Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lesson in how moronic the squigs are: in her replies calling the Express a comic, a rag, a hive of villainous liars etc… when later in her thread she actively says that she writes for them.

There is just never any pause for critical reflection from these idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Mark Lewis at the end of Shabbat preparing to go over what “libel” is, and the principle of “clean hands” in bringing a case to court

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I honestly think once she mentions that her and two pets plus minor are planning to take camp in a one bed house, the computer says no!
Aren't they trying to prevent people living in over crowded homes in the uk?! Shes so bleeping stupid and quite frankly ignorant its unreal. Some people literally don't have the choice other than live in quite frankly unsuitable housing and heres muggins with her quirky cosplay. She is just horrible!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
E31126F3-356F-4D26-A50A-2ADFEC17CA55.jpeg

Actually, there is no blanket “right” to not be lied about “on prominent platforms” you complete and utter fuckwit.

Ten years you’ve been getting aerated at “prominent platforms” getting facts about you incorrect (lying?) almost all of which have caused no reputational harm whatsoever and ALL of which pale in comparison to the reputational harm you’ve caused yourself in that time. Get a bleeping grip, you daft tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I honestly think once she mentions that her and two pets plus minor are planning to take camp in a one bed house, the computer says no!
Aren't they trying to prevent people living in over crowded homes in the uk?! Shes so bleeping stupid and quite frankly ignorant its unreal. Some people literally don't have the choice other than live in quite frankly unsuitable housing and heres muggins with her quirky cosplay. She is just horrible!
If she’s buying, there’s no computer to say no to that. Similarly if she’s private renting, if the landlord is fine with pets nobody will care.

It’s only the council rent schemes that have any power whatsoever re: overcrowding and even then I can honestly see her ending up in a one bed if there wasn’t anything else and especially if the living room is separate from the kitchen - they’ll only take into account humans for the calculation and if she’s only got SB 50% (to take her word for it) of the time her overcrowding level will be way lower than eg a family with 4 kids crammed into a tiny two bed flat where the second bedroom is only big enough for one set of bunk beds.

I dare say in a lot of circles, it would be considered a sensible downsize if she is renting (and even a sensible move to jump from renting to owning if that was all she could afford - the stability worth the loss of space), though she’ll up the pov angle of course.

ETA: I wonder if she’ll explain away the claims Content lives with SB’s dad if she does move into a one bed as “it wasn’t fair so she went to live with him”. Which unfortunately is exactly the attitude a council would take (exceptions maybe if it was a guide dog etc) - if you’re not happy with the space for your pet, either find your own rental or rehome the pet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Will we get self pitying nonsense from her this Tuesday? Valentines day all alone again.

What a sad little life Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Will we get self pitying nonsense from her this Tuesday? Valentines day all alone again.

It's my first valentine's alone in 15years. I plan to eat steak, masturbate furiously and listen to Whatever bleeping music I want to whilst drinking gin . I can't bleeping wait.

I can multitask but might eat my steak separately to masturbating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Aw, and last year she was with Old Harold (and didn’t she send herself several cards I’m sure I remember a picture)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Coming back for another little mither during kid naptime. Given how desperately Jack seems to want to be famous and in politics, and in the light of Ashley’s by-election win, the difference between the two of them is really striking.

Jack says she’s a campaigner but doesn’t campaign. She says she’s an activist but does no activism. She says so many things but does nothing. She wants to be rewarded and platformed for doing duck all actual work. (At this stage I really believe she doesn’t know what work actually is, never mind how to do any.) She’s breathtakingly arrogant and bitter, and SO self centred that she can’t even be bothered to sacrifice a moment of her own self-publicity to congratulate a former friend on getting elected to sodding Parliament.
(When you catch up here, Jack, shame on you for that! You know how hard Ashley has worked, you know about loads of the things she’s done to make things better for other people, and you know she’s been quietly doing it all for decades. You know she deserved to win that by-election and you know she’ll do a great job for her constituents. And yet you can’t even trouble yourself to tweet and say well done. I’d say swallow your pride and do it, but it would be meaningless now, after your return to Twitter was to spout a load of spite and bullshit at people before doing anything else. Your first tweet back should have been “congratulations to my old friend and housemate on a well deserved by-election win, the people of West Lancs are lucky to have you representing them in Parliament, you’ll do a brilliant job and we’re all so proud of you”.)

In contrast, Ashley, as anyone else who has ever even been peripheral to her would be able to confirm, has always got on and done things for other people. The political ambitions she developed originally arose out of her activism, not the other way around. She’s always walked the walk, and while she’s also talked the talk, she’s never been “me me me”, rather “us us us” or “this vulnerable group need support” or “very proud of the things this group has achieved”. She’s a collectivist, and a proper activist. And like I said before, there are definitely points at which our views diverge considerably, but I would still have voted for her if she’d stood anywhere I lived (and did, when she did), because I know she’s legit and that she really does work tirelessly for other people. She’s a good example of what we should all, as citizens, want from our MPs. Not just in it for herself. In it for everyone. She has always been in it for everyone, even before she was really in it! She’s a good’un.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
It's very unlikely - I'm not up to date, but 10 or so years ago, I was renting a 2 bed house privately with my two daughters - second bed was very small (but no woodchip on the wall) and was counted as overcrowding so I was bumped up on the housing list and was offered a 3 bed after 2 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.