while swimming in CCJs. Not to mention failing to wake up for the only interview you’ve managed to land this year, because you’re a drug addled slovenly mess and then laughing about it all over the internet

5F5206BD-397C-40CC-826B-2BA2CAA66492.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
View attachment 1953887

Umm wasn’t the Katie Hopkins thing due to KH seeing Jack in the homogenous mass of tedium that is blue tick Twitter and mistaking her for someone else? Surely Jack should be more careful.

Looking forward to hearing about Jack’s lovely day. Of packing, right? Will she get 80 or so tweets in between chores?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.