Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her "public statements" about the newspaper editor feel like the makings of a counterclaim, for him, based on words rather than on the absence of one, single, comma.

🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She's angry because people have the measure of her and those people are growing more and more. Oh and the money obviously comes in useful when she wants to buy loads of tat

Reactions: 31
My assumption is that she came back to post the 24(25) blog posts.
THANKYOU Jack for all that you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Forearms Matt is off today and they got Alex Jones in to host instead of Jackie shockingly

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can't quite compute how deluded she is. Still going on about writing the recipes to help people. Which recipes would those be then because from where I'm sitting all she's done in the last two/three years is threaten to sue people, start pointless polls about sweets from the 80s, winge and pick fights with everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’ve got the worst cold ever and will be howling in bed all weekend but I’m delighted she is back and chaosing to raise my spirits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Jack still hasn't clocked that Simon Hattenstone wrote far worse about her than any of the people she's now threatening with libel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Just came downstairs to this 😰
IMG_20230211_095632.jpg

Was tad concerned until I remembered that the juniors are heading off with their Dad today LEAVING me alone. Nb suitcase contains assorted soft toys, fidget toys and a very heavy Pokémon encyclopedia. Good luck lugging that around small fry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
It looks like Jack has returned in full grift mode

She's reprising all her greatest grift hits.....threatening a libel action, showing us empty bank accounts and denying the accumulated wealth. It's all she knows. She's also added her trademark snark to the mix

Each time will have a diminishing effect, just as her patreon numbers are tumbling, so are the numbers of people who give a tit

Monroe, go and get a job, your gritting days are numbered

Reactions: 52
Thankspaceyou @Ablemabel for reminding me about the Two Ronnies Worm sketch- that haunted me for YEARS and I half thought that I had imagined it. It absolutely terrified me when I was smol. I will have to see if I can find it all on youtube so that I can finally slay that dragon.

I hate Saturday morning Jack. I can't read her nonsense anymore because it just annoys me probably more than is healthy. She's such a smug PoS.
All this slop coming out of her face gash about being libelled again. I really want to tell her to eff orf but don't want to add to her troll claims. Chaos please you lazy mare, we need some real meat to chew on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.