Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do none of these turgid saddos twig that she doesn't have to constantly reply and respond to the 'idiots'
Something I find interesting about Jack's personality -
During my time on this thread, I've seen that she's completely motivated by spite and revenge. She's quick to anger and never lets anything go. I'm not suggesting it's 100% possible to ignore your critics or whatever the Tattlers are saying about you. I get why people might want to give their side of the story, etc. But Jack takes this to another level. Even when things are going well for her, she'll turn the positives into a negative, e.g. ''I've had a great interview. That'll show the haters!'' or ''I'm publishing an exciting new book. I'll dedicate it to the teachers who bullied me!'' It's so incredibly unhealthy. Imagine how draining it must be to carry that much hate around all day. Other people campaign to improve people's lives; Jack 'campaigns' to stick it to the Tories. I can barely think of any TV appearances or interviews where she doesn't mention the 'trolls' - it happens when it's totally inappropriate for the situation too. I mean, she even mentions trolls in those singing videos! It's as if her whole life is fuelled by negative energy. SAD.

I know some of the canal find her singing too cringe-inducing to watch, but there's a completely unhinged moment from 4:27 to 4:50 where she lashes out at imaginary critics and it's honestly quite scary.

^ Bonus Landslide cover! At around 1:54 she goes into a fugue state.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
and 'rarely'.

Trolls 007: License to Escalate

View attachment 1951385
“I rarely respond these days but this felt necessary like there might be a chance of me to take legal action against someone who has put their name to something I don’t like reading, and that person likely has a little bit put by; and that persons political views are at odds with my followers therefore this will gain more traction than if I said I was suing anonymous people on Tattle for saying I had a coke addiction”.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Oh God, she’s SO boring!

Fraus- this week I have discovered a real life friend is on tattle, but apparently not this thread. Have encouraged them to lurk.

I also (and without wishing to 🍉) found myself being mentioned on this thread which was a very strange experience- wanting to both go “that’s me!” And also desperate to maintain my anonymity.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
I'm sure someone else said it first. But Jack has screen grabbed and reposted the statement she claims is libel from the express. So good luck accurately attributing harm to the original statement (30p Lee) the original discussion (Jack) the express article, and Jack's posting of it on twitter. And that's if its even reached the bar of being libellous.

Lee can now say "it was Jack and the express that caused any harm not me" and "no harm caused". Express can say if there was any harm it was from Jack and Lee not us. Ps any such harm came in May 2022.

Keep your evidence spotless if you're going to sue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m amazed how some of her neckbeards on the hellsite manage to type so well with one hand 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I think Calmly can be added to the list of words that Jack doesn't know the meaning to.
As “calmly“ as movie Dumbledore…

Also, I think the Express’s main “libel” is that Jack was “angered“ by 30p Lee. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her happier than when he mentioned her, she thought she’d hit the jackpot.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Round and round we go.

Was quite enjoying the silence from her and have now had my morning coffee ruined by seeing her latest bollocks while scrolling through Twitter.

It's just Groundhog Day at this point, isn't it? I'm at the stage where I can't even find any amusement in her acting like a colossal twit. Wish she'd just duck off for good to be honest (and if you're reading, Jack, I mean I want you to shuffle off Twitter, not this mortal coil).

Reactions: 38
I read it as they're saying the celebrities are wealthy.

They had to put in chef to explain who Jack is. :LOL:
I was at the pub last night, and I'm wondering if maybe I drank way more than I realised... because I can't for the life of me understand her complaint.

Is it libel to suggest that she's a chef? Her agent brands her as a 'celebrity chef & author'.
Is it libel to say she was angered by Anderson's 30p meals? Well, she certainly sounded fairly upset in her blog post which was full of phrases like "lickspittle fury of the Heil" (nice use of Nazi imagery there, Jack)

So is her complaint really down to the lack of an Oxford comma? But, as a newspaper columnist, she must realise that it's not used by UK papers.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm exhausted just by reading Jack's tweets:rolleyes:

I'd be amazed if there is a single person that actually gives a tit about her at this point in time. Either personally or professionally who can really put up with this amount of pathetic drama? I wouldn't blame a single person for just ghosting her now (and I hate the idea of ghosting people).

I hope her weekend is tit and the toothache is real!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
During my time on this thread, I've seen that she's completely motivated by spite and revenge. She's quick to anger and never lets anything go. I'm not suggesting it's 100% possible to ignore your critics or whatever the Tattlers are saying about you. I get why people might want to give their side of the story, etc. But Jack takes this to another level. Even when things are going well for her, she'll turn the positives into a negative, e.g. ''I've had a great interview. That'll show the haters!'' or ''I'm publishing an exciting new book. I'll dedicate it to the teachers who bullied me!'' It's so incredibly unhealthy. Imagine how draining it must be to carry that much hate around all day. Other people campaign to improve people's lives; Jack 'campaigns' to stick it to the Tories. I can barely think of any TV appearances or interviews where she doesn't mention the 'trolls' - it happens when it's totally inappropriate for the situation too. I mean, she even mentions trolls in those singing videos! It's as if her whole life is fuelled by negative energy. SAD.

I know some of the canal find her singing too cringe-inducing to watch, but there's a completely unhinged moment from 4:27 to 4:50 where she lashes out at imaginary critics and it's honestly quite scary.

Bloody Nora. (I agree, I sometimes feel a jag of sympathy for how rotten it must be to carry such astronomical levels of bile round with you).

"And if you don't like it, YOU CAN JUST duck OFF. Anyway [halfway through the vid] I'd better crack on because I'm past check out time and housekeeping might barge in to kick me out"

DO THIS LATER THEN??????

what-confused (1).gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

6YVZsby7az.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.