Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually our fault that she hasn’t taken her son wild camping in Scotland with a dog in February with no prior experience and/or car and also ouchy bones 🤷‍♀️
Jack's the new wave of helicopter parent: goes on imaginary wild camping trips, needs a helicopter to get off Arthur's Seat.

This was funnier in my head, to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What is the thing about Canada anyway?

Is it just that someone googled "CA Cocaine Anonymous" and found a load of branches in Canada?

Because if you do the same for "UK Cocaine Anonymous" you find lots over here too - including the one in Essex which has a "newcomer" keyring in its shop that's identical to the one Jack showed.
Dunno but it is hilarious either way. She can't defend it as it will simply point out the CA side of her 12 step programs - AA, ED and whatever else she has fessed up to over the years.

Reactions: 20
No chance of her going to live in the Motherland and becoming a goat herder yet then? Oh dear.
now I’ve got that annoying yodelling song from the Sound of Music in my head.

Also an image of Jack as the lonely goat herd. I shall call her Idleweiss.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh God, she’s SO boring!

Fraus- this week I have discovered a real life friend is on tattle, but apparently not this thread. Have encouraged them to lurk.

I also (and without wishing to 🍉) found myself being mentioned on this thread which was a very strange experience- wanting to both go “that’s me!” And also desperate to maintain my anonymity.
Are you..30p Lee? 👀😱

Also, if threatening to sue is calmly replying, what is angry?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Most of us, if incorrectly described as wealthy, would find it amusing or at worse, mildly irritating. It would only be considered damaging if the perception that one is poor is what one is relying on to earn an income. I'm a lefty wanker but would have had no problem at all with Jack making legit good money out of her efforts even if I personally thought they were crap - it's a buyers market, people are entitled to spend their money on whatever tit they want. So why is it libelous to be described as wealthy? I think I've answered my own question.

Jack will sue over punctuation. All you commas out there, warned.

View attachment 1951286
Not the inference, the IMPLICATION you farking bollocking appalling writer. Find a dictionary amongst your colour coded books ffs.

OW my aneurysm 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Oh God, she’s SO boring!

Fraus- this week I have discovered a real life friend is on tattle, but apparently not this thread. Have encouraged them to lurk.

I also (and without wishing to 🍉) found myself being mentioned on this thread which was a very strange experience- wanting to both go “that’s me!” And also desperate to maintain my anonymity.
Maybe a recently elected MP and ex-housemate? 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Hold on...isn't this libellous? Calling Anderson dishonest? Based on what? He is odious, I agree with her on that but she has basically done what she accuses him of.
Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 11.04.57.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
So, Lee Anderson is obsessed with Jack

I know this because I read it in Jack’s eleventy billionth tweet about…Lee Anderson.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.