Jack Monroe #476 Avec Dangereux Dave and Les Pantalons of Beaucoup Grandes Humiliations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to our new thread SHE’S BACK!

Congratulations to @Valiofthedolls for the words & nominated by @Shimmering - you both win a 30p meal from Lee who is also OBSESSED with Jack.

Jack reactivated yesterday but had us all on tenterhooks waiting for the first tweet. We waited and waited and much wine was drunk and she didn’t tweet. Then early this morning she came out fighting.

Sorry for the crappy recap, I’m exhausted, please knock yourselves out. 😘

For newbies please check out the wiki - link at the top of the page.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Jack is lashing out at 30p Lee and thinks that she will now "manifest" being a millionaire if enough people call her a grifter. New Age Jack incoming?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Summary of the last thread: maybe the real jack monroe tweet was the friends we made along the way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Any mods about to correct my poor French in the title - I appear to have got my patalons in a twist - merci beaucoup mon cheri 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 43
A humanitarian disaster in Turkey and Syria and Jack comes back tweeting about the important stuff, namely that someone in the Express implied she was wealthy and *grabs handbag* a chef

Sue them, sue them all.

Never change you self obsessed twonk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
In the last thread, fraus amused themselves by recounting terrifying PSA videos of decades gone by. The dramatic pause was shattered when Jack took legal umbridge at the Daily Express's political editor - over the lack of a vitally important comma.

It seems punctuation is only a design choice if Jack makes the call.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Can we expect another marathon of indignant tweeting followed by a pouting week of silence?

Of course we can.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jack caught in another whopper lie embellishing and exaggerating THE POV (TM)
Last May, Jack talks about the day she wrote Hunger Hurts. “Huddling on a mattress on the floor with a toddler” at the end of July 2012.
BD89828C-691A-4AFD-95A8-2261A4F272F8.jpeg
54B08757-7F87-478E-AA78-88E3560BABCD.jpeg
DEBF6A47-E621-43FA-A92B-3D85A9109BA6.jpeg

She also says in that piece she sold “everything she owned”
8D3887A6-A30B-4AD4-B4BA-6C387F9D388A.jpeg
Except Jack didn’t have her sale of “everything she owned” until the following month on Saturday 18th August 2012, would have actually had a bed to sleep in on July 30th-31st, so wouldn’t have needed to be “huddled on the floor” on her “mattress”.
8E00F407-358F-4D5E-9225-58145C0A82A9.jpeg
64C5A1CE-4921-4DBA-B655-CE8F37FF8978.jpeg

Not only that, she told Xanthe Clay in March 2013 that she never actually sold her BED because nobody wanted it. So she actually had a bed for the whole of 2012 AND 2013 and never, ever once had to sleep “huddled on a mattress on the floor” with her young child.

AND also lies when she says she “sold everything she owned” because she still had both the bed and “a few (other) leftovers” furnishing her flat.
06E173F5-7E64-4493-833A-D53009CDBB51.jpeg
8A10F41C-C44F-4100-9F99-D076A5BF353A.jpeg

She’s such a disgusting poverty tourist and MASSIVE bleeping LIAR

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 117
Jack caught in another whopper lie embellishing and exaggerating THE POV (TM)
Last May, Jack talks about the day she wrote Hunger Hurts. “Huddling on a mattress on the floor” with a toddler at the end of July 2012. View attachment 1952120View attachment 1952121View attachment 1952123
She also says in that piece she sold “everything she owned”
View attachment 1952146Except Jack didn’t have her sale of “everything she owned” until the following month on Saturday 18th August 2012, so would have actually had a bed to sleep in on July 30th-31st, so wouldn’t have needed to be “huddled on the floor” on her “mattress”.
View attachment 1952129View attachment 1952131
Not only that, she told Xanthe Clay in March 2013 that she never actually sold her BED because nobody wanted it. So she actually had a bed for the whole of 2012 AND 2013 and never, ever had to sleep “huddled on a mattress on the floor.

AND also lies when she says she “sold everything she owned” because she still had both the bed and “a few (other) leftovers”.
View attachment 1952134View attachment 1952135
She’s such a disgusting poverty tourist and MASSIVE bleeping LIAR
In true Monroe style, tonight I might either sleep in the wood burner, or in a box, in preparation for being dead in about 50 years time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
Any mods about to correct my poor French in the title - I appear to have got my patalons in a twist - merci beaucoup mon cheri 🙏🏼
Pantalon? Sur un oiseau?!

(Like Jack and her use of Yiddish, this was brought to you via Google translate)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
This is one of my favourite titles yet.

Is this move actually happening or is she just going to squirrel into one of the many rooms of the crappy b and pretend??

• Haha
Reactions: 39
In true Monroe style, tonight I might either sleep in the wood burner, or in a box, in preparation for being dead in about 50 years time.
In true Monroe style I’m going to spend the next week pissing my pants in practice for potential future incontinence.

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Welcome to our new thread SHE’S BACK!

Jack reactivated yesterday but had us all on tenterhooks waiting for the first tweet. We waited and waited and much wine was drunk and she didn’t tweet. Then early this morning she came out fighting.

🎼 Return of the JACK 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.