Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t live far from 30p so I’ll go round and force feed him three tin tender till he writes a cheque.

I don’t anticipate it taking long.
Tell him he owes us all a forever home as we’ve been here hating for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I only joined the Jack train around the Georgia Suppers debacle so can I ask, is this the biggest downward spiral to date?
She seems absolutely hell bent on ruining her own life. Every time she opens her mouth she damages her own career. It’s like self destruct mode.
I’m fairly new to her shannanigans too but this appears to be the pattern! She couldn’t lie straight in bed! It’s mind blowing to be fair… how she constantly and continuously contradicts herself but never gets pulled on it!
Also on a side note….. j’adore the Nighty Night username 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I only joined the Jack train around the Georgia Suppers debacle so can I ask, is this the biggest downward spiral to date?
She seems absolutely hell bent on ruining her own life. Every time she opens her mouth she damages her own career. It’s like self destruct mode.
I think the one where she went after the headmaster/school is still the worst/biggest. At least here there’s a semblance of an attack via the 30p Lee stuff and she knows she’s got a core who will support her against him because, well it’s him, the school was just so random and I think very nearly did land her in real legal trouble herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.