Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, *he's* obsessed with *her*? He said one thing about her on some vlog a year ago and she hasn't stopped wanging on about him since.
Lee Anderson tweets containing "Monroe" ... zero
Jack Monroe tweets containing "Anderson" ... got bored scrolling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
So jacks back and as we’d suspected, hasn’t used the comeback to campaign or raise awareness but is only concerned about her own image and earnings.
She’s at least consistent.

Reactions: 44
I can't quite compute how deluded she is. Still going on about writing the recipes to help people. Which recipes would those be then because from where I'm sitting all she's done in the last two/three years is threaten to sue people, start pointless polls about sweets from the 80s, winge and pick fights with everyone.
You forgot the book of handy tips on how to lose a finger or 10. Less body weight means you need to eat less food. #helping people save money. Ditto recipes that give people the trots.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's sleeping on a couch in a 3/4 bed house the effin liar.

Even her coming back from the silence is now my aneurism.

You mislaid the cash up your nose, hen.
She’s gone full grey gardens. Living in one room in squalor in a relatively big and fancy house, eating out of cans and undertaking frankly insane and dangerous “hacks” to save pennies. She’s even got the headscarf on at one point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She’s gone full grey gardens. Living in one room in squalor in a relatively big and fancy house, eating out of cans and undertaking frankly insane and dangerous “hacks” to save pennies. She’s even got the headscarf on at one point
I just want to dance, sleeve tattoos and all.

A91498D2-7C01-4802-B767-16EF080F58D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
OMG like can you even read jack? They are arguably two clauses "wealthy celebrities like Gary Lineker" and "chef Jack Monroe". Could have done with an Oxford comma there. Although describing her as a chef is certainly pushing it.
But nevertheless, she's jumping on it to embarrass herself again. Good grief.

Eta interesting how she automatically assumes the "celebrity" descriptor refers to her. See also the "what was your favorite celebrity breakup" nonsense.
I think it's the word "pioneering" that's really angered her, up in her niche again

• Haha
Reactions: 24
😂 what a sad little attention seeking liar she is!

Having an arts and crafts day with aeroplane offspring so can’t write the essay I want to. Six pages behind at the moment.

Has she congratulated Ashley Dalton yet? cos to me her current outburst looks awfully like a narc rage quite possibly triggered by jealousy.

Alllll Jack’s valuable “campaign work” and Labour still won’t select her for a seat (or even let her come and play in the constituency party, thankfully Southend Lab has a few pretty sensible members). Can just imagine her going “it should have been meeeeeee” and throwing tin cans at the wall.

Also, I hate Lee Anderson but people like Jack Monroe sneering at people like Lee Anderson is literally how we have Brexit and a crap Tory government, so if she is genuine about wanting a better government perhaps it’s time for her and her neckbeards to change strategy on that.

Whatever I think of any (IMO) simplistic and extreme views Anderson has expressed (and you can all probably imagine with near 100% accuracy what I think 😉) I recognise that he was an actual miner from a multi generation mining family, he was a Labour activist and councillor for years and has spoken plenty about how he tried to get the middle class Corbyn fans in his clp to at least acknowledge his perspective. And by that I mean, basically standard red wall brexit, socially conservative, Labour movement working man’s club type views. Upset and unmoored by the disappearance of reliable jobs and all the things that come with them. He’s quoted in the times as saying ‘they kept telling me to go and join the Tories, so eventually I did’ (paraphrased cos I can’t recall the exact wording). Jack Monroe with her comfortable upbringing and actual privilege sneering at him as a “turncoat” leaves a bleeping nasty taste in the mouth, for me. (and yeah there’s plenty to unpick about how it’s the Tories who bear most responsibility for insecure work, crap conditions and pay, and reliance on benefits, and don’t even get me started on childcare - but it’s not unthinkable that if you’re Labour and you keep getting told go off and be a Tory, eventually you’ll ignore all the reasons you weren’t a Tory to start with.)

Anyway that’s all I can be bothered to mither right now, will add that I desperately want her to try and go ahead with this libel claim and to add the Express/David Maddox to it, hahaha that would be beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Of course she hasn't congratulated her. That isn't the narc way.
It really is my aneurism #234 how very little she applauds anyone else, highlights others good work , signposts to anything that would be helpful.
She does nothing. The wealthy celebrity chef does nothing.
Bet she doesn't even wash up or clean up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
At least those ladies made it look like fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she so obsessed with marrying people, even the people that proposed to her dont even want to do that.
OMG I was terrified of the Day of the Triffids!

i was also terrified of one of 'the worm turns' or whatever is was on the Two Ronnies. I remember a corpse falling out of a wardrobe on a train. I was terrified of my wardrobe for YEARS.

the 70s and early 80s were disturbing times for kids 🥴

we were either shitting ourselves or bored senseless by Val Doonican.

ETA: I just remembered Sapphire and Steel. I might be misremembering but wasn't there an episode where a baby grew to adult size v b quickly. 👀 I can only assume all that weird tit was some hangover from all the drugs the creatives took in the 60s.
I remember Steel having a fight with an invisible swan.. Although I hope I am misremebering.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.