Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has shown her bank statements. What a bleeping nob. Grifting again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Complaining its libellous to call her a celebrity chef, when that's her bloody bio on kruger cowne. Yawn, nothing changes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Me thinks the woman doth protest too much.
Is she really getting her head in a twist because they called her wealthy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Given that the case against Lee Anderson doesn't seem to have gone anywhere yet, I'm not holding my breath for anything to happen here.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has anyone found the Daily Express story in question? What's the libel she claims that they're repeating?

Reactions: 20
Has anyone found the Daily Express story in question? What's the libel she claims that they're repeating?
She somehow thinks because she's mentioned in the same sentence as Lineker that they're trying to claim she earns as much as him. Because she's a thicko.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
OMG like can you even read jack? They are arguably two clauses "wealthy celebrities like Gary Lineker" and "chef Jack Monroe". Could have done with an Oxford comma there. Although describing her as a chef is certainly pushing it.
But nevertheless, she's jumping on it to embarrass herself again. Good grief.

Eta interesting how she automatically assumes the "celebrity" descriptor refers to her. See also the "what was your favorite celebrity breakup" nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Oh she’s spouting libel shite again…just bleeping sue if you’re going to (she won’t ) or shut up.

I really hope no one believes those threats anymore. And the fake bank screenshots…hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 09.06.29.png

Squig makes a good point about Jack's hypocrisy. And those wealth estimators show how much she could be worth if it weren't for the drugs, sideboards, and laziness.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Ah, if she's no longer claiming she's a celebrity, Essex Police will be able to redeploy all the people from their special celebrity unit...............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Doesn’t it mean ‘wealthy celebrities like Gary Lineker and chef Jack Monroe’ as 2 separate things? Otherwise they’d use Gary’s job too. Could have done with a comma maybe, but I think they’re describing her as a chef, not a wealthy celebrity. Ironically, that’s the libel bit.

I see you’ve beaten me to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
If that's all the money in her bank accounts, what's happened to the money she collected to sue Anderson & Daubney? Is she saying that she's spent it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.