Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the Titanic sunk because it turned and ended up hitting it's weakest point? Not because it was fundamentally flawed. The Olympus lasted decades and the Brittanic sunk after hitting a mine.
Single issue maritime engineer Jack might be my favourite Jack so far.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I take her last point of keeping on making recipes as a threat.
My lawyer will be in touch .
Happy to advise on a pro-bono basis if I have capacity for a no-win-no-fee, but will need payment on account, tender one.

This is already such a lovely weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The Express's political editor is tagged into all the (frankly abusive) responses, btw. It's the definition of a pile-on instigated by Jack on a Saturday morning. Jack, there may be better ways to deal with this if you think you have been somehow maligned, but I guess not many of them involve posting your scant bank statements to the whole of twitter.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
The Express's political editor is tagged into all the (frankly abusive) responses, btw. It's the definition of a pile-on instigated by Jack on a Saturday morning. Jack, there may be better ways to deal with this if you think you have been somehow maligned, but I guess not many of them involve posting your scant bank statements to the whole of twitter.
My FiNaNcEs aRe PrIvAtE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Sorry, one more on Patreon that I forgot to post earlier. This woman has said the lowest tier (assuming £3.50 and not a bespoke lower amount) is as much as she can afford (😫) but she’s still subscribing now.
for what?
DBF62F3A-346A-458F-9054-E0B5895D8054.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
@wellmeaningsquig26710009: Jack, for toothache, my dearly departed mother would always make us a tincture of prunes mixed with cumin and garlic and send us to bed with a glass of milk

@bootstrapcook: completed that mate, that was one of my great-auntie's! 🥰 have also had paracetamol, naproxen, numbing cream, Bonjela, Voltarol and a glass of milk with a cookie and it still hurts. I have a very uncommon tendency for toothache that cannot be relieved by modern medicine, unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Back once again like a renegade snarker. Oh goody a libel threat on a Saturday
I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet (left this here for irony)

Yesterday no whines
You must have been relieved
To see twitter go quiet
I can understand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything
All rolled into one

Always switch
I'm a lover
Act like a child
But a mother
Call me a sinner
I'm a saint
I never feel ashamed
In poor health
Weird tweet streams
I'm nothing in-between
You know you really want it any other way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's 5 o clock somewhere!
7.15 where I'm at 🍹

Glad she's back straight in with the snark and nastiness. I hate when she pretends to be all sweetness and light. More people are watching her, and seeing her for what she is now too.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I hate to come out on the side of the Express, but have they really repeated “a libel” if Jack hasn’t actually started, let alone completed the case where a Judge decides if it were a libel or not?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.