Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on...isn't this libellous? Calling Anderson dishonest? Based on what? He is odious, I agree with her on that but she has basically done what she accuses him of.
View attachment 1951560
Also, *he's* obsessed with *her*? He said one thing about her on some vlog a year ago and she hasn't stopped wanging on about him since.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Hold on...isn't this libellous? Calling Anderson dishonest? Based on what? He is odious, I agree with her on that but she has basically done what she accuses him of.
View attachment 1951560
Oh yes, typical narc behaviour that. They can call it out about you, but you're not allowed to do the same to them. And they really can't see the hypocrisy at all

• Heart
Reactions: 44
What could account for this constant exhaustion?

Totally unrelated question:

Does anyone know if cocaine makes you tired?
The comedown does, particularly if you have been using it so that you can drink more. You have to stop for that to kick in.

Reactions: 18
Her screenshotting her bank accounts means absolutely nothing. It's not the "gotcha!" she thinks it is. People can and do have multiple accounts with different banks. Whilst she's at it, she should screenshot her patreon earnings 🥰
Edit :spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Why is she so obsessed with suing people and libel?
Because there’s nothing a pathological liar hates more than having someone lie about them.

(Personally don’t think 30p Lee was lying in this case but I reckon Jack is so deep in her pov fantasy and her hero complex at this point that she genuinely believes it and thinks he is).

Reactions: 29
Hands up if you have bank accounts with low balances.
Keep your hand up if you have other accounts.

E4B43417-6A47-4BD9-A9DA-E2FB45F74309.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 95
Her screenshotting her bank accounts means absolutely nothing. It's not the "gotcha!" she thinks it is. People can qnd do have multiple accounts with different banks. Whilst she's at it, she should screenshot her patreon earnings 🥰
I thought that. My Instant Saver from when I was young and hopeful has the grand total of 11p in it. It’s inactive but it still shows up on my banking screen.

11p that’s right! Send cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I imagine there will be much hilarity in the Daily Express WhatsApp group, if that's what you mean, squig.

Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 11.14.36.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Also, *he's* obsessed with *her*? He said one thing about her on some vlog a year ago and she hasn't stopped wanging on about him since.
Yea, his comments were so damaging to her reputation, that’s why she has to keep bringing him back into the consciousness of those who follow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was so scared of getting on an escalator that I pissed around so much I did actually get my skirt caught in it ⚠

I am still alive though. Boogs 1 Escalator 0
These comments are a horror shoe. All we had to worry about was Argentine Ants. I think they were going to take over Australia. There was a bounty offered, which kept me pretty busy.

Yes, Australia does have a bit of a racism problem. Why do you ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yea, his comments were so damaging to her reputation, that’s why she has to keep bringing him back into the consciousness of those who follow her.
That's why she kept sharing the video clip so many, many more people could see it than would originally have done. It seems to have worked out OK for Lee though, so perhaps Jack's ~activism~ was successful after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why so testy, I wonder? And ffs, has she moved yet or not? And if she's moaning about sleeping on the couch, whose effing fault is that??

Screeching about libel because she was described as a celebrity chef. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Grown ups were awful. Who here wasn’t sat in front of kids cartoon favourite “Watership Down”? awww cartoon bunnies DYING
Animated "Animal Farm" upsets me still, and I've only seen it once (as a child)

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I don’t know why but I thought that Jack would be different when she came back this time. I wasn’t even sure that she WOULD come back. Instead she’s just gone overboard with the belligerence and litigiousness. I shouldn’t be surprised but I am. It’s like every time she returns, the cycle of arguments, threats, and inane questions about which flavour of Angel Delight is best followed by flouncing gets shorter. Soon there’ll be 5 minutes between an “I’m back” tweet and an account deletion.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That's why she kept sharing the video clip so many, many more people could see it than would originally have done. It seems to have worked out OK for Lee though, so perhaps Jack's ~activism~ was successful after all.
And Jack saying Lee Anderson's comment created the narrative she is wealthy - wouldn't she have to prove it was never ever suggested before if that was the case?
But Jack herself used to talk about 'I wish people would show me where I have all these supposed millions' with accompanying Scrooge Mcduck gif way before 30p Lee said it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.