Jack Monroe #476 Avec Dangereux Dave and Les Pantalons of Beaucoup Grandes Humiliations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly who would be jealous of any aspect of Jack and her life? I don't care what a goldmine that Patreon is, duck being well known as an embarrassing compulsive liar and all round crappy narc, no thanks mate 😂.
EXACTLY! I just cannot imagine living like that. How would you look at yourself in the mirror, you’d be horrified at yourself wouldn’t you?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I get the feeling that the “I’ve got a lovely day planned” lie is actually for the attention of someone in her ‘real life’. Maybe LJC has been posting fun stuff on her SM’s or maybe paint boy has cut off her supply of samples
I get the feeling that she’s locked that poor bastard into the “forever home” with a fuckton of Patreon-purchased “free” F&B (that she keeps changing her mad wild smol pixie brain about) and hysteria is starting to set in at this stage.
CC7B4CF2-C597-4E69-BAA2-B8A68FF021BF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Careful now Jack, getting people confused and accusing them of things on twitter can be expensive... 😏

Honestly who would be jealous of any aspect of Jack and her life? I don't care what a goldmine that Patreon is, duck being well known as an embarrassing compulsive liar and all round crappy narc, no thanks mate 😂.
If someone told me my life was changing tomorrow for a 6m period (then I could have this life back) and I had a choice between a grotty 1 bed flat with my (lovely, not grotty) family on one minimum wage income, or her life. With all that entails, I'd 100% pick the grotty flat. I could clean it, retain my self respect, have the company of those I love. Keep earning an income. Keep my work ethic. Keep my view on education and self improvement. And tick the days down.

There is absolutely zero part of me that would want to be lonely and have enough of an income to live comfortably but feel so hard done by. Staying up all night to argue with strangers of a morning whilst trying to pretend I was having the last laugh. Promising and not delivering on anything. It would be absolutely devastating on my mental health to spend 48 hours as her. I don't think I'd be underselling myself to say that would leave me volatile and compromised permanently.

Everyone leaves her eventually. She doesn't seem to see why. It's tragic really but she brings it on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
[phone rings in Adrian Agent's office]

Caller: Hello, I represent the events space in Stroud, and we'd like to book Ms Monroe for a talk.

AA: As stated on our website, her rate for an appearance starts at 10,000 pounds.

Caller: Our budget is 100 pounds, but because she's so special we'll throw in a free sandwich and crisps.

AA: You got a deal, send us a contract right away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Projection.

Twitter is your shop window, Jack. And that’s why you haven’t had a speaking gig this year to date and also why your book was universally mocked, temporarily banned and has absolutely bombed. HTH
Quoting myself but absolutely raging that I missed the opportunity for “twitter is your slop window” clearly I’m EXHAUSTED

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I love how Jack isn’t even bothering to pretend to be a nice, lovely poverty activist and recipe creator anymore. Since she restarted her Twitter it’s just been snark snark snark.

the libel threatening is just bullying pure and simple and it’s tragic that she still thinks that particular threat will work when it hasn’t worked now since about 2020.

what’s the betting that burger boy makes a reappearance on Tuesday?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Morning ninnies. Just a little observation. The money required to secure the long term future of Southend food bank for 100 vulnerable people is LESS then JM states that she requires to run her house per month.
Screenshot_20230212_105359.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
@hoopdedoo

Hi there, thanks for sending the contract through. Owing to Jack's previous penchant for turning up late or not at all, I'm afraid we are going to need to MASSIVELY widen the remit of the force majuere clause. Yes to include her not being arsed and/or her shoes being on causing her to unrousably fall asleep until the middle of the afternoon. Yes I understand this doesn't appear professional but our client is smol and has a more lax approach to timetabling than you may be familiar with. However she will be able to show you a quarterhack. Just needs a piece of paper to fold and a pen yes. It's incredible really. You'll love it...

• Haha
Reactions: 54
One thing that has really grated my mushrooms today is that ‘notions’ doesn’t mean ideas above your station like she said in her mince with notions recipe.

