Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping this here with a date stamp on the first tweet.
View attachment 1951261
View attachment 1951263
View attachment 1951264

and then finally, just to say, because those ‘what is XXX net worth’ things are so reliable - and she knows this but yet still looks for Gary Lineker’s, here’s what they say about Jack Monroe’s worth.
so either they’re right or they’re wrong.

View attachment 1951268
ETA: half the Canal got there before me. Nice.
So it's libel to say that Jack is wealthy but it's OK for Jack to say Lee Anderson is dishonest and a turncoat?

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Just popping this here with a date stamp on the first tweet.
View attachment 1951261
View attachment 1951263
View attachment 1951264

and then finally, just to say, because those ‘what is XXX net worth’ things are so reliable - and she knows this but yet still looks for Gary Lineker’s, here’s what they say about Jack Monroe’s worth.
so either they’re right or they’re wrong.

View attachment 1951268
ETA: half the Canal got there before me. Nice.
Lee couldn't give two shits about you love.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I mean if I wanted to, I could, with the click of a button, very easily move the balance of my current account into a separate pot on the app, or even into the current account I have with another bank before taking a screenieo. 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
I mean if I wanted to, I could, with the click of a button, very easily move the balance of my current account into a separate pot on the app, or even into the current account I have with another bank before taking a screenieo. 👀
Her bank account is only that empty because she (probably) bought a house in cash last week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Jack seems to think that if you don't earn as much as Gary Lineker it means you're not wealthy. It was the same with her re-categorising herself as 'working class' after hanging out with Allegra.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
She’s been absolutely gagging to get involved in the 30p Lee chat and she thanks the sweet baby Jesus for Maddocks opening this window of hope for her. I’m embarrassed for her, really, this is such a reach but she knows that she will gather some anti Tory love and maybe pick up a few quid. Fkng scam artist.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
So it's libel to say that Jack is wealthy but it's OK for Jack to say Lee Anderson is dishonest and a turncoat?
Jack can say whatever she likes as she is a campaigner with many ailments/labels/shields. Anything anyone else says that she doesn’t like is libel.

HTH.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She says

"And the association with Linekers wealth, I adore him, but I’m closer to homelessness than I am to Gary, sorry"

Just made me chuckle to say that she's closer to xyz than Gary when he gets a thank you in her book. I'm nothing like the person I like so much that I thank them despite there being so many other people in the world. Lol

Im closer to no money than to Gary and I still earn a good income, and own property. So what's that point even about. 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I take her last point of keeping on making recipes as a threat.
My lawyer will be in touch .

• Haha
Reactions: 64
It was The Worm That Turned dearheart. I thought it was funny. Not sure what that says about me. Diana Dors was amazing in it! Pretty sure that it was tempered by Petula Clarke or Shirley Bassey shows immediately after though. Saturday nights were the best nights in our house when we were kids!
Flashbacks to The Phantom Raspberry Blower now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.