Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm coming out of lurkerdom because this morning I almost felt sorry for Jack for a second. As a BPD frau 🍉 I understand generally terrible mental illness, particularly unexplained/unexpected bursts of rage, and seeing things as either black or white. But LJC, she's not even trying, is she? She doesn't WANT to get better, because then she'd have nothing to make her such a special unique smol pixie snowflake. It's so infuriating when you've spend years (decades in my case) trying to figure out what's "wrong" with you, getting the right drugs/therapy combination and truly working on yourself. And this
SH1TTER
acts like she's done this too, but there is no evidence at all that she's engaged in therapy or rehab. She truly is the worst face of mental illness cos she has access to so much help and just squanders it.

Anyway, she's a
bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 77
And Jack saying Lee Anderson's comment created the narrative she is wealthy - wouldn't she have to prove it was never ever suggested before if that was the case?
But Jack herself used to talk about 'I wish people would show me where I have all these supposed millions' with accompanying Scrooge Mcduck gif way before 30p Lee said it 🤷‍♀️
Quoting myself like a ninny. But the rumours about Jack being wealthy started before Lee Anderson. He made his comment in May 2022.
These were from April 2022.
She really doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Screenshot_20230211_115203.jpg

Screenshot_20230211_115255.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
"Turgid slipstream of obsessive hate mongers" reminds me of the time RSM used the phrase "take a chance in the turd addled sea".

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So this rabid anti-poverty campaigner's entire campaigning is to...

Write recipes down in a book and sell them to the povs.

It's like me promoting myself as an anti-climate change campaigner, then developing my own aerosol. An aerosol areshole, if you will.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Of course she hasn't congratulated her. That isn't the narc way.
It really is my aneurism #234 how very little she applauds anyone else, highlights others good work , signposts to anything that would be helpful.
She does nothing. The wealthy celebrity chef does nothing.
Bet she doesn't even wash up or clean up.
I imagine she lives a life similar to my narc mum, but with more disposable income. Unemployed, spending most of her day sat on her arse watching daytime TV whilst posting crap on social media. Oh and refusing to lift a finger when visiting people for Xmas because it’s her day off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Jack does get abuse, and quite a disproportionate amount based on follower count. But that doesn't mean that all criticism can be deflected with "but I get abuse!" or, indeed, that any criticism is, actually, abuse.

Reactions: 25
I imagine she lives a life similar to my narc mum, but with more disposable income. Unemployed, spending most of her day sat on her arse watching daytime TV whilst posting crap on social media. Oh and refusing to lift a finger when visiting people for Xmas because it’s her day off.
How dare you...Jack doesn't have a TV.

Even though one was delivered and left on her doorstep.

To be fair, that was intended for her son, but when has that mattered. She's always purloining his stuff.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
How dare you...Jack doesn't have a TV.

Even though one was delivered and left on her doorstep.
Don’t sue me for libel Jack. I don’t have any money. No forever home coming from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jack does get abuse, and quite a disproportionate amount based on follower count. But that doesn't mean that all criticism can be deflected with "but I get abuse!" or, indeed, that any criticism is, actually, abuse.
I think there’s a great lesson in “be careful what you wish for” here, because the disproportionate level of abuse is fairly recent.

When she first started claiming it, she wasn’t getting anywhere near the level she was claiming and from her relatively cosy position she visibly glorified in the little she was getting and holding it up as her best defence.

Now she’s arguably quite vulnerable (brought it on herself mind, but still vulnerable) - she’s been fairly publicly unmasked, the tide has turned and even people in her own industry have made fun of her publicly… and with that unmasking, the tidal wave of disproportionate abuse she always claimed she had has suddenly actually landed at her door via the hellsite. I’d imagine it’s not fun anymore and she’s not glorifying in it now - but she won’t be able to point out the escalation properly without admitting she’d been lying all along before. Quite the conundrum for smol Pixie.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just wondering...

How good is it for a freelancer's career to tell the political editor of the Express that he's a [checks notes] libellous tit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.