Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll keep doing recipes to help people survive this. Where are all these life saving recipes? I can’t remember the last time she did any recipes unless she is counting the life threatening recommendations in the book?

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Wealthy because that's a clear cut term and not open to interpretation 😆. Many in the UK would consider jack wealthy in money with the lifestyle she has and time because she does duck all to earn what pours into her bank account each month.

Love how she's posting a clickbait bot "net worth" site. Those things are fake, someone I know it says they're worth 20 million with their investments and buisnesses. All made up.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Also, I took the tweet by the express to mean that Jack Monroe is a chef, nothing else. I'm not personally convinced she is a chef from the quality of finished meal output I have seen, but I'll let that one slide. They've given each name a category. I think if you sue for a missing comma, that's quite the reach.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
What is “wealthy”?

It’s a very subjective term and I imagine everyone has a different criteria for what “wealth “ looks like.

I am not poor (any more) but I have never spent evenings laughing it up buying extraneous sideboards.

I imagine a lot of people might consider buying furniture from The Cotswold co a sign of wealth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I thought the Titanic sunk because it turned and ended up hitting it's weakest point? Not because it was fundamentally flawed. The Olympus lasted decades and the Brittanic only sunk after hitting a mine. Of course it always takes a disaster to improve safety stuff like lifeboat, but that's the same today unfortunately.

There's much better well know examples if she wants to talk about something with little regard to the safety of passengers - Costa Concordia! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Me: Maybe Jack will come back totally different and realise she’s been a bit of a dick

Also me: ah, never mind

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Lots of people are pointing out that calling someone ‘wealthy’, a ‘celebrity’ or a ‘chef’, whilst perhaps untrue, is hardly reputation damaging lmao.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.