I’ve only heard it used in the context of

do you know xxxx?
-no I haven’t a notion

Treating myself to a hot whiskey for the medicinal purposes this evening and hoping for a bit more chaos.
Actually, dear tenderstem, in the vernacular having notions means being a bit up yourself. So she is using it correctly here. Only accidentally though, I’m sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Morning, ninnies - looks like we’re in for another day of snark & contradictions, possibly even a full scale chaos by close of play, judging by the tweets I’ve seen so far. Unfortunately I’m going to be BUSY & unable to keep pace so I’m asking for a lovely & detailed review of all Jack’s nonsense on the next thread for me to come home to. Thank(space)you
I have prepared the summary in advance as Jack's online behaviour never changes:

Jack is being a nasty twit on twitter and her feed looks like

whilst anyone new to Jack's online presence is wondering

• Haha
Reactions: 47
can hardly believe her post about money being ringfenced when it’s so clearly memorable that she put up her personal PayPal details for the false “I will sue Lee Anderson” schtick. People even nicely tried to suggest a GFM account for transparency and she more or less told them to duck off.

Reactions: 57
@WoolyMammoth have you considered applying for a job at Adrian Agent's firm? (Not that I would wish Jack as a client for you, or anyone else for that matter)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lol at this absolute shambles of a human being passing judgement on someone else’s Twitter ‘shop window’ 😂 the lack of self awareness is so incredible that she should be studied for science. If she thinks her shop window is enticing, she needs to be studied in a lab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Going back to the food bank users comment. I've tried previously to verify the figures Jack.gives. I've never found anything that specifies "users". All metrics are either number of parcels or households who have used one.

Latest figures I can find on a gov website.

Screenshot_2023-02-12-10-52-13-95_df198e732186825c8df26e3c5a10d7cd.jpg

So we have 2.1 million parcels here. One person could get multiple parcels, or one parcel could go to a household of six people.

No real point other than it's a classic Jack snark response, pushing out figures that may or may not be completely correct. At best it's misleading. At worst just a number Jack thought about when softly, gently but with a big pinch of anger penning that tweet.

Does anyone even use speed dial anymore? Is it even a thing now? I tend to scroll through messages till I find the person I want to call. Just looked and the last call I made on my personal phone was in November!

The bank account thing is also so pointless. Most banks let you name accounts. Many people have savings / current accounts / day to day spending accounts with different establishments. It's what Martin Lewis encourages - don't be loyal, go for the best account for your needs. My "main" bank has 2 accounts - current & savings - but gives you zero clue about my situation, just that there is a few hundred quid to cover direct debits.
And Jack, you admitted that the legal fund money is in another account so have disproved your own point. You weapons grade tit lark.

TLDR: Jack is still a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She told Edwina in her open letter in 2014 that it was “almost a year” before she was referred to a food bank.
View attachment 1952482View attachment 1952483

But by Hattenstone in Jan 2023 it was “before long/about 4-5 weeks” and that she “plucked up the courage to go” no referral mentioned.
View attachment 1952485
View attachment 1952484
And her parents found out about THE POV after her sale in August 2012 and brought food round
View attachment 1952487
So where does the “about a year” from leaving her job in Nov 2011 before she was referred to a food bank fit into the rest of this bullshit fictional nonsense?

Oh! It fits in here! “Six months ago” from June 2013 she told the House of Commons. Literally, this is from her HOC testimony. So December 2012, apparently. And you need a referral again.

Months and months after her parents came over with bags of food in August 2012, and a full year after the lie she told Hattenstone in this year’s Guardian article.
View attachment 1952505View attachment 1952507View attachment 1952512
All this putting a brave face on it and resiliently dragging herself around places in search of work and food, on the point of collapse, does not compute with the person we see regularly flouncing off twitters cos someone’s had a pop at her mum’s spuds.
Both these Jacks cannot be true.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.