Jack Monroe #476 Avec Dangereux Dave and Les Pantalons of Beaucoup Grandes Humiliations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can guarantee nobody has sent anything malicious to her home. Why would anyone bother with the price of a stamp? You can call her a bleep on here for free.
So can I because if they had she would have photographed and shared it once she'd got over the excitement.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So Jack's gone from a selection of blue tick defenders - Ralf Little, Rufus Hound etc to being defended by Karl (someone with learning disabilities who she caused a pile on to and is not potentially manipulating) and a sad woman who clearly wants to be her friend. Beyond the odd "duck the haterz" neck beard...that is her community.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
View attachment 1956327
She's a very thrifty dog

eta AND JACK IS HAVING A LOVELY BUSY DAY

eta eta wow it's a real bingo card this one, just clocked the 'shan't'

eta eta eta forgot time stamp, I was too busy hooting and fizzing at the idea that a dog can actually save you a fortune.
My dog actually is saving me a fortune cos all I wear now are crappy clothes suitable for yomping around softy gently in mud and literal tit.
I no longer care what I look like in public ergo I can sell all my clothes and donate my 72 lipsticks to someone more frivolous (but at still poor)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My dog is many things but a coupon clipper he is not. I guess he saves me having to use a hot water bottle as I’m one of those revolting people who lets their dog sleep on the bed. But that’s about it. He’s a net drain on my resources.

Also in the deepest darkest depression of the last two months, Jack has:
  • Been to at least two parties
  • talked about cooking cor blimey eels for christmas
  • made New Year’s resolutions
  • crowed about her spread in the guardian
  • talked endlessly about paint colours, packing and matching chairs to curtains to walls
  • started at least two threads asking people for their favourite kind of ways of cooking things
I don’t know about you but when I’m in a deep dark depression, I don’t do any of those things.
Appeared in a bath full of coins.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

She's a very thrifty dog

eta AND JACK IS HAVING A LOVELY BUSY DAY

eta eta wow it's a real bingo card this one, just clocked the 'shan't'

eta eta eta forgot time stamp, I was too busy hooting and fizzing at the idea that a dog can actually save you a forTune.

duck. Off. You opposite of thrifty bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If Jack is neither a celebrity or wealthy, why is she paying for a blue tick on the hellsite? Perhaps I've missed something and it's not the case any more but I thought Elon was charging £8.40 a month? That's nearly half her weekly food shop right there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ppl who don't like you on the internet are not responsible for your mental health. If these concerned ppl on a rota were real she'd be a massive burden, how selfish.
---

Jack can’t just have depression she’s too special for that. It’s “I’m just emerging from a depression so dark and so persistent that I’ve barely eaten a meal for almost 2 months” depression!
Thats called yer chickens coming home to roost cos your house of lies is collapsing. You love to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If her lawyer is no win no fee he will only realistically forward the case to court if there is a high chance of success, otherwise he absorbs the cost. In the preliminary hearing via telephone the judge himself can advise whether this is a viable claim.

What I’m not sure on (my hubby is law related but doing real actual work 🍉 all day boo) is whether the claimant would pay the legal costs of the respondent if the case was thrown out or lost - initially I think not, as that has to be a separate claim for costs and the judge has to be satisfied that the initial claim had no merit or the supplied evidence was later proven false etc. The claim for costs can also only go ahead if the initial claimant has means to pay (which given she’d have to prove all incomings in court, wouldn’t be an issue).

The claimant does not have to pay compensation to the respondent if the case is lost, as the compensation is for lost work, hurt feelings, damage to reputation and Lee has had a significant promotion since the alleged libel.

The case has no legs anyway as she not only responded to and highlighted the supposed defamatory statement she did not ask for it to be retracted. She then repeatedly gloated about the money she would make from it. It is nearly a year since it was made and nothing has been served. She cannot prove what he said is demonstrably false nor that it has directly negatively impacted her reputation or affected her financially with lost work. In fact shes said far worse in the last few months to torpedo her career.

Personally I think her lawyer has ditched her and the rest is in her head.
If the claimant does something like change their mind about going ahead, or reveals some secret info which loses the case, their NWNF lawyer will then sue them. Whilst NWNF sounds great for a claimant, it can mean you’re forced to settle. The whole point of NWNF is that it supports cases which earn the lawyer a nice fee because they’re easy to settle or win. It’s not a benevolent service run by a law centre, it’s a capitalist, commercial enterprise.

Reactions: 41
If Jack is neither a celebrity or wealthy, why is she paying for a blue tick on the hellsite? Perhaps I've missed something and it's not the case any more but I thought Elon was charging £8.40 a month? That's nearly half her weekly food shop right there.
It's a legacy verified account (i.e. it was verified before Twitter Blue existed, she's not paying for this).

Reactions: 21
It's a legacy verified account (i.e. it was verified before Twitter Blue existed, she's not paying for this).
Yeah, Elon Musk tweeted the other day that legacy blue ticks will be turned off soon - imagine they’ve now had the time to move everyone who will be ported across to the new gold ticks over and the grifters of yesteryear will be left behind. Lolllll.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Thanks for clarifying tenderstem. Her lack of money-sense is definitely one of my aneurysms as I grew up teetering on the poverty line and I'm quite debt phobic as a result. The Westwood clothes, the sideboards, the Emin artwork all make my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My dog Nana saves me money by doing all the childcare for my children Wendy John and Michael.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Thanks for clarifying tenderstem. Her lack of money-sense is definitely one of my aneurysms as I grew up teetering on the poverty line and I'm quite debt phobic as a result. The Westwood clothes, the sideboards, the Emin artwork all make my blood boil.
Quoting myself like a ninny, but as we know Jack is reading these threads I want to make it crystal bleeping clear to her I am in no way jealous of her; I like clothes and buy lots of art but I did that after saving religiously for 10 years, buying a house and making sure I had some savings first. And I don't even have a child. You selfish prick.

To end on a nicer note, any fraus interested in Art should defo check out the Affordable Art Fair and the Own Art Scheme 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.