Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1676108760212.png

I didn't know you could get nicer than *checks notes*

£136 Mauviel M'150B copper saucepan bronze handle 20 cm
£200 Mauviel copper stew pan
£200 Mauviel copper sauce pan
£501 Viadurini Hand Tinned Copper Casserole, Lid and Arched Handle 28 cm - MariaG (middle size)

I dread to think how much crisp mate's pans cost 💰
Also I should probably not mention she's got £15,137 worth of kitchen shite

ETA a little archive in case of you know what 🦷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 117
Ooohhhh she's proper fuuummmming hun... I'm crying tears of mirth into my budget cornflakes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 44
bleeping hell I think my pet elephant has given birth quicker than this bleep has moved house.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Reading those tweets she seems to be calling Express political editor David Maddox one of the 'libellous shits'. This isn't going to end well... 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 65
View attachment 1951335

I didn't know you could get nicer than *checks notes*

£136 Mauviel M'150B copper saucepan bronze handle 20 cm
£200 Mauviel copper stew pan
£200 Mauviel copper sauce pan
£501 Viadurini Hand Tinned Copper Casserole, Lid and Arched Handle 28 cm - MariaG (middle size)

I dread to think how much crisp mate's pans cost 💰

Also I should probably not mention she's got £15,137 worth of kitchen shite
She enjoys it and she's good at it.... Some of your Amazon book reviews are more tastier than your slop Jacksy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she so obsessed with suing people and libel?
Because she wants to relive her day in the sun when she slayed the Hopkins dragon.

Or she sees it as an easy way of making a load of money which (other than spending it) is her favourite pastime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
"calmly correcting a lie" :ROFLMAO:

(P. S. I have relocated to Bangkok since last post as I haven't snorted wine over my keyboard in the morning in far too long!)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jack’s campaigning is now just “stop saying I’m wealthy “ she’s so smol and fragile, yet bravely fights on.

So wonderful she gets so many donations and supporters to help her achieve her dream of everybody on Twitter being nice to her. Her ultimate outcome, in her own words is (paraphrasing her m’lud) “getting loads of money from libel cases to buy a big mansion and some fancy pans”

Campaigner of the year 2022.

Off to a great start to triumph as the 2023 campaigner of the year too.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just imagining Jack's libel case, where she claims that Lee Anderson's LIES have ruined her reputation, and this is what she presents as evidence.

ForIGwqWcAEs-3z.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I love how she thinks a newspaper is like just one homogenous entity like a person, rather than a collection of people working under the supervision of an Editor and publisher.
First the Southend Echo, Now the Express! Why do they act like her friends and then a few years later print a few words she disagrees with!?!? Why, oh why?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.