Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Presumably if she sues the express over the idea that she's wealthy she'll have to submit things like bank statements.

...and then explain taking out several hundred pounds in cash in a regular basis for no apparent reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The 7.30 SH1TTER in railway parlance
I’m very sorry, I don’t know how to put these screenshots behind a spoiler. If you’re not interested in Patreon stuff, please scroll by.

*IMPORTANT* work? She wouldn't recognise work if it walked up to her and smacked (metaphorically only, obvs) her in the face. That level of sycophantic simpering is really next level. 🤮

Reactions: 30
and 'rarely'.

Trolls 007: License to Escalate

View attachment 1951385
If Jack is so adamant that mistruths must always be challenged, can we infer that the times people say things about her and she *doesnt* challenge them is an implict admission that they're true?

Why will she sue over a comma, but not over the dozens of people who have explicitly said shes a coke addict, for example?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Suing Katie Hopkins is the one thing she's actually achieved in her career.
I think that the KH debacle is the main reason she still has a career today. People really really bleeping hate KH, and for good reason, and in their minds Jack suing her was some sort of moral victory. They consider it some sort of activism, rather than Jack filling her pockets. Oh and some idiots actually think KH was banned from Twitter because of Jack. duck sake.

Reactions: 44
I have no idea how libel works in the UK.

But I read this wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_defamation_law just now and have decided to award myself an honorary doctorate in English defamation law for the effort.

My opinion ( remember - my opinion is now one of a Dr - thanks to the honorary doctorate) is that Jack needs sectioning if she thinks she stands a chance against Lee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
1676125085363.png

Does anybody have the number for payroll? Seems we're supposed to be getting paid by 30p and That Man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
View attachment 1951902
View attachment 1951946

Does anybody have the number for payroll? Seems we're supposed to be getting paid by 30p and That Man.
I think it might be Southend Council Deep State behind it all
607333B4-594C-4BB3-B793-08CA63A1F138.jpeg

I wish Jack would stop trying to words she doesn’t understand. She makes herself look like a right thicko. Lol to the humblebrag too, daft tit.

ETA Also, still arguing with “the council” about her 2013 benefits in 2020?!
77455E1E-DCEC-4DBF-A670-53ADC9998B5E.jpeg
A157A0CB-2D6D-48F1-A623-E095C1D3655F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She’s bleeping bananas like isn’t she
I only joined the Jack train around the Georgia Suppers debacle so can I ask, is this the biggest downward spiral to date?
She seems absolutely hell bent on ruining her own life. Every time she opens her mouth she damages her own career. It’s like self destruct mode.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I only joined the Jack train around the Georgia Suppers debacle so can I ask, is this the biggest downward spiral to date?
She seems absolutely hell bent on ruining her own life. Every time she opens her mouth she damages her own career. It’s like self destruct mode.
No I would say this is her usual pattern, it’s just that more people are seeing the real her these days so she can’t get away with what she used to.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.