Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t it mean ‘wealthy celebrities like Gary Lineker and chef Jack Monroe’ as 2 separate things?
That's an obvious reading of it, although as said above it could maybe use a comma.

But if we're suing people for slightly ambiguous phrasing then I think everyone is fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She's allowing comments on those tweets, which means there'll be another dramatic flounce within a couple of hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
popped away for a morning piss and a sandwich thinking it'd just be trite retweets for the foreseeable

maybe Adrian's gone on a minibreak

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Undermine my work? Spouting shite about hash browns is not work.................

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just popping this here with a date stamp on the first tweet.
02DA169F-2F26-444B-8A53-62A70A123565.jpeg

417A4CF1-CCDD-4C2A-AE3F-2C260D7DDDF2.jpeg

81888496-9E3C-47A9-B7C5-D36A08CFF0B6.jpeg

and then finally, just to say, because those ‘what is XXX net worth’ things are so reliable - and she knows this but yet still looks for Gary Lineker’s, here’s what they say about Jack Monroe’s worth.
so either they’re right or they’re wrong.

FB7F88A5-B93C-4B5C-9FAE-F08D981752EF.png

ETA: half the Canal got there before me. Nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If that's all the money in her bank accounts, what's happened to the money she collected to sue Anderson & Daubney? Is she saying that she's spent it?
maybe she's been sending her lawyer tweets she sees about libel that she has a visceral emotional reaction to, and he's been billing her on the sly

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her complaint will never stand up - for example, take the similarly constructed sentence "wealthy footballers like Marcus Rashford and chef Jack Monroe".
If she goes to court she's going to have to argue that she's a genuine celebrity, not that she's poor. 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1951255

Squig makes a good point about Jack's hypocrisy. And those wealth estimators show how much she could be worth if it weren't for the drugs, sideboards, and laziness.
Also in her hypocrisy, she is a Liverpool fan (claimed) yet her “news article” is the Scum. I think most Liverpool fans would consider those websites a far better source and more like news articles than that rag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Agreed; especially as the other mums were saying about how much they can give their time and love to their child and not have to devote less (time or love) to them. Jack said about how much she gets; she gets all the drawings, all the things made with feathers, all the sick to clean up.
I don’t even understand why she is on that video. She was never a single parent. His Dad has been heavily involved since birth. She’s also had multiple fiancés from when she was pregnant. No matter how much she likes to portray it otherwise it’s never really been her and SB alone has it?

Reactions: 52
Was going to suggest Jack has woken up on the wrong side of bed, but something tells me she hasn't been asleep...

Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 09.16.01.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Oh FGS m. Am getting a ferry to France this afternoo, could she not stick to boring retweets?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Deliberate attempt to position blah blah exhausted.

Or alternatively, your reading comprehension is lacking. It's like the benefits change letter all over again. Even works for numbers too.

🎶when 5 becomes 3 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That bastard dAViD MaDdoCks libelling, left right and centre, on a Saturday, when he KNOWS her lawyer is a Jew!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.