Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @elepal for the winning thread title, created by @phoebuscartel asking ChatGPT to write " a recipe for Jack Monroe's chicken with lingreenie, the recipe should include an inexplicable egg and Eamonn Holmes" (full masterpiece of AI here: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...ssential-services.37161/page-37#post-13878592 )

Jack is still silent on Twitter, so we're amusing ourselves. Recent discoveries have been two upcoming speaking gigs at the Stroud Festival of Food and Drink and the Cambridge Literary Festival.

Wiki is the pink button up top, use 'thread title' when nominating one and wait until after post 500 please!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
@Lazarus

From the end of the last thread...

Jack's fee advice can be read here (under the spoiler):

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
@Lazarus

From the end of the last thread...

Jack's fee advice can be read here (under the spoiler):

My especial favourite bit is making sure they’re paying for your “rest” time afterwards too…..!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Is the Stroud food thingy sponsored?

I think we all like to think Jack doesn’t get £10k per speaking gig, just like we don’t like to think she gets £5k min a month from Patreon/Tipjar but she clearly does…spenny tit and the coke habit demo this clearly. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Congratulations to @elepal for the winning thread title, created by @phoebuscartel asking ChatGPT to write " a recipe for Jack Monroe's chicken with lingreenie, the recipe should include an inexplicable egg and Eamonn Holmes" (full masterpiece of AI here: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...ssential-services.37161/page-37#post-13878592 )

Jack is still silent on Twitter, so we're amusing ourselves. Recent discoveries have been two upcoming speaking gigs at the Stroud Festival of Food and Drink and the Cambridge Literary Festival.
Just when we thought we might be at risk of running out of things to cringe about, @AyiaKnacker also recently discovered that one of Jack’s cringeworthy slam poetry sessions was a blatant rip-off of John Cooper Clarke.

• Haha
  • Sick
I wonder if Agent Adrian has booked these speaking gigs well in advance to give Jack ample time to rehabilitate her reputation. He obviously has no idea what she is capable of in 3 months on twitter... :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I wonder if Agent Adrian has booked these speaking gigs well in advance to give Jack ample time to rehabilitate her reputation. He obviously has no idea what she is capable of in 3 months on twitter... :D
Or he does and that’s why she suddenly disappeared 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In other parts of the performing world, if the audience numbers are fewer than the cast numbers the show does not have to go on. Is she likely to get fewer than one person turning up? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe we’ve had, is it two or three threads, since the bird app flounce! Truly she is the g(r)fit that keeps giving …

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Or he does and that’s why she suddenly disappeared 😂
It was quite curious how she reappeared, tried to have a normal few "hey, what's your favourite ice cream cone? 🍨🍦🍨" "what is the DEAL with hash browns" days and then swiftly disappeared after she went all night with her grievance.

Makes me wonder if there was a swift behind the scenes

muppets-muppet-show (1).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Her being booked and given a platform to lie on stage makes me so angry. Why is this charlatan constantly rolled out despite the evidence she has taken so much money from people under false pretences to collect sideboards. I honestly feel I need to step away from this nose boner bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I asked Positive News for their source and/or evidence that Jack campaigns for the CPAG. They replied that she is listed as one of their ambassadors on their website. That’s it.
<Insert eye rolls>

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
I'd imagined after the previous birdapp flounce (birdflap?) that her agent/therapist-publisher had a (perhaps not so) quiet word and suggested she stfu because contrary to the old cliche that any publicity's good publicity, doing a multi-day social media chaos that makes you seem like a deranged bleep, arguing with drug induced imaginary trolls about a carcrash weekend feature that softly shivs your entire public image while doggedly not talking about the actual book you've just had published is not in fact a good way to promote yourself or your recent work.

But then she came back and went on an ultrathon death spiral ur-chaos, veering from twitting about hash browns to showing off her Ebay-collected NA chips from around the world - so either that didn't happen, she didn't listen, or she broke open the cashbox and went to town on her pills phone.

Given the proximity to her move - did the fraus know she was moving to a really really smol, ickle flat? - I now assume she was boxed up with the other rusty cutlery and put in the van so her long-suffering enablers friends and family actually make sure she left the bungamansion and didn't just stay there, alone in an empty room, twitting about Vienetta and favourite bleeping pick'n'mix sweets, forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It was quite curious how she reappeared, tried to have a normal few "hey, what's your favourite ice cream cone? 🍨🍦🍨" "what is the DEAL with hash browns" days and then swiftly disappeared after she went all night with her grievance.

Makes me wonder if there was a swift behind the scenes

View attachment 1944865
Maybe she is as we speak trying to break out of twitter jail.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I asked Positive News for their source and/or evidence that Jack campaigns for the CPAG. They replied that she is listed as one of their ambassadors on their website. That’s it.
<Insert eye rolls>
She's not, though - their amabassadors are Simon Callow, Jassa Ahluwalia, and Paul Tennant according to https://cpag.org.uk/about-cpag/our-people/our-ambassadors

She was an ambassador for them back in 2013, but I can't find any mention of her involvement later than August of that year.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
There's no way she's getting 10k for Cambridge. It's a 250 seat venue, plus there is Kit and the hapless host. It's sponsored by the New Statesman, but it's basically a book plugging event, which usually pays very poorly (if at all) compared with corporate gigs. I would guess she's getting somewhere around 1-2k for it absolutely max.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.