Jack Monroe #476 Avec Dangereux Dave and Les Pantalons of Beaucoup Grandes Humiliations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they all so thick? She’s just not showing ALL her accounts you knobs. I can’t get my head around how stupid they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Yesterday she’s slagging off her “colleagues” at the express (lol) and today she’s telling 500 thousand people that her agent are a bag of shite who haven’t landed her a gig yet 😂 LJC she’s a moron

She seems so determined to sabotage her own ‘career’ if we didn’t all know how horribly greedy she was then I think we’d all have to assume she hates money as much as she hates flavours and texture.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Hahaha, Jack's sparkling legal knowledge putting us all to shame again... Except QCs became KCs a few months back. HTH 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 63
1676193111756.png

Right so we're simultaneously not a celebrity and just an 'ordinary', but also showing off about how our website has '4x as many subscribers as the Express has circulation figures'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 102
Morning, ninnies - looks like we’re in for another day of snark & contradictions, possibly even a full scale chaos by close of play, judging by the tweets I’ve seen so far. Unfortunately I’m going to be BUSY & unable to keep pace so I’m asking for a lovely & detailed review of all Jack’s nonsense on the next thread for me to come home to. Thank(space)you

Reactions: 42
I’m rough as duck this morning so I’m hoping it’s a full day snarkfest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
What I can't get over is people thinking Jack's a nice or good person, doing her best for the poors, when she speaks to people like this. Her 'personality' is a black hole of, at best, charmlessness and at worst full-on nastiness. I'm having trouble articulating just how repulsive I find her. Waking up on a Sunday morning and log onto twitter to patronise people far more intelligent than her with her abrasive, thick as mince manner and the sheer entitlement exposed with every word she types. She's so, so gross, I don't even have the words.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 110
I dont know but isnt disscussing stuff that is going to be used in a libel case outside the libel erm like against the rules. So she had other accounts ones probably called savings. Also i have an account that i opened a few years back when i got some money. It now as 21.21 according to my last statement as I dont use it.

Most of this tit would go away if she just showed thst bloody fundraising account and or donated it publicly.

Reactions: 40
What I can't get over is people thinking Jack's a nice or good person, doing her best for the poors, when she speaks to people like this. Her 'personality' is a black hole of, at best, charmlessness and at worst full-on nastiness. I'm having trouble articulating just how repulsive I find her. Waking up on a Sunday morning and log onto twitter to patronise people far more intelligent than her with her abrasive, thick as mince manner and the sheer entitlement exposed with every word she types. She's so, so gross, I don't even have the words.
I’d argue the people who think Jack is a good person are also deeply unpleasant individuals with a short supply of critical thinking skills.

The problem with these Jack stans (see also Russ in Cheshire and Supertanskiii fans) is that they see the world in a very simplistic fashion. It’s black and white.

“Tory bad. Labour good”

“Poor single mum says she does activism = good. Anyone who questions said poor single mum = bad”

“it’s never ok to harrass, abuse or bully someone….unless you disagree with them on any topic”
Etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 80
This, THIS, is my aneurysm. You do not go to friends for counselling or therapy. There is inevitably a bias, it would not be an impartial, independent space for you to explore your issues. If that is who you are getting therapy from Jack, then that is why it isn't working. If they are actually qualified therapists then they aren't acting ethically but as it's not a protected title then technically anyone can claim to be a therapist. Dip into your Patreon pile Jack and spend some money on actual therapy with someone who will challenge you and encourage you to become a better version of yourself.
Screenshot_2023-02-12-09-28-00-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
LJC she’s not your mate wonky. She barely engages with you. If anything she should be paying you as you seem to do more work on attempting to protect her absolute mess of a reputation than her own agent does.

There was a girl in my school that used to buy cigarettes even though she didn’t smoke, so she could give one to the popular kids, if they asked. Just saying.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She will never change or grow, she must think everyone is thick. Shows 'screenshot' of almost empty bank accounts (the total money left in them is more than a carer gets per week) and expects people to believe that a scant few weeks ago she was laughing about how much she had spaffed on drink, drugs and sideboards. Where is the donated money she was given via PayPal, has she spent all that too? She's been so lucky to be gifted the opportunities she's had , yet she has wasted them all. Shes done nothing but snark flounce and rage since January.I'm so pleased her grift is finally being exposed. It's a bit of a binfire on the blue bird site and I can't say I'm sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I’m 38 (or 37, or 39, WFK?) and I’m not even going to bother trying to identify any of them. It’ll only depress me. Watching ‘the Great British Menu’ with a blanket over my knees instead.
Im 53, watched it with my teen daughters and I knew more artists than them! Lizzo, Harry Styles, Sam Smith & Lewis Capaldi all did ace performances. Don’t like Wet Leg or The 1975 though.

Reactions: 22
I dont know but isnt disscussing stuff that is going to be used in a libel case outside the libel erm like against the rules. So she had other accounts ones probably called savings. Also i have an account that i opened a few years back when i got some money. It now as 21.21 according to my last statement as I dont use it.

Most of this tit would go away if she just showed thst bloody fundraising account and or donated it publicly.
A lot of the tit and stress would go away if she just tightened up on Twitter and used it professionally and transparently

• Heart
Reactions: 43
All my therapist knowledge comes from Frasier and he went out of his way on several occasions to not offer therapy to his friends because it’s a breach of ethics. And he’s fictional ffs. On second thought I’d wager her ‘therapists’ are fictional too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
This, THIS, is my aneurysm. You do not go to friends for counselling or therapy. There is inevitably a bias, it would not be an impartial, independent space for you to explore your issues. If that is who you are getting therapy from Jack, then that is why it isn't working. If they are actually qualified therapists then they aren't acting ethically but as it's not a protected title then technically anyone can claim to be a therapist. Dip into your Patreon pile Jack and spend some money on actual therapy with someone who will challenge you and encourage you to become a better version of yourself. View attachment 1953814
You don't have to pay someone to be your friend, but you do have to pay someone to be your therapist. Which is why they can't be one and the same, Jack, you absolute dummy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.