Jack Monroe #476 Avec Dangereux Dave and Les Pantalons of Beaucoup Grandes Humiliations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read this morning that Southend United are in danger of going into receivership and out of existence which is very sad for any football club and their fans

We are all privileged to know that Jack is the biggest Liverpool FC fan that ever Liverd, wouldn’t you expect her to use her massive celebrity and 500,000+ reach to raise awareness of the plight of her lil’ local team?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
...today she’s telling 500 thousand people that her agent are a bag of shite who haven’t landed her a gig yet 😂 LJC she’s a moron.
Jack and her tricksy words again. She doesn’t say that her agent hasn't got her any work. What she says is that she hasn't done any talks since they've been her agent.

For all we know they may have lined up a few for this summer. After all they've only been her agent a few weeks.

As for her denial that she gets the fee suggested by her agent, and that is a starting point for negotiation. We only have her word for that. Why put a range so high? Surely that would put companies off.

Surprise, surprise. I don't believe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
When I was going through a really rough time with my piece of tit ex husband one of my closest friends was a therapist. She insisted that I saw a professional therapist for help, and would drink prosecco, chat tit and watch Mean Girls with me instead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Jack and her tricksy words again. She doesn’t say that her agent hasn't got her any work. What she says is that she hasn't done any talks since they've been her agent.

For all we know they may have lined up a few for this summer. After all they've only been her agent a few weeks.

As for her denial that she gets the fee suggested by her agent, and that is a starting point for negotiation. We only have her word for that. Why put a range so high? Surely that would put companies off.

The agent fees are so high because normally those engaging celeb speakers only offer a button, 50p and a Del Monte can of your choice. Thankfully, due to her agent's savvy negotiation skills, she gets paid TWO buttons, £45 and a Tesco meal deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Plus, if her agent put the price so high as a pre negotiation technique then Jack has just shot that to pieces by telling half a million people that it’s a bollix price and she won’t get anything close to that.
Well done, Jack. Have you considered applying for the apprentice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
When I was going through a really rough time with my piece of tit ex husband one of my closest friends was a therapist. She insisted that I saw a professional therapist for help, and would drink prosecco, chat tit and watch Mean Girls with me instead.
This is because your friend is a) an ethical therapist, and also b) a real person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
She really does think she is chocolate.

I've never known anyone with such a high opinion of themselves, with little to no evidence as to why.

Everyone else I've known who has a big ego, normally just has an unbecoming albeit semi justified reason for considering themselves important. Eg good looking people thinking they are drop dead gorgeous. Smart people thinking their iq is insurmountably high.

This is more than even baseless self confidence. In the face of reasons to have broken self confidence and concerns pertaining to your actions over a decade, You post the most bizarre things and yet act as if none of it is a reason to change your name (again) and get a normal job so you can uncringe yourself. Nope, living my best life, great therapist friends, the best day planned.

Im so cringe I am almost recoiling and avoiding my own arm which is holding the phone. Corrugated cardboard levels of cringe.

I've never ever seen anything like it. I hope not to again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Wasn’t she crowing about all the work she’d been offered from the back of the Guardian article a few weeks ago? She’s unreal.

• Sick
Reactions: 56
Yeah I suspect the medical evidence is the stumbling block.
Sorry yes I’m just going off my experience - I had to provide a doctors affirmation my condition was Long term. From memory there were no forms to fill in, the claim was started over the phone and the DWP were very nice.

Reactions: 24
You don't have to pay someone to be your friend, but you do have to pay someone to be your therapist. Which is why they can't be one and the same, Jack, you absolute dummy.
Two of my immediate family are D Clin Psychs... Obviously my head space must be immaculate as I hound them all the time to fix my issues for free...
She's never evolved from playground tit for tat. "I've got friends!!! They go to another school though."

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It kind of exposes what Jack thinks 'friendship' is - someone who will, free of charge, sit and listen to her and her 'problems' for hours on end. Rather than, say, a mutually respectful relationship in which both parties are equal (with fun times also involved).

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Can I sue her for a terrible night's sleep? In Jack's world it's probably feasible.
Yes, absolutely. x

Legal advice: move the apostrophe one letter to the right - you'll be able to sue for more than one sleep and get extra cashos. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Additionally, if squig is a solicitor, and if she is accusing them indirectly of lying about being a QC (not even a Q anymore Jack).... Now that could be very libellous. Given part of their profession is a requirement not to be a liar.

Unfortunately though, squig, Jack proves repeatedly she has a very distant relationship with well advised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
OT but what we are witnessing is the unravelling of the cult of Monroe

Every cult has a leader that will not counter any criticism, every cult has followers that blindly defend their leader without question, and every cult collapses as those that previously gave everything to it begin to see the light

Monroe's job now is nothing more than to keep the cult going, whilst she can do this her sycophants will continue to fund her. Her problem is that the people at the edge of the cult have already seen through her, and every time she tweets her nonsense more people call her out and more people see the light

I'm certain that the grift is on the demise, and when it collapses, which it will all of a sudden, like a tower of cards, then there will be many here in Southend that will be celebrating the day. There will be many wider afield raising a glass too I suspect

• Heart
Reactions: 77
What I can't get over is people thinking Jack's a nice or good person, doing her best for the poors, when she speaks to people like this. Her 'personality' is a black hole of, at best, charmlessness and at worst full-on nastiness. I'm having trouble articulating just how repulsive I find her. Waking up on a Sunday morning and log onto twitter to patronise people far more intelligent than her with her abrasive, thick as mince manner and the sheer entitlement exposed with every word she types. She's so, so gross, I don't even have the words.
She's incredibly unlikeable, isn't she? Putting aside our long standing opinions of her, if you didn't know her and just read her tweets since her return, she comes across as such a smug, spiteful, foul being. I'd read those for the first time and swiftly form the opinion 'well you're a bit of a prick, aren't you?' No redeeming qualities in her at all. Constantly nasty, constantly self-interested, constantly trying to lord it over other people who she clearly thinks she's far better than. Rotten personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
I hope the hammer and sickle squigs get involved today :giggle:. I saw a few posts from them last night, get stuck in lads🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She's incredibly unlikeable, isn't she? Putting aside our long standing opinions of her, if you didn't know her and just read her tweets since her return, she comes across as such a smug, spiteful, foul being. I'd read those for the first time and swiftly form the opinion 'well you're a bit of a prick, aren't you?' No redeeming qualities in her at all. Constantly nasty, constantly self-interested, constantly trying to lord it over other people who she clearly thinks she's far better than. Rotten personality.
And this is her professional account. It's insane behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Hang on… How come Jack already had three broken engagements back in 2016
43313257-AB90-414D-96F8-FE5F004E43E7.jpeg

And since then has also been engaged to LJC (in 2019) and they split up because she LEFT in May 2020 (or in 2021 depending on what bullshit story Jack’s telling).

Yet in December last year Jack still has only 3 broken engagements? Despite having another one since she had 3 in 2016. Can’t this fool keep any of her stories straight? Or count?
49F42FA0-E672-4DC9-BD10-6DAA7664F871.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
She reminds me of those playground girls who have a new best friend every five minutes and then get the new best friend and their clique to stop talking to the old one. The ones who say something mean and say they were 'only joking' when you know they really weren't...

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.